剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
这么高
We're way up here.
还真是“跳下去脾脏会在体内爆♥炸♥”的高
Like, this is legit spleen-explode-inside-of-your-body high.
是的 我很怕
Yep. I'm scared.
我也是 但正因如此 我知道这是件值得我们去做的事
Me too. But that's how I know that what we're about to do, is worth doing.
艾拉 我越想
You know, Ella, the more I think about this,
就越觉得不想失去我的脾脏
the more I think I enjoy having my spleen intact.
别担心 少了脾脏 你也可以过上完全正常的生活
Don't worry. You can live a completely normal life without a spleen.
我们知道有个孩子正是这样 加文虽不算完全正常
We know a kid who's doing it. I mean, Gavin's not exactly normal,
但他的问题不在于少了脾脏
but the lack of spleen isn't his issue.
我要下去了 - 凯
I'm gonna hit the stairs. - Kai.
我们是一条船上的 还记得你答应过我什么吗?
We're in this together. Remember what you promised me?
我到现在才知道小胡萝卜并不是小的萝卜
So come to find out, baby carrots aren't babies.
只是削成一小根的普通萝卜
They're just shaved-down regular carrots.
我们被骗了 而似乎没人在乎
We're being lied to and no one seems to care.
我不在乎
Don't care.
不要放弃
Just don't give up.
我承诺 如果你能挺过这一关…
I promise you, if you make it through this--
等你挺过这一关 你要我做任何事我都答应 任何事
When you make it through, I will do anything you ask. Anything.
护士 来人啊
Nurse! Someone help!
Were you…
你刚…
屏住呼吸?没错 我骗到你了
Holding my breath? Yep. And I just owned you.
一点都不好笑
Not funny.
好笑极了
It so was.
你必须兑现你的承诺
And I'm holding you to that promise.
好的 我是承诺了
Okay, I promise.
但你到底为什么想从这里跳下去?
But why exactly do you wanna jump from up here?
因为它让人感到恐惧
'Cause it's terrifying.
我已经战胜了癌症 我不会再让恐惧阻止我享受人生
And now that I've beat cancer, I'm done letting fear stop me from living.
你真准备好要这么做?
Are you really ready to do this?
不 我还没准备好
No, I'm not.
爸 这是什么?难闻极了
Dad, what is this? It smells terrible.
这是顺势疗法绿茶 它富含多酚
It's homeopathic green tea. It's loaded with polyphenols
已被证实可以抑制肿瘤细胞的增殖
which have been shown to inhibit tumor cell proliferation.
那些词当中没有一个说明它“美味”
Not one of those words screams "delicious."
Well…
对了 你想谈些什么?
- So, what did you wanna talk about?
嘿 格雷迪 能回避一下?我得和你姐谈谈
Hey, Grady, can you give us a second? I need to talk to your sister.
好的 没问题 我就到另一间厨房♥拿点心
Yeah, no problem. I'll grab a snack in the other kitchen.
来吧 爸 快说吧
Come on, Dad, just spit it out.
听着 我知道我们说过你明天将回学校
Look, I know we talked about you going back to school tomorrow--
我明天要回学校
I am going back to school tomorrow.
我不确定你准备好了没 - 肯定好了
I'm not sure you're ready. - I'm sure I'm ready.
艾拉明天得回学校
Ella's gotta come back to school tomorrow.
谢谢你 格雷迪
Thank you, Grady.
这样大家都可以问她本人怎么样了 就不用再来烦我了
So that everybody can ask her how she's doing and stop bothering me about it.
好吗?
Hello?
从我的办公室
At my office.
需要活页夹或装订去除器吗?
Need any binder clips or a staple remover?
不 我需要你和爸爸谈谈 他又在紧张了
No, what I need is for you to talk to Dad. He's stressing again.
我不是紧张 只是不确定 艾拉是否已准备好明天上学
I am not stressing. I'm just not sure Ella's ready for school tomorrow.
卡尔 我们已经讨论过了 艾拉明天开始上学
Carl, we discussed this. Ella is starting tomorrow.
爸 你听到了吗?
Dad, did you hear that?
听着 我知道大家都很兴奋 但我不确定时机是否合适
Look, I know everyone's excited, but I'm not sure the timing is right.
我们最不希望的就是操之过急 导致艾拉又回去住院
The last thing we want is to rush this and have Ella end up back in the hospital.
不是吧 为什么家里吃的都是全麦的?
Not again. Why is everything in this house whole grain?
我不会回去住院的 医生们都说了我没事
I'm not gonna end up back in the hospital. The doctors said that I was fine.
亲 我觉得应该相信医生
Honey, I think we have to trust the doctors.
他们也说了她的白细胞数量仍然很低
They also said her white blood cell count was still low.
明天会刮圣安娜风
And tomorrow the Santa Ana winds are blowing,
意味着会有更多灰尘、更多花粉 发生火患的机率更高
which means more dust, more pollens, more chances of fires,
也意味着空气中致癌物更多
which means more carcinogens in the air.
我不是因为风而得癌症
I didn't catch cancer from the wind,
所以我猜想风不会让它复发
so I'm guessing it's not gonna bring it back.
艾拉越早重回学校 我们的生活就能越早恢复正常
The sooner Ella goes back to school, the sooner we can all get back to normal.
赞同
Preach.
算了 看来大家 都打算让风吹走谨慎 是真的风
Forget it. I guess everyone's willing to throw caution to the wind. Literally.
太好了 我能重回学校了
Yes! I get to go back to school.
没想到我会成为因上学开心的小孩
Never thought I'd be that kid.
抱歉 很快的 来
Sorry, one second. Here we go.
两位 能回车里吗?
Guys, can you get back in the car?
是“下车” 不是“停一会儿”
It's called "drop off," not "stay a while."
这是艾拉的重要日子
It's a big day for Ella.
好吧 一放学 我就会是拼车队伍的第一位
Okay, as soon as school is out, I will be the first person in the carpool line.
爸 我其实想放学后去购物中心逛逛
Dad, I was actually hoping to hang out at the mall after school?
好 我们可以去逛逛
Okay. We can hit the mall.
妈 救救我
Mom, save me.
卡尔 让她当小孩 - 我是小孩 能去吗?
Carl, let her be a kid. - I'm a kid. Can I go to the mall?
你是个数学拿C的小孩 所以不行
You're a kid who's getting a C in math, so no.
艾拉得到一切
Ella gets everything.
是的 比如横纹肌肉瘤
Yeah. Like rhabdomyosarcoma.
拿着 午餐
Here we go. Lunch.
午餐
Lunch.
爸 冷藏袋?我是去上学 又不是去海边野餐
Dad. A cooler? I'm going to school, not a picnic at the beach.
我可以像普通孩子一样吃普通食物
I can eat regular food like a regular kid.
这是一顿普通的午餐
This is a totally regular lunch.
还有 如果没把巴西莓冻糕当点心吃
Also, if you don't eat the acai parfait for a snack,
就放进护士的冰箱
put it in the nurse's fridge.
否则 抗氧化剂就会分解
'Cause otherwise, the antioxidants will break down.
它们就会失去所有的营养价值
They'll lose all of their nutritional value.
还真是超级普通
Yeah, super regular.
爸给了你什么?
What'd Dad give you?
鹰嘴豆泥?我讨厌鹰嘴豆泥 你都没给我买♥♥意大利香肠披萨百吉饼
Hummus? I hate hummus. You didn't even get me, like, pepperoni pizza bagels.
鹰嘴豆泥在打折 我们都在努力省钱
The hummus was on sale and we're all trying to cut back.
癌症又以另一种方式毁了我的生活
Yet another way cancer ruins my life.
去吧 - 拜 格雷迪
Grady, go. - Bye, Grady.
万一你需要买♥♥点好吃的来中和你♥爸♥的午餐
In case you need some flavor to wash down your dad's lunch.
谢谢 妈妈 我爱你
Thank you, Mom. I love you.
我知道将会很不容易 所以我写了一些东西
I knew this was gonna be tough, that's why I wrote some things down.
就…
Just--
“我美丽的艾拉罗丝”
"My beautiful Ella Rose--"
我保证会一字不漏地读完 爱你 爸
I promise you I'll read every word of this. I love you, Dad.
我爱你 - 好了 我快窒息了
I love you. - Okay. I can't breathe.
好了 - 好的 去吧
Okay. - Okay. Go.
好的 好 是的 我们这就走
Okay! All right. Yes, we're leaving.
抱歉
Sorry.
看看是谁将在一年多以来 第一次错过日间法庭剧
Look who's gonna miss daytime court shows for the first time in over a year.
欢迎你回来
Welcome back.
你♥爸♥给你准备了备用肾?
Did your dad pack you a spare kidney?
千万别给他这念头
Don't give him any ideas.
对了 重回学校还习惯吗?
So, you good coming back to school?
有点紧张
Little nervous.
是的 我也是
Yeah, me too.
你有什么好紧张的?别这么奇怪
What do you have to be nervous about? Don't be weird.
但奇怪是我的亮点
But I'm weird, that's my thing.
艾拉 欢迎你回来
Welcome back, Ella.
I had an aunt who had cancer, so…
如果你需要找人谈谈 我有个患癌症的阿姨 所以…
If you ever need someone to talk to,
我会记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
艾拉 你看起来很棒 这么瘦
Ella, you look amaze. So skinny.
是的 癌症是新版的普拉提
Yeah, cancer's the new Pilates.
我为你憎恨所有的人
I hate everyone for you.
怜悯让我的脊椎发麻 比里克厄普丘奇的脸还糟
Pity makes my spine tingle. It's worse than Rick Upchurch's face.
里克厄普丘奇?第3波道天气预报员?
Rick Upchurch? The channel 3 weather guy?
明白你说的怜悯 但你为何对里克不满?
I get the pity thing, but what do you have against Rick?
他可是三倍超极多普勒大♥师♥
He's the maestro of the Ultra Doppler 3X.
你看过他的眼睛吗?它们就像两个黑洞
Have you looked at his eyes? They're like two black holes
随时会把我们的银河系 和其中所有生命吸进去
ready to suck in our galaxy and all the life it contains.
如果银河系将终结 我们会知道的 因为里克
We'd know if the galaxy were about to end, 'cause my boy Rick
会在他的一周天气预报中预测到
would have it on his seven-day forecast.
艾拉 你回来了
Ella, you're here.
嗨 赫梅纳
Hey, Ximena.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表