剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
我是还没准备好 但这阻止不了我
I'm not. But I'm not gonna let that stop me.
我在没准备好时经历过很多事 都比这艰难得多
I've been through much harder things in life that I was not ready for.
癌症、化疗
Cancer. Chemo.
我得决定要不要取出卵子
Having to decide whether or not I wanted to have my eggs harvested
以防将来我想要孩子
in case I wanted to have kids someday.
这些…是你根本就不该面对的事
And that's-- you never should have had to deal with any of that.
但我面对了
But I did.
这些事让我明白我可以克服一切
And it showed me that I can get through anything.
不管我是否准备好了
Whether I'm ready for it or not.
你是我所认识最坚强的13岁孩子
You are the toughest 13-year-old I've ever known.
如果你告诉我你明天想回学校 我不会阻止你的
And if you tell me you wanna go back to school tomorrow, I'm not gonna stop you.
谢谢你
Thanks.
可是艾儿 你的坚强 让你觉得无须保护自己
But, El, your toughness makes you think that you don't have to protect yourself.
你必须保护自己 我也必须保护你
You do. And I have to protect you.
我是你♥爸♥ 这是我的责任
I'm your dad, that's my job.
我懂的
I know.
但我不打算逃避生活
But I don't plan on shying away from life.
我不会活在恐惧中 无论是对于纸巾、癌症
I'm not living in fear of paper towels, of cancer,
或任何东西
of anything.
你真准备好要这么做?
Are you really ready to do this?
我还没准备好 但这阻止不了我们
I'm not. But we can't let that stop us.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表