剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
I am so excited for the Pin Ceremony.
我们将会是母女俩 也是姐妹俩
We're gonna be mother-daughter and Sisters.
感觉怪怪的 - 你知道我的意思
Kind of weird. - You know what I mean.
I just…
我只是…
我不确定自己能否融入
I'm not sure I fit in.
你当然能
Of course you do.
你又聪明又可爱又有趣
You are intelligent, you're sweet, you're funny.
她们不觉得我有趣
They don't find me funny.
听着 我知道你担心其他女孩的想法
Look, I get that you're worried about what the other girls think,
但这正是姐妹会能帮你的
but that is exactly what the Sisterhood is going to help you with.
建立自信 这就是她们 让你们发表演讲的原因
Building self-confidence. That's why they have you give a speech.
我告诉你 就在她们把徽章 别在我衣领上的那一刻
I'm telling you, the moment they put that pin on my lapel,
我为自己感到如此自豪
I felt so proud of myself.
我知道你也会的
And I know you will too.
妈 我不知道 我就是… - 到我们了
I don't know, Mom. I just, I c-- - They're ready for us.
加入姐妹联盟是我的荣幸
Joining the League of Sisters would be such an honor.
that I've met so far are…
到目前为止 我遇到的优秀年轻女性…
The wonderful young women
和我完全不同
nothing like me.
抱歉 我没想到会有人在这里
Sorry, I didn't think anyone would be in here.
我订了这个房♥间练习 但我可以去别的地方
I booked this room to practice, but I can go someplace else.
我不知道必须预订
I didn't know that you had to book it.
我只是想找个地方练习演讲
I just wanted a place to practice this speech
不要让人看到我哭
without letting anyone see me cry.
你为什么会…
Why would you--
没关系 不关我的事
Never mind. Not my business.
因为我被迫做姐妹联盟的事
Because I'm being forced to do this League of Sisters thing.
你是其中一员?
You're one of those?
不 我不是
No, I'm not.
所以才有问题
That's the problem.
她们说想把我变成最好的自己
They say they wanna turn me into the best version of myself,
但她们真正想做的是把我变成另外一个人
but what they really want to do is make me someone that I'm not.
一个痴迷于薰衣草和非乳制奶的人
Someone who's obsessed with lavender and nondairy milk.
喝过腰果奶吗?
Have you tried cashew?
我们回去那个话题
We'll circle back.
我妈和我最好的朋友 认为这是有史以来最棒的事
My mom and my best friend think that this is the greatest thing ever,
但我就是不明白
but I just don't get it.
而现在我得写这篇演讲稿
And now I have to write this speech
a part of the League of Sisters, and…
谈谈为什么我想成为姐妹联盟的一员 可…
about why I wanna be
我都不知道想成为怎样的人
I don't even know what I wanna be.
但我知道我不想成为这样的
But I know it's not this.
我究竟是怎么了?
What is wrong with me?
Well, as far as I know…
就我所知
你很正常
nothing?
on you. I…
很抱歉你被迫听我说这些 我…
I'm sorry for dumping all of this
我试着谈论它 但没人愿意听
I've tried to talk about it, but no one will listen.
你不必道歉
You don't need to apologize.
的确很有压力
That's a lot.
你叫艾拉 对吗?我叫凯
Ella, right? I'm Kai.
我知道 我们一起上英语课
I know. We have English together.
还有体育课
And PE.
但你可能不知道 因为我不常参与
But you might not know that, because I don't always participate.
谢谢你倾听我的心声
Thank you for listening to me.
虽然我没给你太多选择
Not that I gave you much of a choice.
我很乐意 祝你演讲顺利
Happy to. And good luck on your speech.
也许就把你对我说的话说出来
You know, maybe just say what you said to me.
诚实点 向她们展示真实的你
Be honest. Show them the real you.
这是你会做的?
Is that what you would do?
不 我会想这么做 但我会临阵退缩
No. I'd want to, but I'd chicken out
然后每晚躺在床上睡不着时想起那个时刻
and then replay that moment every night as I lie in bed not sleeping.
但我不建议你这么做
But I don't recommend that.
也许我们会再见面
Well, maybe I'll see you around.
真帅 格雷德
Looking good, Grade.
午餐一结束 我们就朝大自然出发
Soon as this luncheon is over, you and I are headed to nature.
就我们俩 - 无所事事一番
Just you and me. - Doing a whole lot of nothin'.
为什么到处都是饼干屑?
Why are there cookie crumbs everywhere?
快点 艾儿 我们可不想迟到
Come on, El. We don't wanna be late!
抱歉 妈 我只是…
Sorry, Mom. I just--
我得临时改一改演讲稿
I had to make some last minute changes to my speech.
我等不及要听 不敢相信今天就是那个大日子
Can't wait to hear it. I can't believe this is the big day.
艾儿 你真漂亮
You look beautiful, El.
我要和我的姐妹拍张照 - 好的
I want a picture with the Sisters. - Yes.
妈 我想我们还是走吧
You know, Mom, I think we should probably just go.
就像你说的 我们不想迟到
Like you said, we don't wanna be late.
有人对她的演讲感到有点紧张
Someone's a little nervous for her speech.
谢谢你的支持
Thank you for your support.
艾拉加入了我们的姐妹会 你一定很自豪
You must be so proud that Ella's joining our Sisterhood.
再自豪不过了
I couldn't be prouder.
嘿 亲 你来接这电♥话♥? - 好
Hey, honey, can you take this? - Yeah.
喂?
Hello?
抱歉 你说什么?
Sorry, what?
这是什么意思?
What does that mean?
再次感谢你们今天下午的莅临
Thank you again for joining us this afternoon.
我想我们都同意 这是一群了不起的年轻女性
I think we can all agree that this is an amazing group of young women.
And though we come in different…
虽然我们来自不同地方
我们团结一致 - 一致
We unite as one. - As one.
在她们被授予徽章之前
Before they receive their pins,
我们有机会多了解她们
we have the pleasure of getting to know them
通过她们自己的话
through their own words.
但让这事更特别的是
But what makes it even more special
我和我最好的朋友一起经历这段旅程
is that I'm sharing this journey with my best friend.
艾拉 我爱你 无论未来会发生什么
I love you Ella. And whatever the future brings,
我知道我们会一起度过
I know we will go through it together.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢 赫梅纳 说得真好
Thank you, Ximena. Well done.
下一位 艾拉麦卡弗雷
Next up, Ella McCaffrey.
嘿 乔 我们需要…
Hey, Jo. We need to--
等等 轮到艾拉了
Hang on. Ella's up.
我一直在思考我想成为姐妹会一员的原因
I've been thinking a lot about why I wanna be a part of the Sisterhood.
我意识到自己…
And I realized that I--
I…
我…
我意识到姐妹联谊会 代表了我想成为的一切
I realized that the sisterhood represents everything that I wanna be.
我确实正一步步成为最好的自己
I'm truly on my way to becoming the best version of myself.
嘿 爸 我们出发吧 别等了
Hey, Dad, let's hit the road. Nothing awaits.
儿子 我们不能去
We can't, bud.
但午餐已经结束了
But it's over.
我们恐怕得取消露营之旅
I'm afraid we have to cancel the camping trip.
什么?但…
What? But--
不去露营了?你不是一直很期待吗?
You aren't going camping? You were so looking forward to it.
但我们好不容易找到了新活动
But we finally found our thing.
这太不公平了
It's not fair.
我知道 很抱歉
I know. I'm sorry.
卡尔 发生什么事?
Carl, what's going on?
是啊 爸 出什么事了?
Yeah, Dad, what's up?
我们拿到徽章了 为我们感到自豪
We got our pins. I'm so proud of us.
是的 我也感到自豪
Yeah, I'm proud too.
我该去找我家人了
You know, I should probably go find my family.
我可以走了
I'm ready to go.
怎么啦? - 没事的
What's wrong? - It's okay.
我们到家后再谈 - 谈什么?
We'll talk about it when we get home. - Talk about what?
这里真的不适合
This really isn't the place.
不适合做什么?
Not the place for what?
你们都知道 快告诉我
You all know. Tell me.
儿科医生打电♥话♥来
The pediatrician called.
艾拉
Ella.
妈?你怎么知道我在这里?
Mom? How'd you find me here?
加文打给我
Gavin called me.
他说我们需要谈谈
He said we needed to talk,
他去了自助食堂 让我们有私人空间
and he went to the cafeteria to give us some privacy.
对于在我办公室发生的事 我感到十分抱歉
I'm so sorry about what happened at my office.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表