剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
是的 女士
Yes, ma'am.
爸 赶紧
Time's a-wasting, Dad.
就是今天
Today's the day.
如果你指的是今天将是你最后一次吓我
If you mean today's the day you finally stop startling me,
那就太好了
that would be great.
抱歉 - 接受
Apologies. - Acceptances.
我一直在想这件事 我真的很想帮你
So, I've been thinking about it, and I really want to help you.
太好了 因为我希望能和你一起做这事
Great, because I don't wanna have to do this without you.
就算和你一起做 也会很不容易
I mean, even with you, it's gonna be rough.
将会很难处理
Things will get messy.
或许吧 听着 我知道这很可怕 但我清楚这将对你有好处
It might. Look, I know that it's scary, but I also know it's gonna be good for you
告诉家人你已放弃小提琴
to tell your family you quit the violin.
什么?不 我说的是我们的鸟屋项目
What? No. I'm talking about our birdhouse project.
上色、打磨都会很难处理
It's gonna be messy with the painting, the sanding
上光也一样 要是控制得不好
and the varnishing, if we really get wild.
你是认真的? - 非常认真
Seriously? - Very seriously.
工艺老师终于允许了
I finally got permission from the shop teacher.
我不得不同意我们必须把框架钉
I did have to agree we would separate the framing nails
和装饰钉分开 我不知道当中区别
from the finishing nails. I don't know the difference.
我只知道不想让任何钉穿过我的指甲
I just know I don't want anything going through my fingernails.
凯 你在回避更重要的问题
Kai, you're avoiding the bigger issue.
在我看来 被刺穿是个相当大的问题
Being impaled is a pretty big issue in my book.
不是的 我指的是那晚我们所谈论的一切
No. I mean all the stuff we talked about the other night.
你从家人那里感受到的压力
The pressure you've been feeling from your family,
你瞒着他们放弃学习小提琴
you secretly quitting the violin.
别提起这件事
Stop talking about that.
没人在听
No one's listening.
黑♥手♥党♥般的牙买♥♥加家长总是在听
The Jamaican-parent Mafia is always listening.
并一直说三道四
The gossip never stops.
总会听到谁家孩子考进了耶鲁大学
You're always hearing about whose kid got into Yale
或谁家孩子从耶鲁辍学了
or whose kid dropped out of Yale.
然后全家待在家里、拉上窗帘
And now the family sits at home with their shades drawn,
羞于应门
ashamed to answer the door.
谢了 我可不要
No, thank you.
我能说一件小事吗?
Can I just say one small thing?
关于这个话题?
On the same topic?
算是吧? - 那就不能说
Maybe? - Then, no.
凯 我只是想帮你
Kai, I just wanna help you.
我很感激 但我的家人很难搞
And I appreciate that, but my family is a lot.
你也认识我家人 他们也不容易搞
You've met my family. They're not a little.
你如果想帮我 就帮忙做鸟屋吧 拜托了?
If you wanna help, help with the birdhouses. Please?
好吧
All right.
让我们做一个鸟儿朋友 可以称之为家的鸟屋
Let's make a birdhouse one of our flying friends can turn into a bird-home.
谢谢 我并没忘记 周四我一定到
Thank you. And I didn't forget. I'll be there Thursday.
周四计划没变 对吗?
Thursday's still happening, right?
是的 我们工艺室见
Yeah. I'll see you in the shop classroom.
嘿 格雷迪 我得和你谈
Hey, Grady, I need to talk to you.
格雷迪 我知道你听到我叫你 我看到你的肩膀抽动
Grady. I know you heard me! I saw your shoulder twitch!
格雷迪?
Grady?
能走慢点吗? - 分秒必争
Could you slow down? - No time to waste.
好吧 但坦白说 这让我想起了我爸
Okay, but full disclosure, this is reminding me of my dad.
他和我妈的走路速度 永远不同 现在离婚了
He never walked at the same speed as my mom, and now they're divorced.
我还以为是因为不般配而离婚
Thought they divorced because they weren't a good match.
是 而步调不同是感情亮红灯的讯号♥
Yeah, and dissimilar walking speeds were a huge red flag.
抱歉 我得赶去一个地方 - 好的 很快的
Sorry, I just have somewhere to be soon. - Okay, real quick then.
普里亚一直在说她过夜的事
Priya cannot stop talking about her sleepover
并说还想再聚一次
and totally wants to hang again.
三个字 时装区样品秘密大促销
Three words: secret sample sale in the Fashion District.
这可是七个字 - 别算了
That's seven words. - Forget the math.
普里亚收到内♥幕♥消息
Priya's got advance intel.
会有超赞的衣服以非常优♥惠♥的折扣价出♥售♥
There's gonna be amazing clothes at killer discounts.
这是今年不容错过的大事 - 那我肯定不能错过
This is the can't-miss event of the year. - Then there's no way I'm gonna miss it.
太好了 我们会在周四上课前去
Great. We're going before school on Thursday.
艾拉 - 周四?我没法去
Ella? - Thursday? I can't.
我有点事
I have a thing.
我忘了 周四
I forgot. Thursday.
格雷迪 你不能一直逃跑
Grady, you can't keep running away.
我没逃跑 - 你满头大汗
I'm not running. - You're sweating.
这件连帽衫很厚
This is a thick hoodie.
纳蒂尔教练说你 假装自己是越野自行车手?
Coach Nattiel said you were pretending to be some kind of BMX dude?
随她怎么说 我得去喝点水 这连帽衫快把我热死了
Whatever. I gotta get some water. I'm dying in this hoodie.
她也说你用了另一个名字
Well, she also said you were using a different name.
你为什么要假装成别人?
What's with you pretending to be someone you're not?
你们为什么在教师休息室议论我?
Why are you gossiping about me in the teachers' lounge?
我并没这么做 议论你的人是纳蒂尔教练
I wasn't gossiping. Coach Nattiel was gossiping.
我只不过是偷听了
I was simply eavesdrop--
重点在于我要对你负责 所以请和我谈谈
The thing is, I'm responsible for you, so please talk to me.
我是你的老师
I'm your sensei.
你不是我的老师
You're not my sensei.
我算是你的老师
I'm kinda your sensei.
一点都不算 我没话和你说了
Not even a little. And I'm done talking to you.
好吧 是的
Mkay. Yeah.
卡尔 不敢相信那些钥匙扣都是你换的
Oh, Carl. I can't believe you did all those key chains.
一旦手指麻了 也没那么糟了
It's not so bad once your fingers go numb.
不 我想说的是 公♥司♥换了徽标
No. I mean, corporate changed the logo.
他们明天会把新钥匙扣送过来
They're sending new key chains tomorrow.
抱歉
Sorry.
在说到建鸟屋时
So, when it comes to the building of the birdhouses,
锯木这方面你行 对吧? - 对
you'll be good at the sawing part? - Yeah.
敲敲打打呢? - 当然
And the hammering? - Sure.
钻孔也需要你来做
I'm gonna need you to handle the drilling too.
但别担心 关于设计方面的我来负责
But don't worry, the design work is all me.
现在只有我们两个
So, now that it's just the two of us,
我们能不能谈谈你和家人之间的事?
can we please talk about what's going on with you and your family?
我正忙着设计呢
I'm kinda busy designing here.
凯 那天说到放弃小提琴的事时你很慌
Kai, you freaked out about quitting the violin.
我当时很担心你 现在也很担心
I was worried about you. I am worried about you.
我只是…觉得这很不公平 你一辈子
I just-- I don't think it's fair that you have to go through life
都得让你的家人告诉你该做什么 该成为什么样的人
with your family telling you what you need to do and who you need to be.
我有点同意你的看法 但是…
Part of me agrees with you, but--
但是?凯 没有但是
But? Kai, there's no buts.
你得告诉你的家人别插手 他们对你太苛刻了
You have to tell your family to back off. They're being too hard on you.
艾拉 你不明白
Ella, you don't understand.
我祖父小时候在牙买♥♥加时 他们因一场飓风而失去了一切
When my grandfather was a kid in Jamaica, they lost everything in a hurricane.
所有的一切
Everything.
他们的小房♥子、他们的四只鸡 甚至他们的照片
Their tiny little house, their four chickens, even their pictures.
他们失去了回忆
They lost their memories.
我无法想象
I can't imagine.
当他来到这里时 他同时打两份工
When he came here, he worked two jobs
以便寄钱回去并把我爸接过来
to send money back and to bring over my father.
现在我爸也打两份工 好让我有机会不用打两份工
And now my dad works two jobs to give me the chance to not have to work two jobs.
好让我有机会拥有他们没法拥有的
The chance to have everything they didn't.
没错 他们是对我很苛刻
Yes, they're being hard on me,
但那是因为他们希望我得到最好的
but it's because they want the best for me.
凯 你家人爱你 这点毋庸置疑 但这是你的人生
Kai, clearly your family loves you, but this is your life.
你所想要的不就是对你最好的吗?
Isn't what's best for you what you want?
我确实讨厌心里藏着秘密
I do hate having a secret.
那你打算告诉他们吗?
So, you'll tell them?
不可能
No chance.
嘿
Hey.
就算是你也无法毁了我的兴致
Even you can't ruin this for me.
你说过不想和我说话 我清楚地听到了
You said you didn't wanna talk to me, and I heard you loud and clear.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以我安排了让你和学校的辅♥导♥员谈谈
So that's why I arranged for you to talk to the school counselor instead.
还真被你毁了
You did ruin this for me.
我向校长承诺过要照顾你
I made a promise to the principal to look out for you,
所以我这就是在照顾你
so this is me looking out.
你的第一次预约是在周四
Your first appointment is Thursday.
我不想和任何人谈 尤其是在周四
I'm not talking to anybody, especially on Thursday.
卡尔 你为什么又买♥♥花生酱?
Carl, why did you buy more peanut butter?
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表