剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
拿着
Here you go.
我们唯一的自♥由♥时间是在熄灯和起床之间
Our only free time is in between "lights out" and "up and at 'em."
这是一次全家出游 主要是一家人开心地一起玩
It's a family trip. The idea is to have fun as a family.
观鸟有什么好玩的? - 会很有趣的
What's fun about watching birds? - It's gonna be fun.
别紧张 行程还没定下来
Relax. The itinerary's not set in stone.
就像我想在当中挤进一趟母女徒步之旅
Like, I would love to squeeze in a mother-daughter hike.
妈 我不知道 看来爸 为这些行程下了不少功夫
I don't know, Mom. It looks like Dad worked really hard on these itineraries.
他甚至使用了项目符号♥和四种不同的字体
He even used bullet points and four different fonts.
谢谢你留意到了 宝贝
Thanks for noticing, sweetie.
格雷迪 你能看到日程表上 没什么是打着石膏无法参与的
And, Grady, you'll notice there is nothing in the schedule you can't do in a cast.
如果你们有什么想做的
If you guys wanna go do whatever,
我可以在帐篷里玩电子游戏
I'd be fine playing video games in the tent.
我绝对能这么做 为了你们
I'd totally do that. For you.
天啊 塞车
Oh, no. Traffic.
肯定是有车抛锚了
I bet somebody broke down.
肯定很快就不塞了
I bet it'll clear up in a minute.
重估
Recalculating.
你将在两小时22分钟后到达目的地
You will now arrive at your destination in two hours and 22 minutes.
你还肯定吗?
Still wanna bet?
我有所发现
I found something!
窗台上有块砖头
There's a random brick on that ledge.
这肯定是个提示
That's got to be a clue.
不错的发现 梅纳
Good eye, Mena.
是的 我们还是别给对方起绰号♥了
Yeah, let's maybe not give each other nicknames.
抱歉 我太兴奋了
Sorry. I was caught up in the moment.
爬上去把它拿下来吧
So climb up there and get it.
我不会爬墙 我会筑墙 情绪的高墙
I don't climb walls. I build them. Emotionally.
哪有提示?
What's the clue?
上面有字吗?
Well, is there writing?
不过是一块砖头
It's just a brick.
典型逃生室的障眼法
A classic escape room red herring.
你为什么没想到? - 我不知道
Why aren't you better at this? - I don't know.
我的最佳思考时刻 通常是喝冰蔓越莓苹果汁后
I tend to do my best thinking with a cold cran-apple juice.
我真的无法…我发誓…
I literally can't-- I swear to--
我不…真希望我们现在已经到那里了
I don't-- I was really hoping we'd be there by now.
我不明白为什么车动不了 - 我有个解释
I don't understand why we're not moving. - I have a theory.
与现在的交通堵塞有关
It has something to do with this traffic jam.
可恶 我们被困在电♥话♥信♥号♥♥很差的地方
Of course we're stuck in a dead zone.
我给凯和赫梅纳的短♥信♥全都发不出去
None of my text messages are going through to Kai and Ximena.
凯和赫梅纳这个周末单独出去玩了?
So, Kai and Ximena are hanging out this weekend without you?
是的
Yep.
第一次吧 对吗?
That's new, right?
和全家露营一样 都是第一次
As new as family camping trips.
也许等我们回去后 可以邀请他们过来吃顿晚饭
Well, maybe when we get back, we can invite 'em over for dinner.
你认为呢?
What do you think?
我认为这里的幽闭恐惧感越来越严重
I think that it's getting really claustrophobic in here,
所以我要做呼吸运动
so I'm gonna do my breathing exercises.
One, two…
对极了 亲爱的 - 一、二…
- Absolutely, honey.
我的充电线呢?
Where's my charging cord?
好了 你能小点声吗?你姐在做呼吸运动
Okay. Can you whisper? Your sister is doing her breathing.
我需要它 电池快没电了
Well, I need it. My battery's dying.
我不想弄丢它 所以把它放进冷藏箱里了
I didn't want it to get lost, so I put it in the cooler.
你在说笑吧?
Seriously?
没什么大不了 待会就从后面拿出来
It's no big deal. We'll get it out of the back later.
托你的福
Thanks a lot.
很抱歉 但谁会把充电线放进冷藏箱里?
I'm sorry, but who puts a charging cord in a cooler?
就我们的爸呀
Our dad, apparently.
太热了 爸 能把冷气调大点吗?
It's so hot in here. Dad, can you turn up the air?
我其实得把它关掉
Actually I had to turn it off.
难怪我在出汗 你为什么这么做?
No wonder I'm sweating. Why would you do that?
车引擎在塞车时空转而逐渐变热
The car is running hot idling in this traffic.
我在塞车时空转而逐渐变热 - 好了…把车窗摇下便是
I'm running hot idling in this traffic. - Okay-- Just roll down your window.
我相信几分钟后就能动了
I'm sure we're gonna be moving in the next few minutes.
快动 - 重估
Let's go! - Recalculating.
你将在三小时45分钟后到达目的地
You will now arrive at your destination in three hours and 45 minutes.
我知道了
I've got it!
你能让我们逃出这里?
You're getting us out of here?
不 我刚想起这首歌♥的名字 是《绿袖子》
No. I just remembered the name of this song. It's "Greensleeves."
凯 这对我们的情况有何帮助?
Kai, how does that help us right now?
这对我很有帮助 因为让我如释重负
Well, it helps me because it's a great weight off my mind.
艾拉为何会觉得很好玩?
Why did Ella think this would be fun?
因为我们本来应该一起玩的
Because we were all supposed to do it together.
那你的意思是 之所以不好玩是因为她不在?
So, you're saying it's not fun because she's not here?
我可没这么说 是你说的
I didn't say that! You said that!
无论如何 这一点都不好玩
Well, either way, this isn't fun.
说实话
Let's be honest.
我和你并不是最佳拍档
You and I don't make the perfect team.
没错
Yeah.
我们唯一的共同点是艾拉
The only thing we have in common is Ella.
艾拉
Ella?
艾拉
Ella?
妈 什么事?
What, Mom?
有足够的伸腿空间吗? 我可以把座位往前挪一点
Do you have enough legroom? I can move my seat forward an inch or two.
不是吧?
Seriously?
你为了一点而打扰了我的冥想?
You pulled me out of my meditation for an inch or two?
我不过想确定你坐得舒服
I just wanted to make sure you're comfortable.
我不舒服
Well, I'm not.
这里越来越热了? - 是的
Is it getting hotter in here? - Yeah.
我想我们从熔岩走到了太阳表面
I think we went from molten lava to the surface of the sun.
爸 你开了暖气?
Is the heater on, Dad?
必须把热气从引擎中抽走 这样汽车才不会过热
You have to pull heat away from the engine so the car won't overheat.
当真? - 这?真的?
Seriously? - What? Really?
不可能 - 别发我脾气
That can't be real. - Don't get mad at me.
设计汽车运作的人不是我
I'm not the one who designed how cars work.
艾拉 能从后面的 冷藏箱里拿出些冰水吗?
Ella, can you reach back and grab some cold waters from the cooler?
哪有什么冷藏箱?艾拉故意把它落下了
What cooler? Ella left it behind on purpose.
格雷迪 不是吧?我是为了你
Really, Grady? For you!
你怎么可以告诉他们?
Why would you tell them that?
艾拉 你为何那样做?你到底在想什么?
Ella, why would you do that? What were you thinking?
别对她这么凶
Don't be so hard on her.
拜托 妈 够了 - 大家都别喊了
Seriously, Mom. Give it a rest. - Everyone, stop yelling!
这次出游是我们一家重新建立关系的机会 为了增进感情和疗伤
This trip is our chance as a family to reconnect. To bond and heal.
And it will be fun if we can just…
会很好玩 只要我们… - 卡尔
- Carl.
…hold it together until we-- What?
能保持冷静直到我们…什么?
对于我们动不了 我有了新的解释
I have a new theory about why we're not moving.
离婚、斩首、死亡
Divorced, beheaded, died.
离婚、斩首、幸存
Divorced, beheaded, survived.
你在喃喃自语些什么?
What are you mumbling about?
这些画像
These portraits.
她们是亨利八世的六个妻子 但她们的顺序不对
They're the six wives of Henry VIII, but they're all out of order.
好的 所以?
Okay, so?
所以这可能是个提示
So this might be a clue.
凯 你找到了我们的第一个提示
Kai, you've found our first clue!
你是怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
我爷爷来自牙买♥♥加
My granddad is from Jamaica.
好的 我知道自己不太关注历史
Okay. I know I don't always pay attention in history,
但我很确定亨利八世不是牙买♥♥加人
but I'm pretty sure Henry VIII wasn't Jamaican.
牙买♥♥加曾经是英国的殖民地
Jamaica used to be a British colony.
所以我其实对英国历史 和王室家族很感兴趣
So I'm actually a bit of a British history and royal family buff.
我也是 不是历史的部分 但我对王室家族很着迷
Me too! Well, not the history part, but I am obsessed with the royal family.
如此激♥情♥、如此时尚
So much passion. So much fashion.
你看了关于王冠的纪录片吗?
Did you see that special on the crown jewels?
哪一集?我每集都看
Which one? I've seen them all!
你也看纪录片? - 是的
You watch documentaries too? - Yeah!
帮我保密
Don't tell anyone.
慢着
Wait a sec.
为什么这个中世纪女人 穿着戴安娜王妃的婚纱?
Why is that medieval lady wearing Princess Di's wedding dress?
这是阿♥拉♥贡的凯瑟琳 是亨利八世的首任妻子
That's Catherine of Aragon, Henry VIII's first wife.
我拼过她的一千块拼图 漂亮极了
I did a 1,000-piece puzzle of her. It was beautiful.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表