剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
为何不说我们要做什么?
Why won't you tell me what we're doing?
因为如果告诉你 你就会开始担心
Because if I tell you, then you'll start worrying.
我根本不可能开始担心
It'll literally be impossible for me to start worrying.
我生来就忧心忡忡 妈说我出生时皱着眉头
I was born worried. My mom said I came out with a furrowed brow.
我们要运动吗?我可不擅长运动
We're playing sports? I'm not the sportiest of guys.
这我知道 因为爱运动的人 不会说“擅长运动”
I know, because sporty guys don't use the term "sporty."
我还需要防护装备?
I need protective gear?
如果你重视自己的安全
Only if you value your safety.
我们要进行折毛巾艺术?手工艺我没问题
Are we doing towel origami? I can get down with arts and crafts.
我擅长手工艺 是的 手工艺爱好者会说自己“擅长手工艺”
I'm crafty. And yes, crafty people call themselves "crafty."
我们不是要做手工艺
We're not doing arts and crafts.
那到底是什么?我受不了了
Then what? I can't take it anymore!
好 好的 我告诉你吧
Fine. Okay, I'll tell you.
我们要让自己不再有压力 来吧
We're going to stop stressing. Come on.
制冰机?我们要做刨冰球?
An ice machine? Are we making snow cones?
如果你认为头盔能缓解大脑冻结 那我们得谈谈
If you think helmets will help with brain freeze, we need to talk.
你能不能相信我?
Would you just trust me?
就知道不该相信你
I knew I shouldn't have trusted you.
不过是滑冰块
It's just ice-blocking.
这活动结合了卡丁车、雪橇和陡坡
It's a combination of go-karts, luge, and steep hills.
这些东西本身我都不喜欢
I don't like any of those things on their own.
我为何还结合它们?
Why would I combine them?
因为它是个令人兴奋的活动
'Cause it's exhilarating.
因为它给予你的冲劲 会提醒你:“今天 我还活着”
Because it gives you the kind of rush that reminds you, "Today, I'm alive."
在我们开始之前
Before we go through with this,
你考虑过这个下午做其他活动吗?
were there any other plans you considered for this afternoon?
我不知道
I don't know.
像查看我们地震配套元件的有效期?
Like checking the expiration dates on our earthquake kits?
是的 - 没有 我们山脚下见
Yes! - No. See you at the bottom.
好耶
Yeah!
我在山脚了 没看见你
I'm at the bottom. I don't see you.
别害怕 你行的
Don't be scared. You can do this.
别害怕 别…
Don't be scared. Don't be--
嘿 爸 - 是
Hey, Dad. - Yeah.
海带汤?
Kelp soup?
That smells… great.
这闻起来…真香
很可惜我们刚吃了 还吃了两餐
Too bad we just ate. Twice.
别担心 我可以将它冷冻 可能会流失些鲜味
Don't worry. I can freeze it. It might lose some of that briny zest.
我去去就回 忘了我得去趟办公室
I'll be back. I forgot I have to make a run to the office.
为什么有股海水退潮味?
Why does it smell like low tide?
开玩笑 这食谱能让艾拉健康
You kid, but this recipe's gonna keep Ella healthy.
海带富含碘
Kelp is loaded with iodine.
像是给你的甲状腺注射冷压麦草汁
It's like a cold-pressed wheatgrass shot for your thyroid.
就连他的比喻也很恶心
Even his analogies are disgusting.
你要做的就是尝一尝
All you have to do is try it.
我也想尝尝 但我要迟到了
I'd try it myself, but I'm running late.
很迟了
So late.
是你的损失
It's your loss.
抱歉 请问你有急救箱吗?
Excuse me, do you have a first aid kit?
每个房♥间都有 怎么啦?
In every room. What's going on?
你看看这 - 我该看到什么?
Take a look at this. - What am I looking at?
看起来像是一丁点污泥 - 是的 但在这污泥下面是草灼伤
It just looks like a bit of dirt. - Yes, but under that dirt is a grass burn.
可能是一级灼伤 也可能是二级
Possibly first-degree. Maybe second-degree.
不完全清楚等级程度如何界定
Not entirely clear on how the degree scale works.
怎么发生的?
How did this happen?
我们去滑冰块 凯的手肘擦过地面
We went ice-blocking, and Kai grazed his elbow on the ground
大概有三秒钟
for like .3 seconds.
与其说擦过 不如说是拖过
It was more of a drag than a graze,
我不知道被拖了多久 因为时间如同静止了
and I don't know how long it was because time stood still.
“滑冰块”?听起来很危险
"Ice-blocking"? That sounds dangerous.
毫无疑问 - 百分百安全
Clearly. - It was completely safe.
我们戴了头盔和手套 也涂了很多防晒霜
We wore helmets and gloves and lots of sunscreen.
如果必须戴头盔 就不安全了
If you have to wear a helmet, it's not safe.
跟我来
Come on.
我可以带走这个吗? - 用艾拉房♥里的吧
Can I bring this with me? - Just use the one in Ella's room.
谢谢你和我一起去
Well, thanks for going with me.
不客气 但我再也不会那样做了
You're welcome, but I am never doing that again.
为什么?
Why?
万一我的手肘又出事呢?
What if something happens to my elbow again?
如果下次伤的不只是手肘呢? 如果我受了重伤呢?
What if it's not just my elbow next time? What if I seriously get hurt?
我想我知道下次做什么了
I think I know what we need to do next.
拜托是关于地震配套元件
Please be the earthquake kit thing.
是滑冰块
Ice-blocking.
你没听到我刚说的话?
Did you not hear what I just said?
听到了 所有的这些假设 正是我们必须再去一次的原因
I did. And all of those what-ifs are exactly why we have to go again.
你女儿疯了
Your daughter has lost it.
我儿子也是 你们知道格雷迪在哪里吗?
Well, so has my son. Do either of you have any idea where Grady is?
他不是因为自动贩卖♥♥机的事而留堂吗?
I thought he had detention because of the vending machine incident.
学校打来 他说他要去趟洗手间
The school called and apparently, he said he had to go to the bathroom
然后就再也没回去 - 他们检查自动贩卖♥♥机了吗?
and then never came back. - Did they check the vending machine?
并不好笑 - 我没在说笑
That's not funny. - I wasn't joking.
我应该打电♥话♥问问
I should probably call and ask.
该死 玩得很棒
Dang. Nice moves.
爬行动物很难打败 - 用拉瓦尼特炸她就不难
Reptilian is tough. - Not when you blast her with Lavanite.
你以前来过这里吗?
Have I seen you here before?
没有 我第一次来 我得翘留堂
Nah. This is my first time I've had to ditch detention.
我无法再忍♥受那个学校图书管♥理♥员♥了
I couldn't stand another second of that school librarian.
她不停叫人安静?
She an aggressive shush-er?
不 她是个激励他人的模因打印机
Nah. She's an inspirational meme-printer.
她给了我20多张这个
She gave me, like, 20 of these.
“你或许会失去头发 但绝不可失去信心”
"You might lose your hair, but never lose your faith."
你秃头还是怎么了? - 是给我姐的
You going bald or something? - They're for my sister.
你姐将会秃头?该死
Your sister's going bald? Dang.
你不知道我姐是谁 对吧?
You don't know who my sister is, do you?
我应该知道吗?她很出名?
Am I supposed to? Is she famous?
唷 她就是刚被任命为 美国击剑队第二候补队员的女孩?
Yo, is she that girl that just got named second alternate to the US fencing team?
你肯定不是在这附近上学
You must not go to school around here.
补习班 宝贝
Contin, baby!
是补习学校
Continuation school.
这所学校有大约20个孩子 就在楼上
It's a school with, like, 20 kids. It's right upstairs.
你的学校在游乐中心楼上?
You go to school above the arcade?
对啊 我甚至可以在课间来这里
Yep. I even get to come down here between classes.
我在极限卡丁车中创下了最快时间
I put up the fastest time for Extreme Kart Racer
就在我们学校上次消防演习期间
during my school's last fire drill.
你也不知道我姐是谁 真幸运
And you don't know who my sister is. You are so lucky.
嘿 你这下麻烦大了
Hey. You are in so much trouble.
你怎么知道我在这?
How did you know I was here?
交通管♥理♥员♥见你沿这条街走
The crossing guard saw you coming down this street.
我估计你不会去古典文学商店
I figured you didn't go into the classical literature store.
拿你的书包
Grab your bag.
不 绝对不会去 不可能再去了
No. Absolutely not. Not happening.
别这样 你在让你的过去决定你的未来
Come on. You're letting your past dictate your future.
完全正确 我从错误中吸取教训 这是有智慧的表现
Exactly. I learn from my mistakes. That's a sign of intelligence.
目前情况下则是恐惧的表现
In this case, it's a sign of fear.
嗨 艾儿 我在上学路上买♥♥了杯薰衣草拿铁
Hey, El. I grabbed a lavender latte on the way to school.
我想你可能也会想喝
I thought you might want one.
不 谢了 不想喝
No, thanks. I'm good.
你要喝吗?
Do you want it?
不想喝 我的胃 因为一次痛苦的经历而不舒服
I'm good. My stomach's been upset due to a traumatic experience.
那看来我就请普卢默老师喝吧
Well, I guess I'll offer this to Ms. Plummer.
反正我的科学课急需帮助
I could use all the help I can get in science.
这女孩真厚颜无♥耻♥
The audacity of that girl.
想用一杯花香拿铁赢回你的友谊
Trying to win back your friendship with a floral latte.
别担心 我不会回到她身边的
Don't worry. I'm not running back to her.
拜托 我根本不担心这个
Please. Like I'd be worried about that.
再说了 你我一起做的事 我和赫梅纳从不会做
Plus, Ximena and I never do the kinds of things that you and I do together.
她永远不会去滑冰块 更别说滑两次了
She would never go ice-blocking, let alone do it twice.
我们要去哪里? - 公园
So where are we going? - The park.
这是不是意味着我不再被禁足? - 不是
Does that mean I'm not grounded anymore? - No.
那你为什么带我去公园?
Then why are you taking me to the park?
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表