剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
I thought your system was for laundry. - I have a lot of systems.
听着 凯 很抱歉
Look, I'm sorry, Kai,
但如果我妈下楼看到你还在这里
but if my mom comes downstairs and sees you're still here,
她会让大家都回家的
she'll make everyone go home.
别担心 没有我你也会没事的
Don't worry. You'll be fine without me.
但愿如此
I hope so.
她们若说起寒假 就给我发短♥信♥ 发生太多事了
Text me if they start talking winter break. A lot went down.
我并没被邀请参与 但还是能告诉你
I wasn't invited to any of it, but I can fill you in.
爸 做披萨百吉饼的第一步
Dad, first step in cooking pizza bagels is
就是把烤盘放回橱柜里
you take this baking sheet and you put it right back in the cupboard.
要用微波炉烤这小东西
We're microwaving these puppies.
放进烤箱里会烤得更均匀
They'll cook more evenly in the oven.
不均匀烹饪也是乐趣之一
Uneven cooking is part of the fun.
是粘稠?是冰冻?咬下去才知道
Is it gooey? Is it frozen? Depends on the bite.
“微波炉高温烤两…” - 爸 你在做什么?
"Microwave on high for two--" - Dad, what are you doing?
一旦酱汁开始爆裂 就能摆盘了
As soon as the sauce starts to pop and explode, they're ready to plate.
我们可以用这烤盘来烤
We can use the baking sheet for that.
爸…这个直接吃就行了
Dad, Dad. This we eat raw.
不能直接吃 这里面有鸡蛋
You can't eat that raw. It has eggs.
不 没鸡蛋 读一读成份表
No, it doesn't. Read the ingredients.
还是别看成份表了
I wouldn't read the ingredients.
现在该做什么?
So, what should we do now?
我在想我们可以发挥创意 做个…
Well, I was thinking we could get creative and make--
友谊手镯?早想到了
Friendship bracelets? Way ahead of you.
天啊 我和妹妹小时候经常做这些
Wow. My sister and I used to make these when we were little.
是的 我和艾拉以前也很喜欢做
Yeah, Ella and I used to love making these too.
这样吧 算了 这些早就不适合我们了
You know what, never mind. We're way past these.
那你们想做些什么呢?
So, what did you guys wanna do?
我在想我们可以录一段舞蹈视频
I was thinking we could do a dance video.
是的 我们还没跳那首《不行》
Yes! We haven't done "No Way" yet.
我一直很想跳《启动》
I've been dying to do "Jumpstart."
可以把它们串起来 - 天才
We could totally combine them! - Genius!
艾拉 你也会这些舞吧?
Ella, you know these dances, right?
基本上和《口渴》、《跳陷阱》一样
They're basically the same as "Thirsty" and "Trip-Trap."
她不在社媒上 记得吗?
She's not on social, remember?
这些舞超简单 我们教你
They're super easy. We'll teach you.
当然 稍等一下
Sure. Just give me one minute.
we could involve crosses…
好的 我在想 我们可以加入交叉…
Okay. So, I was thinking
喂? - 喂 格雷迪 能叫爸听电♥话♥吗?
Hello? - Hey, Grady, can you put Dad on the phone?
为什么?
Why?
今晚不是我所设想的那样
This night isn't what I thought it was gonna be.
我想回家
I wanna come home.
什么?你不是认真的吧?
What? Are you serious?
我就是… 我感觉自己融入不了
I just-- I feel like I don't fit in.
拜托了 艾拉
Ella, come on.
你是我所认识最有趣、最棒的人
You're the most fun, amazing person I know.
多待一会儿
Give it some time.
'cause you're so… strong and stuff.
所有的人都爱你 因为你很…坚强等等
Everybody loves you
天啊 你真的不想我回家 对吧?
Wow, you really don't want me to come home, do you?
我是真的不想
I really don't.
但这改变不了 你之前对过夜派对很兴奋的事实
But that doesn't change the fact that you were so excited about this.
找到好的一面 活在当下
Just find the positive. Be in the moment.
享受生活、笑、爱 这是你的人生态度吧
Live, laugh, love. Isn't that your whole thing?
Not exactly, but…
虽然不完全对 但…
我明白你的意思
I know what you're trying to say.
你说得很对 - 我当然是对的 再见
And you're right. - Of course I'm right. Bye.
臀、跳、臀
Hip, jump, hip.
臀、臀、跳 后退 - 臀、臀、跳 退回来
Hip, hip, jump. Back. - Hip, hip. Jump. Take it back.
嘿
Hey!
嘿 好了 我准备好学这支舞了
Hey. Okay, I am ready to learn the dance.
叫什么来着?《跳跳陷阱》?
What was it called again? "Trippy-Trap"?
很接近
Close enough.
好的 这样站着 - 好的
Okay. So, stand like this. - Okay.
先向前伸右臂 再向前伸左臂 臀、臀、跳
Now, right arm forward. Left arm forward. Hip, hip, jump.
好的 我懂了
Okay, I'm getting it.
重复一遍 然后后退
Th-- You repeat that, then you back up.
后退、交叉、转圈
Back up. Crisscross. Spin.
转圈 - 就是这样
Spin. - That's it.
喂 爷爷
Hey, Grandpa.
不 抱歉 我一时半会儿回不了家 还在练习小提琴
No, sorry, I won't be home for a while. Still practicing violin.
我想把这首协奏曲学好
Just trying to nail down this concerto.
不 你不用等我回家
No, you don't have to wait up.
好的 再见
Okay, bye.
看起来我像不知道在跳什么
It looks like I don't know what I'm doing,
但那是因为你们跳得太好了 我被迷住了
but it's only because I'm so mesmerized by how good you guys are.
也是因为我不知道要怎么跳
And I don't know what I'm doing.
是后退 再后退
It's back, back.
交叉、转圈
Crisscross, spin.
好的 抱歉
Right. Sorry.
没事的 我们重新再来
It's all good. We'll just restart again.
看这 - 完美
Look at that. - It's perfect.
来吧
Here.
还好我们没在甜甜圈墙旁跳
Good thing we didn't try that next to the doughnut wall.
好的 你差点就成功了
Okay, you almost had it.
等等 这样吧 也许我拍你们两个就好了
Wait. You know what? Maybe I should just film you guys.
我怕会拖你们的后腿
I'm afraid I'm gonna slow you down.
不 艾拉 你就差这么一点
No! Ella, you're so close.
Never… give…
永…不…放…
她在做什么?
What is she doing?
是个树懒的梗
It's a sloth meme thing.
…up.
弃
她还真有问题
She really does have a problem.
没事的
It's fine.
你们来跳 我来拍 这样我就能拍出更好的角度
You dance, and I'll film. That way I can get a better angle.
格雷迪 你要去哪里? - 沙发?
Grady, where you going? - The couch?
坐下和我们一起吃 我们想和你谈谈
Sit down and eat with us. We wanna talk to you.
你们说了我没闯祸
You said I wasn't in trouble.
不是那种训话 只是想和你聊聊天
Not that kind of talk. We just wanna hang out.
聊聊天?
Hang out?
我们对你的关注不够 从今晚起就再也不会了
We haven't been paying you enough attention, and that ends tonight.
有什么关于你的新鲜事吗? - 没有
So, what's new with you? - Nothing.
有什么感受?
How you feeling?
肚子饿
Hungry.
说真的 你还好吗?你开心吗?
Really, how are you? Are you happy?
你是我们的独生子 今晚的主角是你
You're our only child. Tonight it's all about you.
和我们谈谈 告诉我们一切
Talk to us. Tell us everything.
学校关门了 该回家了
School's closing. Time to head home.
是的 回家
Right. Home.
好了 赫梅纳 这就是你的MASH结果
Okay. Ximena, these are your MASH results.
你将住在棚屋里
You're going to live in a shack,
开辆电单车、成为一名宇航员
drive a scooter, become an astronaut,
有13个孩子 并嫁给亚伯拉罕林肯
have 13 kids and marry Abraham Lincoln.
对 是的 - 不
Yes! Yeah! - No!
给我
Gimme.
给
Here you go.
好了 艾拉 我们需要你回答这四组问题
Okay, Ella, we need your answers for the four categories.
好的
Okay.
对于汽车来说 绝对是敞篷车 电动的
For car, definitely convertible. Electric.
我要加“弹簧高跷” - 加“驴子”
I'm gonna add "pogo stick." - Put "donkey" down.
它们太可爱了 是完全被低估了的模因
They're so adorable and totally underrated meme-wise.
那事业呢?
What about career?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的很喜欢极限运动 和挑战极限有关的?
I really like extreme sports, so maybe something extreme?
真正的事业呢?
What about a real career?
你不是想成为一名舞蹈家吗?
I thought you wanted to be a dancer?
那是好久以前 你也看过我跳舞
That was years ago, and you've seen me dance.
好吧 那你长大后打算做什么?
Okay, well, what do you plan on doing when you grow up?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
我还没真正去想过
I haven't really been thinking about it.
什么意思?这是大家都会想的
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表