剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表
前者为参加派对而担心 后者则担心他会参加
who's worried about going, and Ximena, who's worried about having him there.
所以现在我更焦虑了
So now I'm even more worried.
参加派对的目的是在泳池里玩得开心
The point of this was to go and have fun in the pool,
但这显然不会发生了
but apparently, that won't be happening.
因为泳池派对上没人会真的进泳池
Because nobody at pool parties actually goes in the pool.
等等 什么? - 就是
Wait, what? - I know.
我也想不通这点
It doesn't make any sense to me either.
所以到最后 我就觉得 “这并没什么好玩的”
So finally, I was just like, "Nothing about this is fun."
我觉得派对还是好玩的
I still think it can be fun.
你刚刚有在听我说话吗?
Were you listening to a word I just said?
看来凯和赫梅纳真的很在意
It seems like Kai and Ximena are really caught up
别人怎么想
in what everyone else is thinking.
完全正确 - 但你也一样
Totally. - But so are you.
你在担心穿哪件泳衣上浪费了多少时间?
How much time have you wasted worrying about which bathing suit to wear?
很多
Too much.
在过去的一年里 你成长了很多
You've grown up a lot over the last year.
我非常欣赏的一点
And one of the things I really admire
就是你不再担心别人怎么想
is how you don't get stuck worrying about what other people are thinking.
你说得对 重要的是我怎么想
You're right. It's about what I think.
我想如果我希望这是个好玩的派对
And I think that if I want this party to be fun,
我就得让它变得好玩
I need to make it fun.
你还真喜欢吃芹菜 啊?
You really like celery, huh?
看来你们听到的声音 和我脑里听到的一样大声
Guess this is as loud outside of my head as it is inside.
救我 这也太尴尬了
Help. So awkward.
需要来点音乐
We need music.
知道艾拉几点会到?
Do you know when Ella's coming?
不知道 她有告诉你吗?
No, did she say anything to you?
没有
No.
你终于来了 先告诉你 别碰芹菜
Finally! FYI, stay away from the celery.
艾拉 他穿了那双水鞋
Ella, he's wearing the water shoes.
她的伤疤是怎么来的?
How did she get those scars?
我想是癌症手术留下的
I think it's from her cancer surgery.
炮弹
Cannonball!
怎么啦?这可是泳池派对 我来参加一定得游泳
What? It's a pool party. I'm not here not to swim.
I guess we should…
我想我们该… - 或许吧
- Probably.
谢谢
Thank you.
你也渴吗 兄弟?
You thirsty too, buddy?
好了 我们走吧 来吧
All right, let's go. Come on.
也给我的这个朋友来点西瓜
My friend here will also have some watermelon.
喂 - 喂 艾拉有去找你吗?
Hey. - Hey, did Ella stop by?
她想退回那些泳衣
She wanted to return those bathing suits.
她来过 但她最终还是去参加派对了
She did. But she ended up going to the party after all.
什…但她的防晒霜在这里
Wh-- But her sunscreens are here.
好的 我这就给她送过去
Okay, I'll drop 'em off over there.
卡尔 她没事的 你不需要 每时每刻都在她身边
Carl, she's fine. You don't need to be by her side every moment.
我就是…我担心她
I just-- I worry about her.
我理解 亲爱的
I know, honey.
但事实上我更担心的是你而不是她
But truth is I'm less worried about her than I am about you.
我之前提到你回去上班
You know, when I mentioned you going back to work,
是因为我真的认为这对你有好处
it's because I really think it'd be good for you.
我…万一她又需要我怎么办?
I-- What if she needs me again?
她正恢复她的生活
She's getting her life back.
你也应该恢复你的生活
You deserve to get yours back too.
走吧 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
平行走?向前走?
Heel? Hyah?
来吧
Come on.
快点
Come on.
太好玩了
This was so much fun.
不敢相信我会这么担心让别人看我的伤疤
I can't believe I was so worried about showing my scars.
太棒了 艾拉 你让派对变得很好玩
That was awesome, Ella. You made that party so fun.
真的
You really did.
我也很高兴你来了 谢谢你帮我布置场地
And I'm glad you came too. Thanks for helping me set up.
我到得有点早
I arrived a tad early.
早了45分钟 但结果却很好
Forty-five minutes, but it worked out.
他切了所有的蔬菜 还和我继父去了商店买♥♥冰
He cut all the vegetables and went to the store for ice with my stepdad.
再见
Bye.
这太好玩了 不明白你为何 对于我被邀请的事如此小题大做
This was chill. Not sure why you made such a big thing about me being invited.
你回家吗?
So, you headed home?
不 我想去一趟我妈的办公室
No, I think I'm gonna stop by my mom's office.
我欠她一声谢谢
I owe her a thank you.
嘿 艾拉 - 什么事?
Hey, Ella. - Yeah?
我把鞋脱了
I took my shoes off.
我知道
I know.
是的 谢谢你的提问 但我确定
Yes, thank you for asking, but I'm sure.
我已准备好回去上班 - 很好
I'm ready to come back to work. - Great.
这是个…
I mean, it was a--
这一年对于我女儿 和整个家庭来说都很不容易
It was a tough year for my daughter, for the whole family really.
但我们现在很好 大家都很好
But we're good, now. Everyone's good.
真好玩 兄弟
It's been fun, buddy.
但现在做山羊该做的事
But do what goats do and get me expelled
让我被这所令人难受的 学校开除 并远离我姐
from this miserable school, and away from my sister.
进去吧 兄弟
Come on, buddy.
打扰了 请问你知道 乔安妮麦卡弗雷在哪里吗?
Excuse me. Do you know where I can find Joanne McCaffrey?
你是? - 她的女儿
And you are? - Her daughter.
很高兴见到你 天啊 你比我想象的要大很多
Nice to meet you. And wow, you are much older than I thought.
我该说谢谢?
Thanks?
你今年十岁? - 我13岁
You're ten? - I'm thirteen.
你妈妈好像说你十岁
I thought your mom said you were ten.
你妈妈也告诉我你的长曲棍球打得很好
So, your mom tells me you're doing great in lacrosse.
我不玩长曲棍球
I don't play lacrosse.
艾拉 你怎么会在这里?
Ella? What are you doing here?
为何你上司认为我是十岁的长曲棍球手?
Why does your boss think I'm a ten-year-old lacrosse player?
我…因为 我…
I-- Because, I--
还有 为何你所有的照片 都是我得癌症之前的?
And why are all of your pictures from before I had cancer?
你得了癌症?
You had cancer?
慢着 妈 你一直在隐瞒我生病这事?
Wait. Mom, have you been hiding that I was sick?
艾拉 我很抱歉
Ella, I'm sorry.
不 我简直不敢相信
No, I cannot believe you.
你告诉我要做自己 不要隐瞒
You tell me to be myself and not hide
而你却对所有人撒谎 向他们隐瞒真实的我
while you're lying to everyone, hiding who I am.
别这样 艾拉 我…亲爱的 - 别叫我
Please, Ella, I-- Honey. - Just don't.
你在听肉食G的新专辑?
Is that the new Carnivorous G album?
不 自从他说自己是素食主义者后 我就不喜欢他了
Nah, I can't get down with him ever since he came out as vegan.
你怎么会在这里?
What are you doing here?
我可能要在这里过一晚
I may need to hang out here for a night.
可能两晚
Maybe two.
可能一辈子
Maybe forever.
你还好吧?
Everything okay?
不好
Not really.
没事的
It's okay.
剧集 | 艾拉的青春日志2.0(2022) | 导航列表