剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
每个人都想知道你会不会答应
Everyone wants to know what you're gonna say!
凯蒂 很高兴你能加入我们
Katy! So glad you could join us.
她来这干什么
What's she doing here?
我们今天有一个非常特殊的回头客
We have a very special client returning today,
埃罗尔·斯维恩王子
Prince Errol Swoon,
所以我需要你们每一个人都要准备好
and I need every one of my girls at the ready.
那种上了小报的垃圾也需要吗
Even when they're tabloid trash?
格洛莉亚 我和弗朗索瓦的早会要开始了
Gloria, my morning meeting with Francois is about to start.
他现在是我老板了
He's my boss now.
别开玩笑了 凯蒂
Don't be ridiculous, Katy.
你知道私人导购部
You know The Personal Shopping department
永远都是你的家
will always be home for you.
格洛莉亚 我建议还是让凯蒂
Gloria, if I may, I think we can let Katy
去装饰那些人体模特吧
go play dress up with the mannequins,
让我们来接待贵宾
while we cater to the A-listers.
很好 我能走了吗
Great. Can I go now?
不 不能走
No, you cannot.
王子的团队来电说 他们
The prince's team called, and they--
指定要求你来接待 凯蒂
specifically requested you, Katy.
你给王子留下了深刻的印象
You made an impression on the prince
并且我们不想让他失望
and we don't want to disappoint him.
开始干活吧
Off we go.
那么 我应该开始准备些衣服了吗
OK. So, should I start pulling some clothes?
有什么特别的要求吗
Any specific requests?
不用衣服 凯蒂 是订婚戒指
Not clothes, Katy, engagement rings.
埃罗尔王子打算向那个乞丐帕特丽夏·克莱因
Prince Errol is planning to ask that pauper, Patricia Klein,
向她求婚
for her hand in marriage.
这是莱西百货
This is Lacy's chance
参与皇家婚约的好机会
to take part in a royal engagement.
现在 我们来挑选完美的戒指
Now, let's select the perfect ring
确保帕特丽夏会答应他 如何
and make sure Patricia says yes, shall we?
很好 因为我很擅长求婚
Great, because I am so good at proposals.
凯蒂·基恩
第一季 第二集
我觉得这个有
I think this one says
"《名利场》的皇室封面"的感觉
"royal cover of Vanity Flair."
弗朗索瓦 我很抱歉 格洛莉亚很早找我
Francois, I am so sorry! Gloria called me in early--
这个开头不太好 凯蒂 你错过了今早的会议
Not off to a good start, Katy, you missed the morning meeting.
我会弥补的 我会擦洗橱窗
I'll make it up to you. I'll wash windows,
晚上值班 你需要我做什么都行
work the night shift, whatever you need.
我需要你为我做一些选择
I need you to pull some options for me.
均为著名高端定制婚纱品牌
迪奥 德拉伦塔 王薇薇 和新的菲勒斯公社
Dior, de la Renta, Vera, that new Comme Des Filles.
不一定要白色 但是要想着"结局幸福"
Doesn't have to be white, but think "Happily Ever After."
你梦想中的婚纱是什么样的
What you would you wear to your dream wedding.
等等 你说什么
Wait, what did you say?
我们要做一个婚礼橱窗 凯蒂
We're doing a bridal window, Katy.
好的 当然 婚礼
Right. Yes, of course. Bridal.
我就不追究今天的事了
I'll let it slide for today,
但最终你必须做出一个选择 凯蒂
but eventually, you're going to have to make a choice, Katy--
我还是格洛莉亚
Me or Gloria.
另一道难题
Another impossible choice.
真是棒极了
How wonderful.
洛佩兹杂货店
豪尔赫
Jorge!
豪尔赫
Jorge,
你看见这个了吗 《猫》公开选角
Did you see this? An open call for Cats .
实际上 我想离开下百老汇休息休息
I'm actually gonna take a break from Broadway.
休息 这是什么意思
Break? What do you mean break?
我只是 我厌倦了被拒绝
I'm just-- I'm tired of being told no.
被拒绝就是工作的一部分 儿子
Being told no is the job, hijo.
你知道我试了多少次镜
Do you know how many times I had to audition
才成为了火箭女郎
to be a Rockette before I got the job?
而且我从没想过放弃
And not once did I think of giving up.
你知道你的问题出在哪吗
You know what your problem is?
你总在那个酒吧里
You spend all that time at that bar
而你其实应该去上课
when you should be taking classes
去百老汇舞蹈中心上课
at the Broadway Dance Center.
-又来了 -宝贝 你为什么去那工作
- Here we go... - Mijo, why do you work there?
那地方有什么特殊的
What is so special about that place?
你说得对 我会去的
You're right. You know, I'll do it.
我会去面试的 这是我的工作
I'm gonna audition. It's my job.
-没错 这是你的工作 -谢谢 妈妈
- That's right it's your job. - Thanks, Ma.
闭上眼
Close your eyes...
想象一下
and imagine this--
一座艺廊
An art gallery.
没有明显的舞台与观众席的分割
剧场内部没有明显的建筑装饰设计
黑盒剧场
Black box theater.
现场音乐举办地
Live music venue.
梯台秀
Runway.
艺术工作室
Atelier.
全集成于一扇门背后
All behind one exclusive door.
我想开现代版的
I want to open the modern day version
被誉为20世纪艺术界最有名的人物之一
安迪·沃霍尔工作室
of Andy Warhol's Factory--
佩珀工作室
The Pepper Plant.
一个能让新兴艺术家们
A place where emerging artists
相识 合作 玩乐的地方
can collide and collaborate and... party.
我喜欢玩乐
I love a party.
你想现在去洗手间吸点白粉吗
In fact, wanna do some coke in the bathroom?
你以为现在还是80年代吗
What is this, the eighties?
查德 我再给你提供一个良机
Chad, I'm offering you a serious opportunity, here.
你的支持能促使
Your backing could help produce
这一代最伟大的艺术的诞生
the greatest art of this generation.
-要多少钱 -五...
- How much are we talking? - Five--
八百万美金
Eight million dollars.
地点决定一切 尤其在纽约
Location is everything, especially in this city.
找到地方 我们再谈
Lock that down and we can talk.
其实 我心中已经有候选地了
As a matter of fact, I already have a place in mind.
招聘
查比唱片行
你还招人吗 我看到了窗外的招聘启事
Are you still hiring? I saw the sign in the window.
糟了 孩子
Shoot, kid,
几个月前我就应该把那个告示摘下来的
I should have taken that sign down months ago.
你确定你不需要一个帮手吗
Are you sure you couldn't use an extra set of hands?
我会很努力工作的
I'm a really hard worker.
我刚从河谷镇搬到这里
And I just moved here from Riverdale.
-够乱的地方 -是的
- Rough town. - Yeah, well--
没人能在我上班的时候从店里偷到东西
No one's gonna shop lift from you while I'm on the job.
这是真的
That's a fact.
我只是 我需要与音乐为伴
I just-- I need to be around music.
我猜我可以在这里雇一个
I guess I could use a little
年轻的理想主义者
youthful idealism around here.
真的吗 先生 谢谢你
Really? Thank you, sir!
大家都叫我查比
People call me Chubby.
乔茜·麦可伊
Josie McCoy.
下一个上场的是
Next up is...
豪尔赫·洛佩兹
Jorge Lopez.
先跳30秒的舞蹈
Let's start with thirty seconds of movement.
选你最好的杰里科猫片段
Just give us your best Jellicle cat,
音乐剧《猫》中虚构的猫的种类
然后我们来听你的歌♥
and then we'll hear your song.
好了
All right.
这样已经足够了
That's going to be enough.
你可以走了
You can go.
我真的很抱歉
I'm so sorry,
我做错了什么吗
did I do something wrong?
是的 事实上 你做错了
Yes, actually, you did.
我们听说了你在《神气活现》试镜时
We heard all about your violent outburst
所有激烈的爆发行为
during your Mannequin audition.
你公开蔑视了一位获过托尼奖的导演
You threw shade at a Tony Award-winning-director
美国戏剧领域最高奖
他碰巧也是我的一位好朋友
who also happens to be a close friend of mine.
我不会容忍♥这种无礼的行为
I don't tolerate disrespect
我也不会让你加入我的演出
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表