剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
不 不
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不是吧 天哪
Oh, no! Oh, my God!
不
No.
我另一只鞋呢
Oh, where's my other shoe?
-时尚之神啊 怎么回事 -格洛莉亚 我
- What in Hermès Hell? - Gloria, I--
你最好有个充分的解释
There better be a good explanation for this!
事实上 我有个非常充分的理由
As a matter of fact, I had a very good explanation
自己为什么会睡死在莱西百货的陈列窗里
for why I was passed out in a Lacy's display window.
和所有的好故事一样
Like all the best stories,
这要从一个男人说起
it all started with a guy.
KO和我分手已经一周了
It had been a week since KO and I broke up.
我心中仍然五味杂陈 难以自拔
And I guess you could say I was in my feelings about it.
亚莉克莎为亚马逊语♥音♥助手
亚莉克莎 把冰淇淋加到我的购物单里
Alexa, add ice cream to my grocery list.
冰淇淋已添加
I've added ice cream.
目之所及 到处都是他的影子
Everywhere I looked, I still saw him.
KO在我心中留下一个巨大的空洞
KO left a gaping hole in my heart
唯一能懂得我的感受的人
and the only person who could possibly understand how I was feeling,
恰恰是这个我不再能依靠的人
was the same person I couldn't lean on anymore.
KO·凯里
怎么不接电♥话♥ 接电♥话♥呀 我很担心 你在哪
给我回个电♥话♥吧 我明早有东西给你看 我爱你 晚安
你还好吗
不行 你来敲吧
No, you knock first.
我好像听到朋友要开干预会的嘀咕了
I thought I heard the rumblings of a friend-tervention.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 谢谢你们 但我没事
You guys, I appreciate it, but I'm fine.
真的
Truly.
亲爱的 你穿的是芭蕾舞鞋
Honey, you're wearing ballet flats.
明显有事
You're clearly not fine.
KO搬走之后你都没怎么睡过
You've barely slept since KO moved out.
我一直都是夜猫子
I've always been a night owl.
是 但你平时熬夜是为了做衣服
Yeah, but you're usually up making clothes.
我只是...
I just--
最近没什么灵感
I haven't felt inspired.
我们有个完美的办法
We know the perfect cure
可以帮你忘掉KO
to help you get over KO.
晚上出去姐妹聚会吧
Girls night out!
跳跳舞 喝喝酒
Some dancing, some drinks...
我们都出钱了 还用了你的员工折扣
We all chipped in, and used your employee discount code.
姐♥妹♥们♥
You guys...
太美了 谢谢你们
They are beautiful! Thank you!
但我不太想去
I just don't feel up for it.
凯蒂姐妹
Katygirl!
-你总要开始面对 -我有啊
- You gotta start dealing. - I am.
我靠的是埋头工作
By throwing myself into work.
除了你们三个以外
And other than you three,
这是唯一能阻止我彻底崩溃的办法
it's the only thing keeping me from a complete meltdown.
我要迟到了 谢谢你们
I'm gonna be late. Thank you.
卡伯特先生
So, Mr. Cabot,
我们今天早会的议题是什么呢
what is on the agenda for our morning meeting?
我有个建议 麦可伊小姐
Well, I have a proposition for you, Miss McCoy.
好啊
Ok.
我想让你见见真正的卡伯特先生
I want you to meet the real Mr. Cabot.
也就是我爸爸
As in, my father.
我今晚要去他的私人俱乐部陪他喝酒
I'm having drinks with him at his private club, tonight.
你也一起来吧
You should come.
我说不好 亚历克斯
I don't know, Alex.
只要我们直接去找我爸爸
If we go directly to my dad,
向他证明你的才华
prove to him how talented you are,
就有机会让他来重启卡伯特的唱片部
there's a chance he'll finally re-launch Cabot Records.
他会喜欢你的
And he would adore you.
只有我们俩和你♥爸♥爸吗
So, just you, me and your dad?
没有珊德拉
No Xandra?
没有董事会 出人意料的难题
No boards, no curve balls?
没有难题
No curve balls.
珊德拉不会去的 我保证
And Xandra won't be there. I promise.
也许你可以给他来一段即兴演奏
And maybe you could play him something impromptu?
怎么样
How 'bout it?
抱歉错过了你昨晚的表演
Sorry I missed your show last night.
没事
It's ok.
真实的火灾是个好借口
An actual fire's a great excuse.
而且前两场表演你都在前排
Besides, you were in the front row for the last two.
豪尔赫
Jorge?
我爸妈来了 快穿衣服
My parents are here. Get dressed.
妈 爸
Ma? Pop?
不是说好 要先打招呼再来吗
What did we talk about showing up unannounced?
这吃的再过两天就过期了
This food is going to expire in two days.
肯定得有人先吃了
Somebody's gotta eat it.
你们就是豪尔赫的父母吧
You must be Jorge's parents.
我是路易斯·洛佩兹
Luis Lopez.
52区的市议员
District 52 City Councilman,
这是我可爱的太太 路易莎
and my lovely wife, Luisa.
-很荣幸见到你 -我叫博纳多
- It's an honor. - Bernardo.
荣幸的是我
The pleasure is all mine.
下楼去杂货铺里
Come downstairs to the bodega.
来 我给你做三明治
Yeah, I'll make you a sandwich.
谢谢 但我要走了
Thanks, I gotta run.
但我一天能吃6顿饭
But I eat like, six meals a day,
所以 我应该很快就能吃上你们做的饭了
so, I'm gonna take you up on that offer soon. OK?
-宝贝再见 -拜
- See ya, babe. - Bye.
豪尔赫
Jorge!
妈妈
Mama!
-你们是不是... -对 但我们才刚开始约会
- Are you? - Yes! But we just started dating
千万别小题大做啊
so please don't make a big deal out of it.
刚开始 所以
Just, it's new, so...
我儿子找了个消防员
My son with a firefighter.
我从没想过你能泡到这样的猛♥男♥
I never thought you'd get a guy like that.
他有多高啊 188有了吧
What's he, like, six foot two?
我觉得有
I think so.
这样大块头的壮汉
What's a big, strong guy like him
怎么和你这样娇小的人在一起
doing with a little guy like you?
这反了吧
It's backwards.
模特的身体 凯蒂
The mannequin's torso, Katy.
她长得好像《驱魔人》的女主
She looks like that girl from The Exorcist.
需要给你放个假吗
Do you need a personal day?
不 我需要在这工作
No. I need to be here, working.
这是唯一能让我保持理智的方法
It is the only thing that's keeping me sane.
而且 我不能沉沦在悲伤里
Besides, I'm not allowed to wallow.
是我要跟KO分手的
I'm the one who broke up with KO.
这并不代表你就不难过了
Doesn't make it any less painful.
大家都说 要花费这段恋情时长的一半
They say it takes half the length of your relationship
才能完全恢复
to fully heal.
对女孩来说要加倍
And twice as long for women.
所以 要20年 棒极了
So... twenty years. Great.
格洛莉亚找你 凯蒂
Gloria's summoning you, Katy.
不对
Ew, no.
还是要叫你《阴间大♥法♥师》的丽迪亚
Or should I say Lydia from Beetlejuice.
把花弄新鲜些 点上迪普泰克的香薰蜡烛
Refresh the flowers, light the Diptyques,
法国著名香氛品牌
泡上格雷伯爵茶
brew the Earl Gray.
我们今天要接待一位非常特别的客人
We're hosting a special visitor today.
盖伊·拉蒙塔涅
Guy LaMontagne,
他是巴黎卡尔洛夫之家的创意总监
Creative Director of the House of Karloff in Paris.
有传言说他要搬回纽约了
Rumor has it he's moved back to New York,
永久的
permanently.
在十个漫长的年头后 他提出了分手
After ten long years, he broke it off.
辞了职 去开创自己的事业
Resigned. To strike out on his own.
莱西太太派我来说服他
Now, Mrs. Lacy has tasked me to convince him
在莱西百货卖♥♥他的产品 并只在莱西百货卖♥♥
to sell at Lacy's, and only at Lacy's.
好的 那有什么需要我们帮忙的
OK, what can we do to help?
首先 我的小风暴云
Well, for starters, my little storm cloud,
把你所有的个人情绪都清理掉
purge whatever pedestrian personal drama you're going through,
然后多笑笑
and beam.
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表