剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
我从小就是独生女
I grew up an only child.
妈妈是我唯一的家人
My mom was my only family.
所以我一直想有个兄弟姐妹
So, naturally, all I ever wanted was a sibling.
小学三年级遇到豪尔赫时
When I met Jorge in the third grade,
我终于有了一个渴望已久的哥哥
I finally got the brother I always wanted.
而他有了个妹妹 对他也是种幸运
And he got a sister, which was a blessing
毕竟他是家里六兄弟中最小的
considering he was the youngest of six boys.
我们是家人 一旦发生危机
We were family, and when a crisis hits,
家人就会聚在一起 无论发生什么
a family comes together, no matter what.
所以呢
So?
哪个哥哥是当警♥察♥的 米格尔
Which brother's the cop? Miguel?
不是 米格尔是司机
No, Miguel is the chauffeur,
马泰奥是警♥察♥
Mateo is the cop.
当时那里有几个人
How many men were there?
三四个吧
Three, maybe four.
我一站起来就打回去了
Once I got back on my feet I started fighting them off.
之后他们很快就溜了
They ran off pretty fast after that.
警♥察♥怎么说
What did the cops say?
没有目击证人 几乎不可能
Without any witnesses, it would be close to impossible
查出是谁干的
to find out the guys who did this.
我认识那一区的警♥察♥ 我会给他们打电♥话♥
I know the boys at that precinct, I'll give 'em a call.
我去茉莉危机问过 有没有人看到什么
I went to Molly's Crisis to ask if anyone saw anything.
干这事的人可能从酒吧尾随了你
Whoever did this could have followed you from the club.
谢谢 KO
Thanks, KO.
应该的 我们是家人
Of course. We're family.
还有任何需要我的 你知道去哪找我
Uh, if you need anything at all, you know where to find me.
-你要不要... -好
- Would you-- - Okay!
KO
KO?
你不必离开
You don't have to leave.
我觉得现在围着豪尔赫转的人够多了
I think Jorge has enough people hovering over him right now.
我是不是不该打给你
Was it a mistake calling you?
我不太懂分手后的规矩
I don't really know what the rules are.
豪尔赫是家人
Jorge is family.
我愿意在他身边
I wanted to be here.
我们也曾经是家人
We were family once, too, you know.
至少
At the very least,
我们能试着做朋友吗
do you think we could try the whole friend thing?
从一起吃午餐开始
Start with lunch, take it from there?
当然可以
Sure.
听起来很好
Sounds really nice.
太好了
Great.
我不敢相信医院就这么让你出院了
I can't believe the hospital released you like this.
怎么 还要住一晚交住院费吗
What? Stay overnight and pay for the bed?
花我的保险 不 是我想出院的
On my insurance? No, I chose to leave.
大家 我很好 真的
Look, everybody, I'm okay. Really.
要不是你在场
If you hadn't been there,
天知道会发生什么
God knows what would have happened--
好了 别说了 妈
Okay, okay, hold on, Ma,
别都当成博纳多的功劳
don't give Bernardo all the credit.
我也拿高跟鞋踹了他们几脚
I got a couple good swings in there with my high heels.
你为什么穿高跟鞋
Why were you in heels?
他刚演完《蜘蛛女之吻》
He didn't have time to change
还没来得及换装
from the "Kiss of the Spider Woman."
从现在开始 你必须换好平时的衣服
From now on, you put on your normal clothes
才能回家 好吗 豪尔赫
before you come home. Okay, Jorge?
我不要
No, I won't.
爸
Dad--
我...
I...
我已经公开出柜了
I've been out in public...
也穿了几百次女装
dressed as a woman, hundreds of times.
为什么
Why?
因为...
Because...
我是个变装皇后演员
I'm a drag performer.
穿女装是我的工作
I dress up as a woman for my job.
你们相信吗
Do you believe this?!
等等 你们都知道了
Wait, you knew?
爸 这没什么大不了的
Dad, it's not a big deal.
没什么大不了
It's not a big deal?
你弟弟差点让人杀了
Your brother could have been killed
就因为他认为穿裙子好看
because he thinks he looks cute in a dress!
今晚的事情够多了
Okay, it's been a really long night
我们该让豪尔赫休息了
and I think that we should let Jorge rest.
♪梦想已逝♪
♪ There goes the dream ♪
♪只留你我对抗生活♪
♪ Now it's us against real life... ♪
谢谢
Thank you.
豪尔赫怎么样了
So, how's Jorge?
他还算好 鉴于发生了这种事
He's okay, given the circumstances.
他如果想暂时停演《蜘蛛女之吻》
Well, if he wants to take a beat on "Kiss of the Spider Woman,"
成本我来承担
I'll cover the costs.
谢谢你 但我还没跟他提这件事
Thank you. But, I haven't brought it up,
我不想催促他
I didn't want to push it.
反正 我要忙着为阿波罗音乐公♥司♥排练
I thought I'd be busy rehearsing for the Apollo, anyway.
乔茜...
Hey, Josie, um...
阿波罗音乐公♥司♥不会签你
That's not gonna happen.
现在还不会
Not right now.
为什么
But why?
星探似乎很感兴趣啊
I mean, the booker seemed more than interested.
可惜 我爸爸不赞成这场表演
Unfortunately, my dad didn't approve of the gig.
他什么时候开始有权决定我何时在哪唱歌♥了
Since when does he have a say over when and where I sing?
你签的合同里面都写了
It's all in the contract you signed.
我知道他一旦听了整张唱片 一定会很兴奋
And once he hears the whole EP, I know he'll be excited.
他还没听吗
He hasn't even listened to it yet?
他知道我回到了戒酒互助会 他答应我
He knows I'm back in AA, and he promised
会抽时间听你的歌♥
he'll set some time aside to listen to your songs.
如果我不能发行唱片 还不能表演
If I can't release the EP and I can't play gigs,
那我还有事业可言吗
do I even have a career?
一旦他同意 一切都会很值得
Once I get him on board, this will all be worth it.
但在那之前 我无能为力
But until then, my hands are tied.
你好 佩珀 亲爱的 你还好吗
Hello, Pepper, dear! Are you decent?
我把你最喜欢的门卫带来了
I brought your favorite doorman.
香雪兰女士 你们两个不按套路出牌
Ms. Freesia, you two are out of control.
生日快乐 佩珀 许个愿吧
Happy birthday, Pepper, make a wish.
这只是个能让这里暖和一点的小东西
And just a little something to warm up the place.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我突然想到 我差点忘了
Oh! Come to think of it, I think I forgot
佩珀的其他礼物还在车里
Pepper's other gift, down in the car.
你愿意帮忙...
Would you be a dear--?
当然 我马上回来
Absolutely! Be right back.
小寿星
So, birthday girl,
今年的骗局是什么呢
what's the con this year?
我们可以去米其林自食餐厅碰碰运气
We could run a Double Gilroy down at Per Se.
或者我们可以为艺术基金会再举♥行♥次拍卖♥♥
Or we could take a collection again for the Arts Fund,
为自己买♥♥点新衣服
buy ourselves some new duds.
你知道吗 说实话 香雪兰女士
You know what? To tell you the truth, Ms. Freesia,
我不确定我今年还有心情弄这些
I'm not sure I'm in the mood this year.
我在想你所说的话
I was thinking about what you said, and--
也许是时候放下这些小打小闹了
maybe it is time to drop the nickel and dime cons.
不不 我肯定是上次做面部医美时麻药没醒
Oh, no, no, I must have been loopy from my last acu-facial.
而且 这是生日传统
Besides, it's a tradition.
我知道 你知道我的朋友 查德
I know. You know my friend, Chad,
想投资这里
who wanted to invest in this place.
他的刑期缩短到了已服刑期
Well, his sentence just got reduced to time served,
从今天开始 他就自♥由♥了
and as of today, he's a free man
而且他的银行账户解封了
and his bank accounts are unfrozen.
好啊 那我们现在要怎么办
Okay, so now, what's the play?
别再骗人了
No more scams.
这是我变合法的机会
This is my chance to go legit.
我能行 香雪兰女士 你不用担心
I've got this one, Ms. Freesia, don't you worry.
查比唱片行
谢谢 朋友们 感谢你们来帮我
Thank you, guys, so much for helping me.
亚历克斯也许无能为力 但我不是
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表