剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
What's wrong with that?
好的
Ok.
你看起来太美了
You look perfect!
埃罗尔有点困惑
OK, so, Errol is... confused.
-他想穿一些更休闲的服装 -凯蒂
- He was hoping for something... more casual? - Katy.
请你告诉埃罗尔 我和他父亲聊过了
If you could tell Errol, I had a chat with his father--
他想把照片挂在
Who wants the pictures hung
卧室和私人会客室之间
between his bed chambers and private parlor.
卡其裤不够正式
Khaki wasn't formal enough.
或许我们可以给你拿一些褶边少的衣服
We could pull you something with less ruffles?
我们说好不要这些僵硬 难以忍♥受的衣服
We agreed to avoid this stiff, insufferable nonsense.
告诉她
Tell her--
他想要小约翰·肯尼迪风格 而不是王子风
He wants JFK Jr., not Prince,
也绝不是唱《紫雨》的王子乐队风格
and definitely not Purple Rain Prince.
好像他想让全世界都知道
It's like he wants the whole world
小帕只是从东村来的酒保
to see Pat the bartender from the East Village!
还记得吗 埃罗尔爱上的就是那个酒保
Remember, Errol in love with that bartender.
不过我保证 大家看到你时
But I promise you, when people look at you,
会看到一位公主
they will see a princess.
对帕特丽夏来说 你的世界太巨大
To Patricia, your world is huge
太令人畏惧了
and intimidating.
她只是想当一位
She just wants to be a princess
王子的公主
for her prince.
她在我心里已经是公主了
I already see her as a princess.
她不需要用衣装证明自己了
She doesn't need to prove it with clothes.
我有个主意 别动
I have an idea. Don't move.
我喜欢
I like it.
停 休息五分钟
And... cut! Let's take five.
拉杰 我在想
Raj, I was just thinking...
你的外婆 是吗
your Nanima, was it?
我无法想象你得有多想她
I can't imagine how much you miss her.
你考虑过联♥系♥她吗
Have you ever thought about reaching out?
我家人和我断绝关系后 我陷入了低谷
I was in a dark place when my family disowned me.
我还没做好原谅他们的准备
I just don't think I'm ready to forgive them.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
我不是想把我的烦恼加在你身上
I don't mean to put my problems on you,
但是我和我家人的关系也不好
but I've never really had the best relationship with my family,
有时候对他们的想念真的让我很心痛
and sometimes it really pains me how much I miss them.
我不想让你经历这种痛苦
I'd hate for you to feel the same way.
人生苦短 何必心怀怨恨
Life's too short u202dto hold grudges, you know?
你考虑一下吧 好吗
Just think about it, will you?
进展不错
Looks great.
好吧
Ok.
美极了
Beautiful, guys.
就这个姿势 保持住
Stay just like that. Hold it, hold it.
好了
All right.
现在让准公主拍点个人照吧 好吗
Now, let's get some with just the princess-to-be, shall we?
干得漂亮 让他们穿便装
Good job having them dress down.
照片会很惊艳的 多亏了你
These'll be killer, thanks to you,
凯蒂·基恩
Katy Keene.
谢谢你帮助我们
Thank you for helping us.
谁知道和皇室成员订婚
Who knew being engaged while royal
压力会这么大呢
could be so stressful?
二人一起做决定总是很艰难
Making decisions as a couple is always hard.
是啊
That's right.
你最近订婚了吗
You recently got engaged?
实际上 订婚没成
Actually, that didn't work out.
真遗憾
I'm sorry to hear it.
失去你他肯定哭成了泪人儿
He must be a puddle, losing you.
完美 公主
Perfect, princess.
妈妈
Mommy!
你的波多黎各小姐服装
Your Miss Puerto Rico costume!
我太喜欢了
I love it!
见到金吉儿之前
Until I met Ginger,
我还以为自己只有下葬时才能穿上它了呢
I thought I'd have to be buried in this outfit.
来吧 我们开工
Come on. Let's get to work.
我给你准备了一套最完美最惊艳的衣服
I have the perfect showstopper outfit for you.
妈妈 凯蒂要给我做衣服
Mama, Katy's gonna make my showstopper.
好吧 那问答环节呢
Bueno, pero, what about your Q&A?
妈 不用担心 我就做我自己
Ma, it's fine, I'm just gonna be myself
-说出我的真心话 -真心话
- and speak my truth. - Your truth?
你是在选美大赛 不是在法庭作证
You're in a pageant, you're not testifying in court.
选美大赛意味着遵守标准
Pageants are about fitting into the mold,
而不是破坏它 好吗
not breaking it, OK?
快点
Come on.
假装你在台上
Pretend you're onstage.
微笑
OK, smile.
微笑 微笑
Smile. Smile.
但不要太过
Pero, not too much, OK?
你看着有点像疯子 微笑
You look a little crazy. Smile.
好 注意体态
OK, now posture.
肩膀打开 收腹 挺胸
Shoulders back, belly in, tatas out.
眼睛睁大
Eyes wide.
死死盯着评委
Stare those judges down.
哪件衣服能表示
What says...
"金牌专辑制♥作♥人"
"gold album maker"?
这还不是一张完整的专辑呢
Well, it's not really a full album.
迷你专辑而已 只有四首歌♥
It's more of an EP. It's four songs.
重要的是有唱片公♥司♥
What matters is that a label
为你的音乐投入了金钱和时间
is putting their money and time behind your music.
妈 我没有和唱片公♥司♥签约
Well, Mom, I'm not signed to a label.
是卡伯特娱乐公♥司♥的卡伯特先生
Mr. Cabot of Cabot Entertainment
自己投资的
funded it personally.
卡伯特先生 你经纪人的父亲吗
Mr. Cabot, as in your manager's dad?
没错
Yeah...
其实
Actually,
亚历克斯不只是我的经纪人
Alex isn't just my manager,
他是我男朋友
he's my boyfriend.
不过 这在这个行业里很正常
But that is not uncommon in the industry.
我有合同
I have a contract.
你签了合同吗
You signed a contract?
不事先告诉我就签了
Without running it by me first?
我知道我在干什么
I know what I'm doing.
你显然不知道
Clearly not.
你的经理兼男朋友的父亲
The father of your manager-slash-boyfriend
资助你的迷你专辑
is funding your EP.
我不想让你成为他们家庭纷争的棋子
I don't want you to become a pawn in their family dynamics.
这简直是为你量身定做的
This was made for you.
我不是棋子
I am not a pawn.
要让你相信
Is it so hard to believe
卡伯特先生是因为听了我的歌♥
that Mr. Cabot cut me a check
才给我支票有这么难吗
because he heard me sing?
坦白说 是的
Frankly...yes.
你以前曾经对我很有信心
You know, you used to believe in me.
现在是怎么回事
What happened?
亚历克斯 泄露卡伯特一家
Alex, I take full credit
乱♥伦♥故事的责任全在我
for leaking the Kissing Cabots story.
听着 我真的厌倦了
Look, I'm sick and tired
你♥爸♥爸想控制我们
of your dad trying to control us.
现在事情已经公开了 我们自♥由♥了
And now that is out there, we're free.
我受够了保守秘密
I'm done with secrets--
所以我要你看看这个
which is why I needed you to see this.
-这是乔茜的合同 -是的
- This is Josie's contract. - Yeah.
你♥爸♥爸需要一个更有能力的秘书
Your dad needs a way more competent secretary.
我擅自将最后一条高光标记了
I took the liberty of highlighting that last clause.
有很多法律术语 我来给你解释一下
It's a lot of legalese, so let me translate it for you.
你♥爸♥爸给乔茜付钱让她和你约会
Your daddy is paying for Josie to date you.
或者 应该说 照顾你
Or, should I say, baby-sit you.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
和你一起工作很开心 凯蒂·基恩
It was cool to work with you, Katy Keene.
我下次需要调解人时会记得你的名字
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表