剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
我把空调调到了最适合的温度
I changed the dial to the perfect temperature
好让管子不被冻住
so the pipes wouldn't freeze
但你们有人调高了温度
and one of ya'll cranked it up
所以现在管子坏了
and now it's broken.
更年期就是这样吗
Is this what menopause feels like?
好消息
Well, good news,
你妈妈看起来对金吉儿一无所知
your mother doesn't seem to know anything about Ginger.
更好的消息 自♥制♥肉馅卷饼
And even better news: homemade empanadas.
这里感觉像是在蒸桑拿
It's like a sauna in here.
我知道了 不如我们去佩珀的酒店房♥间吧
I know, why don't we go to Pepper's hotel room?
我们可以叫客房♥服务和鸡尾酒
We could order room service and cocktails.
我现在就去打包行李
I'll pack a bag.
别着急 宝贝 虽然我也很想
Yeah, not so fast, doll. As much as I would love
现在就被裹进绒绒的长袍里
to melt into my terrycloth robe right now,
我觉得这种天气我们肯定过不去 对吗
I don't think we're going to get there in this weather, are we?
你为什么在一年最冷的时候
Mm, why did you leave the fanciest hotel
离开豪华酒店呢
on the coldest night of the year?
是啊 我把房♥间借给梅布尔了
I know, I lent my room to Mabel.
就是住在中♥央♥公园的喂鸽子小姐
Yeah, she's the pigeon lady that lives in Central Park.
我每天早晨给她带一个三明治
I bring her a sandwich every morning.
她找不到一个庇护所 她没地方可以去
She couldn't get into a shelter. Nowhere to go.
小佩 你好慷慨
Pep, that's so generous!
毕竟她这样的可怜人不像我们一样
Well, poor thing doesn't have the luxury of friends
有这么多朋友 不是吗
like we do, does she?
或许她把好朋友们当骗子 然后分道扬镳了
Maybe she called them all liars and lost them.
凯蒂 我已经把裙子的镶边位置别好了
Katy, I went ahead and pinned the hem of my dress,
你只需要把它缝上去就行
now all you have to do is sew it.
我会做你最好的朋友
I'll be your best friend!
我自己能行
I can do this myself.
这很简单
It's easy.
不 不 不
No, no, no!
发生了什么
What's wrong?
我觉得我刚刚把凯蒂的缝纫机弄坏了
I think I just broke Katy's sewing machine.
你干嘛了
You did what?
豪尔赫 我的天啊
Jorge! Oh my God.
吃我的酸奶 用我的洗发水
Eat my yogurt, use my shampoo,
借我的衣服穿 都没问题
borrow my clothes, I don't care.
我就只有一条规矩
But what is my one rule?
永远不要碰你的缝纫机
Never touch your sewing machine.
凯蒂 我很抱歉 真的
Katy, I'm sorry, I really am,
但这不是世界末日 对吧
but it's not the end of the world, right?
这只是台缝纫机
I mean, it's just a sewing machine.
只是台缝纫机
Just a sewing machine?
豪尔赫 你比所有人都清楚
Jorge, you know more than anyone what...
听好了 格洛莉亚只给我24小时做这件衣服
Look, I have 24 hours to make something for Gloria,
奖学金 我的未来
this scholarship, my future,
一切都靠它了
everything depends on this
我只要求你们不要打扰我
and all I asked was that you leave me alone to do that.
出去 你们都出去
Get out! All of you, please!
出去
Go!
凯蒂发脾气的样子好吓人
Katy's quite scary when she's crass.
我能弥补她
I can fix this.
亚莉克莎 今天下午有多冷
Alexa, what's the weather this afternoon?
今天下午纽约城大概零下四摄氏度
In New York City this afternoon it will be 25 degrees Fahrenheit.
我拿到了上个月酒吧的小费
I've got my tips from Molly's Crisis last month,
十个街区外有一个商场
there's a shop ten blocks away
-我给她买♥♥个新的 -你会冷死的
- I'll just buy her a new one. - You'll catch your death out there.
那也比凯蒂生我的气好
I'd rather that than Katy be mad at me.
但如果我回不来
But if I don't make it back,
美国女演员 舞蹈家和歌♥手
把我的骨灰交给奇塔·里维拉
deliver my ashes to Chita Rivera.
要是撞见你妈了怎么办
What if you run into your mom?
谢谢提醒 我从后门走
Good call. I go out the back.
我去看看凯蒂
I'll check on Katy.
不 不 应该我去
No, no, no. I should go.
无意冒犯 只是我们的习惯
No offense, it's a matter of history, is all.
怎么样了 亲爱的
How are we doing, love?
他太自私了 佩珀
It is the selfishness, Pepper.
我为豪尔赫做了那么多
I am always there for Jorge.
甚至数不清为他做了多少件衣服
I can't even count how many dresses I've made for him,
就这一次 我想为自己做点东西
and the one time I try to do something for myself...
如果我不能按时完成这个设计
If I don't finish this design in time,
我的梦想 我母亲的梦想 都会破灭
my dream, my mom's dream, this could all go away.
这不会发生的 我保证
That won't happen, I promise.
佩珀 我知道你很想帮忙
Pepper, I know that you're just trying to help,
但现在唯一能让我好过一些的
but the only thing that's going to make me feel better right now
是做完这条裙子
is finishing this dress,
而我现在只能用手缝制
which I now have to sew by hand.
就算我的缝纫机没坏
And even if my machine wasn't broken,
我也找不到合适的
I still cannot find the right--
什么 不是阿伊达连衣裙把
What? Not the Aida dress.
-布料 -不 别这样
- Fabric. - No, no, no.
-这块布料很合适 -凯蒂
- This is actually perfect. - Katy.
亲爱的 你知道自己在干什么吗
Darling, are you sure you're in your right mind,
我能看见你大大的眼白
I can see the whites around your eyes.
我为豪尔赫做了几十件裙子 用我买♥♥的布料
I have made Jorge dozens of dresses with fabric I bought
用我赚的钱
with money that I earned
这块布根本不能弥补他破坏我缝纫机的错
and this is nothing compared to what he did to my machine.
只是说一句 我与这件事无关 我看不下去了
Ok, for the record, I have no part in this, I can't even watch.
不 别走 你等着瞧
No, no, no, you just wait and see.
这会是格洛莉亚穿过的最棒的裙子
This will be the best dress that Gloria has ever worn.
之后我会给豪尔赫手工制♥作♥一条新阿伊达连衣裙
And then I will hand sew Jorge a new Aida dress
美艳让埃及艳后起死回生
that will make Cleopatra roll in her tomb.
下一个问题
On to our next question,
你觉得最过誉的女性服饰是什么
what do you think is the most overrated attire for a woman?
A字连衣裙 无趣
A fit and flare dress. Yawn.
你最喜欢英语的哪个词
What's your favorite word of the English language?
皇宫酒店 需要什么帮助吗
Palace Hotel, how can I help you?
你好 我是佩珀·史密斯
Hi, this is Pepper Smith calling.
我的防晒喷雾弄脏了我所有的毛巾
Um, my spray tan has wrecked havoc on all of my towels.
请问你们能送一些新到我房♥里来吗
Would you be a dear and send up a few extra to my room?
佩珀·史密斯 请问你在开玩笑吗
Pepper Smith, is this a joke?
你说什么
I beg your pardon?
史密斯小姐 皇宫酒店不仅不欢迎你
Ms. Smith, not only are you not a welcomed guest at the Palace Hotel,
而且你还有未还账单
you also have an outstanding bill,
并且警♥察♥已经提醒过你了
one that the police have been made aware of.
你在吃拉面
Oh, you're having the ramen then.
-佩珀 -怎么了
- Pepper. - Yeah?
如果你没有住在皇宫酒店 那你住在哪
If you're not staying at the Palace Hotel, where are you living?
什么意思
Excuse me?
我刚刚打电♥话♥给他们
I just called them.
他们说你不仅不是客人
And they said not only are you not a guest,
而且还欠他们钱
but that you owe them money.
你疯了吧
How deranged are you,
像我妈一样监控我吗
checking on up on me like I'm under your conservatorship?
你就这么想被关注吗
Are you that desperate to feel important?
不是 只是如果关于酒店的事情你撒谎
No. It's just that if you're lying about where you're living then
可能在文章那件事上你也骗了我们
maybe you're also lying about the article.
我不会告诉任何人
I won't tell anyone,
我只想知道发生了什么
I just want to know what is going on.
天啊快进来
Oh my God, come.
豪尔赫 你还好吗
Jorge, are you okay?
坐下 快坐下
Sit, sit, sit.
店铺没开门 我没买♥♥到缝纫机
The shop was closed. I couldn't get the sewing machine.
凯蒂再也不会理我了
Katy's never going to talk to me again.
-不 她会的 -她不会的 小佩
- Yes, she will. - No, Pep.
我从没过见她这么生气
I've never seen her like this before.
我感觉内疚极了
I feel terrible.
我做什么也弥补不了她
There's nothing I can do to make it up to her.
我们又不是16岁
We're not 16 anymore,
不能指望唱首《阿伊达》就和好如初
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表