剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
I wouldn't want to walk down the aisle in a dress
我的未婚夫喜欢过的女人设计的婚纱
made by someone that my husband-to-be had feelings for.
埃罗尔送花给我了
Errol bought me flowers.
他说他想离开帕特丽夏 为了我
He said that he wanted to leave Patricia for me.
那你怎么说
And what did you say?
当然拒绝了
No, of course.
我知道放弃这个天赐良机真是疯了
I know it's crazy to give up such a huge shot,
而且格洛莉亚可能真会杀了我 但是
and Gloria might actually kill me, but...
我得听从我的心
I have to listen to my heart.
我不能做这条裙子
I-I can't make this dress.
你的道德观及令人费解又迷人 凯蒂
Your moral compass is a perplexing, beautiful thing, Katy.
但凯蒂
But, Katy,
我不希望你的正直
I don't want your integrity,
或这个可憎之物
or this abomination,
摧毁你的事业
to torpedo your career.
那么
So,
我能提一个建议吗
may I make one suggestion?
盖伊 盖伊 是我
Guy. Guy. Hi. Yeah.
不好意思 真抱歉
Excuse me. So sorry.
弗朗索瓦告诉我你正在筹备艺术工作室
Francois told me that you were getting your atelier set up,
但现在我很需要你的帮忙
but right now, I really need your help.
你设计了11件高端婚纱裙
So, you have designed eleven very high-profile wedding dresses,
我最爱的是你在米兰首展的精彩作品
my favorite being the show-stopper you debuted in Milan.
是啊 每当我做婚纱 小报都忙得热火朝天
Yeah. Tabloids have a field day anytime I do bridal.
但事先声明 我从没和那些新娘睡过
For the record, I never actually slept with any of those brides.
都是传闻
It's just hearsay.
我也希望自己能这么说
I wish I could say the same.
你...和王子
You... and the prince!
我知道 难以置信 但木已成舟
I know, it's hard to believe, but yet here we are.
如果这能让你好受点 这样想
Well, if it makes it easier, think of it like this--
你给了埃罗尔最后的狂欢
You gave Errol his last hurrah,
现在他会永远忠于帕特丽夏
and now he'll be forever faithful to Patricia.
我不是来问你建议的 盖伊
I didn't come to you for advice, Guy,
我需要你帮忙
I need to ask you for a favor.
♪他好吗♪
♪ How is he? ♪
♪我想见他♪
♪ I want to see him ♪
我不知道他还能承受多久
I don't know how much more of this he can endure.
是什么让男人如此英勇
What makes a man like that so brave?
是爱 愚钝之人 是爱
Love, you fool, love!
这是我的台词
That's my line.
乔茜 我很抱歉
Josie, girl, I'm sorry,
但我要收回蜘蛛女这个角色了
but I am gonna have to take back the role of the Spider Woman.
亚历克斯带了阿波罗的星探来看我表演
Alex got the talent booker from the Apollo to come see me in this.
你就不能带他们看点别的吗
Well, can't you invite them to something else?
豪尔赫 你已经是剧里的主角了
Jorge, you have the biggest role in the show.
为什么你不能让我表演蜘蛛女
Why can't you just let me do my thing as Spider Woman?
因为
Because.
我一直很害怕跨出这一步 但是
I've been too scared to take the leap, but...
我想让我爸爸看到真实的我
I want my dad to see the real me,
看着我
to see me
成为变装皇后
in drag.
我知道这只是一小步
I know it's just a baby step,
但依然是个进步
but it's still a step.
姑娘们
Ladies...
著名百老汇制♥作♥人和导演
曾获21项托尼奖
快叫我哈尔王子
call me Hal Prince
因为我想到了一个绝妙的主意
because I just had a brilliant idea.
凯蒂
Katy, it's--
这简直太美了
it's gorgeous.
我
I--
这婚纱其实不是我设计或制♥作♥的 帕特丽夏
I didn't design or make this dress, Patricia.
这是盖伊·拉蒙塔涅的原创婚纱
It's a Guy LaMontagne original.
总有一天我会准备好
One day I will be ready,
但在那之前 你值得拥有一个
but until then, you deserve a designer
能让你提升这一刻的设计师
who will elevate you beyond this moment.
盖伊就是那个设计师
Guy is that designer.
我知道这会是你梦中的婚纱
And I knew that this would be your dream dress
因为这也是我的梦想
because it's mine, too.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那好
Well...
我们先离开梦境 把裙子抱起来怎么样
let's get you out of that dream and wrap this up, shall we?
天呐 凯蒂 你让我苦等
God, Katy, leave a man waiting.
帕特怎么说
What did Pattycake say?
她超喜欢
She loved it.
所以
So...
谢谢你救了我
thank you for saving me.
我太自不量力了
I was in way over my head.
你想请我吃个晚饭表达谢意吗
You want to buy me dinner as a real thank-you?
不行
Ah, I can't.
我朋友在市中心有个非百老汇演出
My friends are doing this off-Broadway show downtown.
我现在要去那里
I'm headed there right now.
除非
Unless...
你不会想一起来吧
you wouldn't want to go with me, would you?
我设计了服装哦
I designed the costumes.
好吧 我有点兴趣 但我也许之后会取笑
OK, I'm intrigued, but I might make fun of the show after.
有时候你看起来像个好人
You know, you almost seem like a nice person sometimes,
但你其实是个坏小子 对吧
but you're actually terrible, aren't you?
这得看你喜欢什么了
Well. That depends which one you prefer.
牙齿 嘴唇 舌尖 统统准备好
The teeth, the lips, the tip of the tongue!
我来了 我来了
I'm here! I'm here! Hi!
没迟到 我来了
Not late. I am here.
幸运的是 我们的蜘蛛女有两套
So, as luck would have it, we have two options
可选的登台服装
for the Spider Woman's final look.
那么 我该给谁穿呢
So, who am I fitting?
BGM: Kiss of the Spider Woman
♪迟早你们要相见♪
♪ Sooner or later you're certain to meet ♪
♪卧室 客厅 甚至街头♪
♪ In the bedroom, the parlor, or even the street ♪
♪世上无角落 会让你错失♪
♪ There's no place on Earth you're likely to miss ♪
♪她的吻♪
♪ Her kiss ♪
♪迟早 阳光或花开♪
♪ Sooner or later, in sunlight or bloom ♪
♪红烛火花跳动 她会翩翩进屋♪
♪ When the red candles flicker, she'll walk in the room ♪
♪窗帘震动 烛火嘶鸣♪
♪ And the curtains will shake and the fire will hiss ♪
♪她的吻如期而至♪
♪ Here comes her kiss ♪
♪月光黯淡♪
♪ And the moon glows dimmer ♪
♪潮水消退♪
♪ At the tide's low ebb ♪
♪她的黑珠 闪烁微光♪
♪ And her black beads shimmer ♪
♪你渴望移♥动♥♪
♪ And you're aching to move ♪
♪却被网缠住♪
♪ But you're caught in the web ♪
♪蜘蛛女之网♪
♪ Of the Spider Woman ♪
♪她的天鹅绒斗篷♪
♪ In her velvet cape ♪
♪你大可呼喊♪
♪ You can scream ♪
♪却无处可逃♪
♪ But you cannot escape ♪
♪迟早 你将沐浴成功♪
♪ Sooner or later, you'll bathe in success ♪
♪你的手下欢呼 大喊万岁♪
♪ And your minions salute, they say nothing but "Yes!" ♪
♪但你能量已空 如雾散去♪
♪ But your power is empty, it fades like the mist ♪
♪一旦被吻♪
♪ Once you've been kissed ♪
♪你可以逃 你可以喊♪
♪ You can run you can scream ♪
♪你可以藏♪
♪ You can hide ♪
♪但你无法♪
♪ But you cannot ♪
♪逃脱魔掌♪
♪ Escape! ♪
我的天
Oh, my God!
我的天 太厉害了 我喜欢
Oh, my God, that was so good! I love it!
完美 完美
Bravo! Bravo!
我的天 是不是很精彩 路易斯
Oh, my God! Wasn't that wonderful, Luis?
对 亲爱的
Si, mi amor.
我儿子是个明星
My son's a star.
恭喜啦 我的小蜘蛛们
Congrats, my little spiders!
太好了 我们做到了
Yeah! We did it!
太精彩了
Bravo!
我们真为你骄傲 豪尔赫
We are so proud of you, Jorge!
你太无与伦比了 亲爱的
You were incredible, Mijo.
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表