剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
Why are those in a rainbow?
在经历了昨天的软缎搜寻后
I figured after yesterday's hunt for the charmeuse
我认为这样会...
that this would be...
更有效率
more efficient.
你有没有停下想过
Do you ever just stop and think
或许我十余年的设计师资历
that maybe my ten-plus years as a designer
比你的"一日改造"强得多
outranks your one-day assault on this operation?
我有自己的方式
I have a system,
而你在我预展前一天把它打乱了
and you have disrupted it a day before my preview.
好好等着 做我让你做的事情
Just wait, and do what I ask you to do.
有这么难吗
That so hard?
你好 我是凯蒂·基恩 新来的学徒
Hi. I'm Katy Keene, the new apprentice.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
Can I help you with something?
我吗 不用 我是财务总监
Me? No. I'm the CFO.
除非你想替我们还债 去问盖伊吧
Unless you want to balance our debts, ask Guy.
我弟弟很严厉
My brother's tough.
坚强一点
Be tougher.
盖伊
Guy?
盖伊 如果你需要帮忙 我来帮你
Guy, if you need anything done, I'm here to help.
我想弥补今早的过错
I'd like to make up for this morning.
我想要份全套下午茶
I'd like a full afternoon tea.
请确保盖尔和我有干净的茶杯和茶碟
Make sure Gal and I have clean cups and saucers.
茶已经在泡了
Already brewing.
有什么跟设计相关的工作吗
Is... there anything design related?
我工作很努力 我能在睡觉时缝衣服
I am a hard worker. I can sew in my sleep.
让我真正发挥点作用吧
Let me be of actual use to you.
好吧 我需要手工灵巧的人
Fine. I need someone with nimble fingers
用包边缝法 缝上蕾丝花边
to sew on a lace appliqué using an overcast stitch.
-你能搞定吗 -是的 我可以
- Can you handle that? - Yes! I can.
百分之百能完成
One hundred percent.
绝对不会让你失望
Won't let you down.
别为我停下
Don't stop on my account.
相隔八分之一英寸 必须丝毫不差
It needs to be exactly one-eighth of an inch apart.
重新缝
Try again.
太明显了 重新缝
They're too visible. Try again.
不整齐
They're uneven.
隔得太远了
Too far apart.
缝错了
Wrong.
别缝了
Hmm, stop.
算了
Never mind.
我自己来吧
I'll do it myself.
凯蒂...
Katy...
公♥司♥里的每层楼
there's a woman's lounge and bathroom
都有女士休息厅和洗手间
on every floor of this establishment.
你为什么非得选这里宣泄情绪呢
Why must you choose here to exhibit emotion?
对不起
I'm sorry.
凯蒂 你的手指
Oh, Katy, your fingers.
怎么了
What happened?
盖伊让我缝包边缝法
Guy asked me to sew an overcast stitch,
我试着缝好 试了差不多一百次
and I tried to get it right, like, a hundred times,
但我就是缝不好
and I couldn't do it!
你还记得睡美人
Remember what happened
用纺锤扎伤手指时发生了什么吗
when Sleeping Beauty pricked her finger on the spindle?
她忘却了自己
She forgot herself
沉睡了20年
and slept for twenty years.
你像是把自己的手指扎伤了100次
You look like you pricked your finger about a hundred times.
我知道你要说什么 格洛莉亚
I know what you're getting at, Gloria,
但我没有迷失自己 只是...
but I'm not losing myself. It's just...
压力太大了 可能我还没有准备好...
The pressure is a lot, and maybe I'm not ready--
无论如何 千万别让盖伊看到你这样
Whatever you do, don't let Guy see you like this.
某种程度上 他就想这样
In a way, it's what he wants--
知道自己能击垮你
to know he can break you.
现在 擦干眼泪 赶紧回去
Now, wipe those tears and get back up there
别再给他其他折磨你的理由
before you give him another excuse to torture you.
谢谢
Thank you.
盖尔 我们得推迟预展
Gal, we need to push the preview.
不行 我们需要第五套衣服
We can't. We need that fifth look
否则我们就没有生产资金了
or we don't get funding to start production.
每当我设计第五条裙子时 就无从下笔
Every time I go to sketch that fifth dress, I-I become paralyzed.
你已经扔掉了很多完美的设计
You have plenty of perfect designs that you've thrown away.
再好好考虑一下吧
Sleep on it.
明天你就会准备好完成最后一条裙子了
Tomorrow you'll feel ready to finish the last look.
凯蒂·基恩
第一季 第九集
我要疯狂一把
I'm going rogue.
我要做一件被盖伊丢掉的设计
I'm making one of Guy's discarded designs.
我觉得这裙子很漂亮
Oh, I think it's fantastic.
最坏又能怎样呢 大不了他不用这条裙子
What's the worst that can happen? He doesn't use it?
他也可能把我列入时尚界黑名单
Or he blacklists me from the fashion industry,
毁了我的整个职业生涯
ruining my career
再碾碎任何
and crushing any morsel
我仅剩的自尊心
of self confidence I have left.
他没有那么大的权力
He doesn't get to have that much power.
你这么有天赋不该没有自信 我不喜欢你这样
You're way too talented to feel this insecure. I don't like it.
为我自己 为你 豪尔赫和乔茜设计的时候
Designing for myself and for you, Jorge, Josie,
我从未像这样质疑过自己
I never doubted myself.
也没有怀疑过我的能力
Or my skills, not like this.
也许我注定不能成为一名职业设计师
Maybe I'm not meant to be a professional designer.
也许这只是一个很酷的爱好
Maybe this is all just some really cool hobby.
冷静点 姐妹
Get a grip, woman!
你只是在新的工作中度过了艰难的一周
You're having a bad week at a brand new job.
什么时候凯蒂·基恩这样质疑过自己
Since when does Katy Keene doubt herself this much?
我都快不认识你了
I barely recognize you.
来吧 让我帮帮你
Come on, let me help.
帮你裁裁布料什么的
Give me some fabric to cut or something.
佩珀 你不必这样做
Pepper, you don't have to.
我想帮你 我需要有事情来分分心
Oh, I want to. I need the distraction.
我要是再刷一次推特
If I refresh my Twitter mentions one more time,
我就恨不得自焚了
I'll self-immolate.
好吧
Okay.
-剪一米八的 -一米八
- Two yards. - Two yards.
这是什么
What am I looking at?
你的设计之一
It's one of your designs.
我知道 我是问
No, I know what it is. I mean,
我不是扔了吗 为什么还会出现在这里
why is it here, when I threw it out?
我觉得如果你看到成品
I thought that if you saw it executed,
你就会发现它和你的其他设计相得益彰
you would see how well it complements your collection.
你偷走了我的设计稿和布料
You stole my drawing and my fabric,
然后自己做出了成品
and you made it yourself?
我只是想要帮忙
I... was just trying to help.
盖伊 我喜欢这个设计
Guy, I love this design,
我知道格洛莉亚也会喜欢
and I know that Gloria will, too.
你...你太苛责自己了
You're... you're being too hard on yourself.
我们第一次见面的时候
When we first met,
你的执着让人印象深刻
your tenacity was impressive.
但现在 你明目张胆的
But now, your blatant disregard
固执己见 已经成了一种累赘
of anyone's opinion but your own is a liability.
谢天谢地
Oh, thank God!
你完成了第五条裙子
You finished a fifth look.
那我白吃大♥麻♥软糖了
I took all those CBD gummies for nothing.
-不 盖尔 这不是... -我不想听
- No, Gal, that s not-- - I don't want to hear it.
我只想在今天下午的预展上看到它
I just want to see it at the preview this afternoon.
-我可以告诉她 -不 我们现在必须让它参展
- I can-- I can go tell her-- - No, we have to show it now.
我们听听格洛莉亚·格兰比尔特如何评价你的作品
Let's see what Gloria Grandbilt makes of your little project.
我希望你也到场
And I want you to be there
好亲耳听到她对你的评价
so you can hear her for yourself.
我很满意
I'm impressed.
这是卡尔洛夫之家作品取得的重要进步
It's an evolution, a step up, from your work at Karloff.
我已经想到五十个能联络的客户
I can already think of fifty clients I can call
让她们来买♥♥这些裙子
and sell each of these looks to.
所有都很好只有一件
All, except one.
我不喜欢这件
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表