剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
And just so you know,
博纳多觉得我够男人
Bernardo thinks I'm plenty man enough.
你昨晚的表演很不错
That was quite the performance you gave last night.
那只是小试身手
Oh, that was nothing.
我想让你知道我不会重启卡伯特唱片
I wanted to let you know that I'm not rebooting Cabot Records.
暂时不会 但是...
Not yet. But...
你的天分无可否认
your talent is undeniable.
但是光有天分还不够
However, talent alone isn't enough.
人们真正推崇的是
What people really respond to is--
激♥情♥
fire .
这才能成就巨星
That's what makes a star.
你昨晚确实火冒三丈地离开了
And you certainly made a fiery exit last night.
我还从没见过有人
I've never seen anyone stand up
敢像你那样反抗我儿子和珊德拉
to my son and Xandra like you did.
当然除了我之外
Other than me, of course.
当然了
Well, yeah.
我想给你一个机会证明自己
I want to give you the chance to prove yourself.
我愿意资助发行你的第一首单曲
I'm willing to fund your first EP.
作为交换
And in exchange,
我想要你帮个忙
I'd like you to do me a favor.
我想让你帮助亚历克斯安分守己
I want you to help keep Alex on the straight and narrow.
具体是什么意思
What does that mean, exactly?
我儿子有心魔 但是
My son has demons, but--
和道德感很强的女人约会
he seems to focus-- excel even--
他似乎超乎寻常地专注
when dating a woman of strong moral character.
我看得出来他听你的话
I can tell that he listens to you.
卡伯特先生
Mr. Cabot,
你儿子和我确实产生过感情
your son and I did have a thing,
但是我们结束了
but we ended it, OK.
我们决定只谈工作
We've decided to keep it professional.
我相信你能做到
I trust you can make it work.
那晚我回到家
When I got home that night,
没有又看悲情电影
instead of watching another sad movie,
我终于又开始画草图了
I finally started to sketch again.
还开始缝纫了
And I started to sew.
我终于开始对KO放手了
I finally started to let go of KO.
我之前很害怕
I'd been so scared
因为我觉得自己一个人无法好好过
because I didn't think I'd be any good at being by myself.
但是坐在我的缝纫机旁边
But sitting there at my sewing machine,
我想起 自己还有其它的所爱
I was reminded that there were other things I loved.
我还需要一段时间才能完全康复
It would take a while until I was fully healed,
但至少我不再支离破碎了
but at least I wasn't falling apart at the seams anymore.
而且我并不孤单
And I wasn't alone, after all.
我有这座城市 我的朋友 我的工作
I had the city, my friends, my work,
目前 有这些就够了
and right now, that was enough.
我不需要一个... 盖伊
I didn't need a-- Guy!
很高兴遇见你
Hey, I'm glad I ran into you.
我在我的车里发现了这个
I found this in my car.
有没有可能是你的
Is there any chance it belongs to you?
你的夹克也在我这里
I have a jacket that is yours as well.
你在这干吗
What are you doing here?
我要和莱西太太开个会 讨论我的新工作室
I have a meeting with Mrs. Lacy about my new atelier.
显然某个助理
Apparently a certain assistant
比我想象的更有影响力
has more pull than I gave her credit for.
不客气
Well, you're welcome.
希望这次我不会像以前那样被过誉
Hopefully it's not as overrated as my last effort.
那我们走着瞧吧
We'll see about that.
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表