剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
我们依然结着婚
And we are still married.
一如既往 你总是信息滞后
Per usual, you're one step behind.
我的律师已经确保了
My lawyers have ensured
你永远看不见摸不着我的一毛钱
that you will never see a dime of my money.
而我的律师 著名的茜拉·麦可伊
And my lawyer, the Sierra McCoy,
已经挖出了你那腐♥败♥律师的黑料
has dug up enough dirt on your corrupt lawyers
足以终生吊销他们的执照
to disbar them for life.
当他们完蛋时 你也跟着完
When they go down, so do you.
如果我们保持婚姻关系
The money isn't worth
这点钱不足以弥补我们对彼此
the damage that we'll do to each other
造成的伤害
if we stay married.
离婚协议书
我先声明
Just for the record,
都是真的
it was real--
我们的感情
what we had.
我们不该继续伤害彼此
We don't need to keep hurting each other.
是啊 也不全是坏事
Well, it wasn't all bad.
在摩洛哥的那些夜
The nights in Morocco...
我们从现任赛萨克斯公爵太太
the bottle of Dom we stole
偷来的唐培里侬香槟王
from the now-Duchess of Sussex.
我们也享受过
We had fun.
但我决不会原谅你
But I will never forgive you.
照顾好自己 亲爱的
Take care of yourself, my darling.
妈 你怎么
Mom? What are you--
你喊来了我母亲
You called my mother?
这是唯一确保
It was the only way to ensure
你不再折磨我的方法
that you would stop tormenting me for good.
泰勒 你还吃着药
Taylor, you are not supposed to be drinking
不该喝酒
on your medication.
我要带你回乡村别♥墅♥了
I'm taking you back to the country house.
好吧
Okay.
凯茜的裙子无敌美貌
Casey's dress was fierce as hell.
对一个像你这样贫民窟的女孩来说不错啊
Not bad for a gutter girl like yourself, Katy.
说真的 你干得很棒
Seriously, you killed it.
谢谢 阿曼达
Thank you, Amanda.
为什么我们一直互相竞争
Why have we always been so competitive?
我们的目标不同
We want different things.
你注定要成为下一个格洛莉亚·格兰比尔特
You are destined to be the next Gloria Grandbilt.
除了那些肩垫
Well, minus the shoulder pads.
我们能成为朋友吗
Can we actually be friends?
不要 恶心 你别兴奋过头了
No. Gross. Don't get carried away.
好了 我要去
Okay, I'm gonna go
和姑娘们参加余兴派对了
to the after-parties with the girls.
以此感谢她们的辛勤努力
My way of thanking them for their hard work.
-你来吗 -不了
- You wanna come? - No.
我留下来收拾吧
I think I'll stay here and clean up.
行吧 书呆子
Okay, nerd.
随你便
Suit yourself.
♪找老大吗 我就是♪
♪ If you're lookin' for the boss, I am ♪
亚历山大·卡伯特
Alexander Cabot?
谁想知道
Who wants to know?
汉娜 汉娜·麦维
Hannah. Hannah Melvey.
我时间不多
I don't have much time.
我正要出城 我那疯子老妈
I'm on my way out of town, and my psycho mother
以为我来这 是为了买♥♥蓝调专辑舒缓情绪
thinks I came in here because I find the album Blue soothing.
的确如此 但这不是我的目的
I do. But it's not why I'm here.
你能直奔重点吗
You mind getting to the point?
有些事你需要知道
There's something you need to know
关于派珀·史密斯
about Pepper Smith.
马泰奥告诉我不是同一个人
Mateo told me it wasn't the same guy.
但我希望是
I wish it was.
我也是 妈
Me too, Mami.
我无时无刻想着
There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think about
我们赶你出们的那一年
that year that we kicked you out.
我是你母亲 而且
I'm your mother, and...
我本该保护你
I should have protected you.
我本该告诉你我现在要说的话
I should have told you then what I can tell you now:
无论你爱谁 你如何穿衣
whoever you love, however you dress,
你是我的儿子 我完全接纳你
you are my son, and I accept you completely.
我只希望爸也这么觉得
I just wish Dad felt the same way.
他在用自己的方式保护你
He has his own ways of protecting you.
他甚至不在乎我是否搬出这里
He didn't even care if I moved out of the building.
不是这样的
That's not true.
我们对别的租户都涨了房♥租
We had to raise the rent on the other units,
但你♥爸♥受不了
but your father couldn't bear the idea
你和你朋友离开
of you and your friends leaving,
所以过去两年我们帮你垫付了租金
so we've covered your share for the last couple of years.
他想让你离得近点
He wants to keep you close.
但事实是
But the truth is,
杂货铺的生意一直不好
business at the bodega has been slow,
我们还要还贷款
and we've been struggling with the mortgage.
我们能多付租金 我们会把欠的都还给你
We can pay more rent. We-- We'll pay whatever we owe you.
不 你父亲和我
No. Your father and I
做出了很多牺牲
have made a lot of sacrifices
好让你们几个能追梦
so that you kids could follow your dreams.
好吧
Okay.
不如你帮我排练你圈出来的
Then how about you help me run lines
《妖型乐与怒》的台词吧
for the Hedwig audition you circled?
我非常乐意
I would love nothing more.
真不敢相信我们成功了
I cannot believe that we pulled that off.
你那朋友派珀 真厉害
Your friend Pepper is legit.
猫女乐队上热搜了吗
The Pussycats are a trending topic?
这种感觉 这一切
This feeling-- this--
都是珊德拉无法夺去的
is something that Xandra can never take away from us.
乔茜
Josie.
-我们得谈谈 -怎么了
- We need to talk. - What is it?
派珀一直在骗我们大家
Pepper's been lying to all of us.
我能帮忙吗
Can I help?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
今晚是你的夜晚
It's your big night.
你应该去庆祝
You should be out there celebrating.
我试过了 但我发现
I tried, but then I realized
我唯一想与之一起庆祝的人
the only person I want to be celebrating with
是你
is... you.
今晚你确实救了我 凯蒂
You did rescue me tonight, Katy.
我很抱歉你不得已如此 我
I'm so sorry you had to. I...
让你进退两难
put you in a terrible position.
是啊 听着 我理解
Yeah. You did. Look, I get it.
我也害怕拒绝
I have a fear of rejection, too.
而我们处理困境的方法各不相同
And we all cope with things in different ways.
我选择继续欢笑
I put on a happy face,
而你不是
and... you don't.
那也没关系
And that's fine.
但下次你崩溃
But the next time you break,
就不能是我帮你重新拼凑好了
I cannot be the one who picks up the pieces.
不会有下一次了
There won't be a next time.
我保证
I promise.
其实我也没被帕森斯设计学院录取
You know, I didn't get into Parsons, either.
真的吗
Seriously?
其实
Truth is...
那也不是世界末日
it is not the end-all, be-all.
你倒是站着说话不腰疼
Yeah, that's easy for you to say.
那要怎么样
What is it gonna take...
你才能不再怀疑自己 凯蒂
for you to stop doubting yourself, Katy?
你天赋禀异
You're incredibly talented.
你又聪明 又..
You're smart, you're...
热情洋溢 无畏无惧
passionate, you're fearless.
你有种天赋
You have this way...
能看着他人
of looking at a person...
就激发他们最好的一面
and bringing out the best in them.
这是没人能教的天赋
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表