剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
Ever since you first dragged me here to Lacy's,
我就知道通过你的眼睛
I knew the world would be better
我能看到更美的世界
if I got to see it through your eyes.
那 那晚感觉是一辈子以前的事了
That--That night feels like forever ago.
我几乎都不记得那个女孩儿了
Barely remember that girl.
有意思 我忘不了她
Funny, I can't forget her.
我们会在我的时装秀上宣布你的新职位
Uh, we'll announce your new position at my show.
好 谢谢
Good. Thank you.
盖伊 你得去联♥系♥你以前的学徒们
Guy, you have to reach out to your past apprentices--
去道歉 去弥补
apologize, make it right.
凯蒂 我正在弥补你
Katy, I'm making it right with you.
我犯错了 但我得继续向前
I've made mistakes, but I have to move forward.
你理解的 对吧
You understand that, right?
时装秀见
I'll see you at the show.
答应我一件事
Yeah, promise me one thing?
别穿有大红心形的裙子好吗
No dresses with big red hearts?
你好 这个城市正要把我家的楼拆掉
Hi, yes. Ya know, the city's trying to turn my family's
改成探界健身房♥
building into an Equinox--
高端连锁健身房♥
这里会有一家探界健身房♥
Ooh, there's gonna be an Equinox here?
终于啊
Finally.
卡雷拉太太 在我的请♥愿♥书上签名
Señora Carrera, please sign my petition!
我就原谅上次
I'll forgive you for that time
你的西施犬咬我脚踝的事情
that your Shih Tzu nipped at my ankle.
当然了 豪尔赫
Of course, Jorge.
他们要做的事情好过分 是不是
It's awful, what they're doing, isn't it?
上帝保佑你的心灵 卡雷拉太太
Bless your heart, Señora Carrera.
请把这个消息传出去
Spread the word now.
阿曼达 这是我的最后一周
Amanda, this is my last week.
我要作为一名全职设计师为盖伊工作了
I'm going to work full-time for Guy as one of his designers,
他要求我马上开始
and he's asked me to start right away.
这可是件大事
Well, that's a big deal!
为什么你听起来不高兴
Why don't you sound happy?
因为虽然他说他已经 改变了
Because even though he says that he's...changed,
但我还是觉得他是个坏人
I still think that he's a bad guy.
他以前的学徒 他们因为他离开了时尚界
His past apprentices, they quit fashion because of him.
所以这是道德问题什么的吗
So this is about morals, or whatever?!
天呐 翻篇吧 凯蒂·基恩
Oh, my-- Get over it, Katy Keene!
这是一份非常时髦的工作
This is a very chic job.
如果你打算早点离开
And if you're planning on leaving early,
我希望你现在就把东西收拾干净
I'd appreciate it if you'd clear up all of your stuff now.
这样我就可以施展手脚了
That way I can spread out.
阿曼达...
Amanda...
莱西百货要关门了 难过是正常的
it's okay to be sad Lacy's is closing, you know.
有什么好难过的
What is there to be sad about?
不过是间店而已
It's just a store.
她把我们照顾得很好
She took good care of us.
她确实是
She did...
对吧
didn't she?
BGM: She Used to Be Mine
♪要开口 不容易♪
♪ It's not simple to say ♪
♪很多时候我不认识我自己♪
♪ That most days I don't recognize me ♪
♪这双鞋 这条围裙♪
♪ That these shoes and this apron ♪
♪那个地方和它的顾客♪
♪ That place and its patrons ♪
♪汲取的比我付出的多♪
♪ Have taken more than I gave them ♪
♪要知道 不容易♪
♪ It's not easy to know ♪
♪我已不再似从前♪
♪ I'm not anything like I used to be ♪
♪虽然事实是♪
♪ Although it's true ♪
♪我从来都不是关注焦点♪
♪ I was never attention's sweet center ♪
♪我仍然记得那女孩♪
♪ I still remember that girl ♪
♪你不是我所求♪
♪ And you're not what I asked for ♪
♪如果我坦诚♪
♪ If I'm honest, I know ♪
♪我会把它全部还回去♪
♪ I would give it all back ♪
♪换得重头再来的机会♪
♪ For a chance to start over ♪
♪改写结局♪
♪ And rewrite an ending or two ♪
♪为了我认识的那个女孩♪
♪ For that girl that I knew ♪
♪会粗心大意♪
♪ Who was reckless just enough ♪
♪也会受伤♪
♪ Who gets hurt ♪
♪但她学会了坚强♪
♪ But who learns how to toughen up ♪
♪当她受伤时♪
♪ When she's bruised ♪
♪当她被不会爱的人利用♪
♪ And gets used by a man who can't love ♪
♪她会困惑♪
♪ Then she'll get stuck ♪
♪她会害怕♪
♪ And be scared ♪
♪内心的世界♪
♪ Of the life that's inside her ♪
♪日渐增强♪
♪ Getting stronger each day ♪
♪直到她意识到♪
♪ 'Til it finally reminds her ♪
♪要努力一点♪
♪ To fight just a little ♪
♪重燃眼中的热情♪
♪ To bring back the fire in her eyes ♪
♪虽已消逝♪
♪ That's been gone ♪
♪但它曾经♪
♪ But it used to be ♪
♪属于我♪
♪ Mine ♪
你好 是我 凯蒂
Hey, it's me, Katy.
我们能见个面吗 事关重大
Can we meet? It's important.
凯蒂 我刚下从马斯蒂克岛回来的飞机
Katy, I literally just stepped off a plane from Mustique.
什么事这么重要
What is so important?
我朋友豪尔赫正在努力挽救他家的房♥子
My friend Jorge is fighting to save his family's building,
我们也该为莱西百货努力一把
and we should do the same for Lacy's.
我已经向前看了 你也应该这样
I've moved on, and you should too.
盖伊·拉蒙塔涅呢
What about Guy LaMontagne?
那完全是另外一回事 最后他提出让我
That's a whole other story, ending with an offer for me
-当他的首席设计师 -那你还有什么顾虑
- to be his Lead Designer. - So what's the problem?
我妈妈 她妥协了她的生活
My mom. She compromised her life,
牺牲了她的梦想
sacrificed her dreams,
全都是因为一个男人
all because a man got in the way.
我想了很多
And I've been doing a lot of thinking.
我实在良心难安
I couldn't live with myself
明知他对那些女人的所作所为
knowing what he did to those other women,
所以我给他打了电♥话♥
so I called him and I--
拒绝了他给的工作
I turned down his offer.
我得说
I must say,
我很庆幸历史没有重演
I'm relieved that history isn't repeating itself.
格洛莉亚 争取一下
Gloria, fight this.
好吧 算我一份
All right, I'm in.
但我们需要找到一个有影响力的买♥♥家
But we'll need to find a buyer with clout,
出价要比卡伯特先生更高
someone who's willing to pay more than Mr. Cabot.
我有个主意 虽然有些麻烦
I have an idea. There's some baggage attached,
但没什么是我们不能一起处理的
but it's nothing that we can't handle together.
那么
So, um,
我注意到你
I noticed that you were
那天晚上在佩珀工作室喝酒
drinking at the Pepper Plant the other night,
我们还没聊过这事
and we never talked about it.
只是喝了几杯而已
It was just a couple drinks.
依我对我爸的了解
From my experience with my dad,
一杯就够多了 到底怎么了
one drink is too many. So, what's goin' on?
我回去找我爸帮忙 刺♥激♥了我
When I went back to my dad for help, it triggered me.
就因为这个 你多久没喝酒了
And that's it? You haven't had a drink since?
就是这样 我还打给了我的担♥保♥人
Yeah, that's it. I even called my sponsor.
听着乔茜 和我家人这种反复牵扯的情况
Look, Josie, this back-and-forth with my family,
必须有个了结
it has to stop.
珊德拉盗用你的歌♥
Like Xandra stealing your music,
我爸让我酒瘾复发
my dad causing me to relapse...
我真的需要一个新的开始 乔茜
I-I just need a fresh start, Josie.
我觉得我们都需要
I think we both do.
你说这些是什么意思
What-- What are you talking about?
我们一起离开这吧 离开我的疯狂家人
Let's move away together. Escape my crazy family.
反正你住的公♥寓♥也要被卖♥♥掉了
I mean, you're losing this apartment anyway.
现在是绝佳的时机
The...perfect timing for it.
-我们能去哪 -洛杉矶
- Where would we go?! - LA!
我那边有几个玩音乐的朋友
I-I-I got-- I got music contacts there.
只要你准备好 我们就可以坐卡伯特飞机离开
We can sneak away on the Cabot jet as soon as you're ready.
-你的鼻子 -什么
- Your nose, it's-- - What? Oh.
没事 没事 是天气太干燥了
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表