剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
还在华盛顿高地
All the way up in Washington Heights.
拉响他们的警报 伙计们
Ring them bells, boys!
我们有五级火警 就在这里
We got a five-alarm fire, right here!
我们有火腿 火鸡
We got ham, we got turkey,
它们都是用爱做成的 宝贝
and they're all made with love, baby!
女士们
Ladies.
意大利熟肉 伙计们
Italian deli meats, boys!
谁想要 给你
Who wants some? Here you go.
我有金枪鱼
I've got tuna...
这都是什么
What's all this?
我正要去上班
I was on my way to work,
我想我要对纽约最勇敢的人
and I thought I'd show a little appreciation
表达一点谢意
to New York's bravest.
谢谢你们救了4B公♥寓♥
Thanks for saving apartment 4B.
应该的 你的烧伤怎么样了
Any time. How's your burn doing?
其实我觉得你应该再看一眼
Actually, I think you should take a second look at it...
顺便喝点小酒
over drinks, maybe?
说定了
It's a date.
我是博纳多
I'm Bernardo.
豪尔赫
Jorge.
现在是金吉儿
Ginger, at the moment.
很高兴认识你 豪尔赫 金吉儿
Nice to meet you, Jorge, Ginger.
我给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you?
好啊
Yeah.
关于情人节
The thing about Valentine's Day,
如果你承认自己相信爱情
about admitting we believe in love...
那也意味着我们必须相信
it means we also have to believe in
它有能力让我们心碎
its power to break our heart.
致有史以来最棒的设计师
永远爱你
KO
我可能已经强大到能对KO放手了
I may have been strong enough to let KO go,
但没有他
but without him,
如果我彻底崩溃了怎么办
what if I fall completely apart?
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表