剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
豪尔赫 你见过我吹风机的风嘴没
Jorge, have you seen my diffuser?
我放在你房♥间了
I put it back in your room.
你看见我的阿吉夹克了吗
Have you seen my Aggie puffer?
-我哪里都找不到 -看到了 在厨房♥
- I can't find it anywhere! - Yep, in the kitchen
-烤箱旁边 -找到了
- by the toaster oven. - Found it!
我的绿色短裤到底在哪儿
Where the hell are my green shorts?
-我需要穿着它去试镜 -乔茜
- I need them for my audition. - Oh! Josie!
祝你今天找工作好运
Good luck with the job search today!
-别关浴室门 我要熨裙子 -行
- Don't lock the bathroom door, I need to steam my dress. - Ok!
我们知道埃罗尔王子喜欢
We know Prince Errol loves
汤姆·福特 菲拉格慕和普拉达
Tom Ford, Ferragamo, and Prada.
那是为大都会艺术博物馆慈善舞会准备的
That's for the Met Gala.
因为他会亲自来店里
Since we will have him in the store,
而且我们知道他爱骑马
and we know he's often spotted riding,
让我们把爱马仕的马术系列拿给他看
let's show him our Hèrmes equestrian gear.
还有布内罗·古奇拉利
Let's also have Brunello Cucinelli's
秋季系列里最好的衣服
fall collection front and center.
我还没见过王子穿古奇拉利
I haven't seen the prince wear Cucinelli yet,
但记得格洛莉亚的黄金法则
but remember Gloria's golden rule--
永远为你的顾客准备些新鲜东西
Always introduce a customer to something new.
现在 让我们一起
Now, let's make all of
来实现埃罗尔王子的时尚梦想吧
Prince Errol's fashion dreams come true.
今晚帮助王子的人应该是我 而不是你
It should be me helping the prince tonight, not you.
我是说 你去过欧洲吗
I mean, have you even been to Europe?
阿曼达 你可以去调查一下
Amanda, will you just find out
王子今天是不是一个人来吗
if the prince is coming alone, please?
我已经查到了 热辣王子是一个人来
Oh, I already did. The hottie prince will be flying solo.
不错 那我们把精力放在他身上就行了
Great. Then we can focus all our energy on him.
-谢谢 阿曼达 -你还需要什么的话
- Thank you, Amanda. - If you need anything else,
来化妆品柜台找我 我要去涂点钻石精华液
I'll be in the beauty department applying diamond serum.
好吧
Ok.
分类广♥告♥
伊卡纳里糖果店
史传德书店
韦弗里餐厅
刚来这个城市吗
New to the city?
这么明显吗
Is it that obvious?
因为我曾经也像你一样
Only because I was you,
纽约往事
once upon a time in New York.
♪一朵玫瑰花♪
♪ There is a rose ♪
♪盛开在西班牙哈莱姆♪
♪ In Spanish Harlem ♪
♪鲜红的玫瑰花♪
♪ A red rose ♪
♪盛开在西班牙哈莱姆♪
♪ Up in Spanish Harlem ♪
♪它与众不同♪
♪ It is a special one ♪
♪它从未见过阳光♪
♪ It's never seen the sun ♪
♪它只出现在月光下♪
♪ It only comes out when the moon is on the run ♪
♪伴随着点点星光♪
♪ And all the stars are gleaming ♪
♪我要将它采下♪
♪ I'm gonna pick that rose ♪
♪望着它在我的花♥园♥里♪
♪ And watch her as she grows ♪
♪长大♪
♪ In my garden ♪
我知道这听起来像是在搭讪
I know this is gonna sound like a line,
但并不是
but it's not.
我是做音乐的 我为唱片公♥司♥工作
I'm in the music business. I work for a label
我们在寻找好苗子
and we're looking for new talent.
我叫亚历山大·卡伯特
I'm Alexander Cabot.
乔茜·麦可伊
Josie McCoy.
乔茜·麦可伊
Josie McCoy.
你知道电子淑女音乐工作室在哪吗
Do you know where the Electric Lady recording studio is?
你是说 王子 史蒂维·旺达
You mean, where Prince, Stevie Wonder
皆为著名歌♥手
还有大卫·鲍伊录音的地方
and David Bowie recorded?
-知道啊 -你明天能到那里见我吗
- Yeah. - Can you meet me there tomorrow?
并且准备好来唱歌♥
And, be ready to sing.
名片上有我的邮箱地址
My email address is on the card.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
希拉 鲍比 保罗
Sheila, Bobby, Paul,
还有带着红色头带的那个女孩 你们留下
red head-band, you can stay.
其他人可以离开了 谢谢配合
The rest of you can go, thanks.
不好意思 请问我刚刚跳得不好吗
Sorry, but didn't I just nail that?
你跳得挺好 但是
You did, but,
怎么说呢 我需要
I need guys who read a little more...
看起来更健壮一点的人
How do I put this... tough.
为音乐剧《神气活现》吗
For Mannequin, the musical.
来个人请他离开
Would someone please get rid of him?
你听到他说的话了
You heard him.
第三组在哪 我们赶时间
Group three? We don't have all day.
五 六 七 八
Five, six, seven, eight!
挥拳 停顿 摆臀 摆臀 交换
Swipe, point, hip, hip, ball-change.
莱西百货
是的 我很高兴回来
Yes, great to be back.
-欢迎光临 -你好 克莱尔
- Welcome. - Hi, Claire.
最近过得怎么样
How have you been?
帕特丽夏 过来
Patricia, come on.
她是谁
Who's she?
好的 谢谢你
Yes, thank you.
我也不知道 我不认识她
I don't know. I don't recognize her.
她一定是位贵族 才能陪着王子
Well, she must be someone, he's a prince.
格洛莉亚 我找到了她的图享账号♥
Gloria, I found her Instagram.
她的名字是帕特丽夏·克莱因
Her name is Patricia Kline.
她不是什么贵族
She's-- no one.
她只有不到一千名粉丝
She has under a thousand followers.
看在可可·香奈儿的份上 她居然是个平民
Ugh, for the love of Coco, she's a commoner.
你希望我来招待她吗
Do you want me to run interference with her?
凯蒂 你不觉得这就是
Katy, don't you think this is precisely
你应该提前调查好的那种事情
the type of thing you should have known about
这样我们才能有充分的准备吗
so that we could have adequately prepared?
实在抱歉 格洛莉亚
Gloria, I am so sorry.
我会搞定的 我不会让你失望
I'll fix this. I won't let you down.
你已经让我失望了
You already have.
在时尚界里
In the world of fashion,
格洛莉亚·格兰比尔特就是传奇
Gloria Grandbilt is legendary.
她是偶像 也是守护者
An icon and a gatekeeper.
她在莱西百货工作这么多年里
In all her years at Lacy's,
没有人见过格洛莉亚紧张
no one has ever seen Gloria sweat...
但是这一刻 她都紧张得汗如雨下了
until right this very moment.
我相信她会喜欢这一件的
I'm confident she's going to adore this one.
之前她试那七条裙子的时候你也这么说
That's what you said about the last seven dresses.
你有什么想试试的吗
Anything you'd like to try on?
看看我们的卡地亚领带夹吧
Let me show you our Cartier tie clips.
你好 我是凯蒂·基恩 这里的接待员
Hi, it's Katy Keene, one of the girls.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
你能帮我解开这条裙子吗
Can you untie me out of this dress?
当然
Of course.
-好啦 -天哪
- There. - Oh, my God,
三万五千美元
$35,000?
这条裙子的价格比我一年的工资都高
This dress costs more than I make in a year.
我在这里做什么呢 和一位王子约会
What am I doing here? Dating a prince?
我就是个冒牌货 困在《公主日记》一样的噩梦中
I'm an imposter, I'm trapped in some princess diaries nightmare.
不是的 给你
No. Here.
喝点水吧
Drink.
你不在噩梦里
You are not in a nightmare,
你在莱西百货商场
you are at Lacy's department store
身边是一位友好而英俊的男伴
with a nice, handsome chap,
而他只是碰巧是皇室成员而已
who just happens to be royalty.
我不属于这里
I don't belong here.
如果一个女孩像我一样在下东区长大
If a girl who grew up on the lower east side
还属于这里 那你也属于这里
the way I did, belongs here, So do you.
你在纽约下东区长大
You grew up on the lower east side?
是的 就住在地兰西街
Yes, on Delancey Street.
不会吧 我就在地兰西街长大
Shut up-- I grew up on Delancey!
什么 怎么可能
What? No way!
你在哪里购物 在哪里能买♥♥到这条裙子
Where do you shop? Where can I get this dress,
我喜欢它
I love it.
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表