剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
-演说 -演说 演说 演说
- Speech! - Speech! Speech! Speech!
今天非常感谢大家到场
Thank you, so much, for coming out today!
我只想说 对于任何生活在恐惧中的人来说
I just want to say, for anybody out there who's living in fear,
今天是我们拒绝隐藏自己的日子
today's the day we refuse to hide ourselves!
今天让这座城市看到真实的我们
Today's the day the city sees us as we really are!
我爱你
I love you.
金吉儿
Hey, Ginger--
巴斯 不敢相信你来了
Buzz! I can't believe you came!
我... 我没想过
I didn't-- I didn't think
你会想看到我这身打扮
you'd want to be seen at something like this.
我做到了 终于从工作中抽出时间了
I did it. I finally came out at work.
你好吗
What's up?
-这位是巴斯 -巴斯你好
- This is Buzz. - Hey, Buzz.
-这是博纳多 -你好
- Bernardo. - How are you?
多亏了豪尔赫
Thanks to Jorge,
我明白了自己选择的家人
I learned the family you choose
和你与生俱来的家庭一样重要
is just as important as the one you were born with.
我不只是拥有过他
And I didn't just have him.
我还有过佩珀 乔茜
I had Pepper, Josie,
我也很高兴KO能回到我的人生中
and I was happy to have KO back in my life.
也许我们更适合做朋友
Maybe we were better as friends.
而且一直以来就该如此
and this is how it was always meant to be.
卡伯真感内♥裤♥
纽约公交
不过 不能怪女生天生好奇
Still, you can't blame a girl for wondering.
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表