剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
Tell me what it's like to be so successful
只要耸耸肩
that you can just shrug your shoulders
就不用参加大荟萃慈善晚宴了
and you can skip the Meta Gala.
那种特权 一定感觉好极了
That kind of privilege, that must be really nice.
随便你吧
You know what? Do whatever.
我不要连拉带扯地拖你去参加晚宴
I, for one, I refuse to drag you to a gala kicking and screaming.
你有两条腿 你可以自己去
You have got two legs, so you can get yourself there.
从没想过我会这么喜欢一条裙子
I never knew I could love a dress
胜过爱我自己的孩子
more than my own children.
我绝对不会脱掉这条裙子
I'm literally never taking this off.
我要告诉盖伊
I've gotta tell Guy.
盖伊在哪 他生我气吗
Where is Guy? Is he mad at me?
他没生气 他只是去梳洗了
No, he is not mad, he's just getting cleaned up.
想看看吗
Wanna take a look?
佩珀工作室是什么
好好享受 多喝点水
Enjoy. Stay hydrated.
-佩珀工作室是什么 -好问题
- What is this Pepper Plant? - That's a good question.
不知道那是谁
No idea who that is.
汉娜之家很快就会落户诺丽塔
Look out for the Hannah House coming soon to Nolita.
诺丽塔
Nolita?
真是金句啊
That's quite the soundbite.
角色互换得很好
Quite the role reversal.
突然间 我成了明星球员
Suddenly, I'm the star player
而你却在派发佳得乐运动饮料
and you're passing out the Gatorade.
你到底是怎么拿到邀请函的
How on earth did you snag an invite?
你的一个联♥系♥人妮娜·加西亚
One of your contacts, Nina Garcia.
她是晚宴的赞助人
She sponsors the event.
我以贝茜·菲利普斯的名义打电♥话♥
I was calling on behalf of Busy Philips,
美国女演员兼作家
而她以米歇尔·威廉姆斯的名义打电♥话♥
who was calling on behalf of Michelle Williams.
美国演员
我既佩服
Well, I am equal parts impressed...
又疲惫 我们在做什么 汉娜
and exhausted. What are we doing, Hannah?
我不清楚你 但我要报仇雪恨
I don't know about you, but I'm getting sweet revenge.
最终我们需要和解
We need to bury the hatchet eventually,
或者至少去喝一杯 把话说开
or at least go get a drink and chat about it.
我想我们可以喝一杯
I guess we could have a drink.
话说 你看起来很漂亮
You look dashing, by the way.
和我第一天遇到你时一样漂亮
As dashing as the first day I met you.
凯茜 他们在找你
Casey, they're asking for you.
我们不能再拖延了 现在上吧
We can't stall any longer, it's now or never.
等等 没有盖伊 我不能出去
Wait, I can't walk without Guy.
这一刻对他和我都一样重要
It's as much his moment as it is mine.
我弟弟会希望你拥有这一刻 无论他是否在
My brother would want you to have this, with or without him.
好吧 我们打破传统
Okay, fine. Let's-- let's break with tradition
颠覆时尚之神吧
and just upset the fashion gods.
谁来帮我提裙摆
Who's gonna help me with my train?
你来吧 凯蒂·基恩
You're up, Katy Keene.
他们会喜欢吗
Are they gonna like it?
会的 他们会很爱上这裙子
Yes. They are going to love it.
我等不及大家都看到你
I cannot wait for everyone to see you.
真正的你
The real you.
谢谢
Thank you.
好
Okay.
盖伊
Guy!
-搞什么 你的眼睛 -就当是配合主题
- What the hell? Your eye! - Consider it on theme.
-可以走了吗 -好
- Shall we? - Okay.
裙子很漂亮
It's a beautiful dress.
礼服很美
What a lovely gown!
凯蒂
Katy.
你来了
You're here!
燕尾服很合身 真帅气
The tux fits. It looks amazing!
是的 很完美 正如你所做的每一件事
Yeah, it's perfect. Like everything you do.
我是个傻蛋
Hey, I was an idiot.
对不起我打了盖伊
I'm sorry that I punched Guy.
看来我也给了他一个上镜的黑眼圈
Looks like I gave him a pretty good shiner, too.
原谅你了
You're forgiven.
但是绝对不要再有第二次
But do not ever let that happen again.
不会的
I won't.
-你是不是... -没
- Did you--? - No.
这是盖伊·拉蒙塔涅的原创作品
That is a Guy LaMontagne original.
拜托
Come on...
这条裙子一看就是出自凯蒂·基恩之手
that dress has Katy Keene written all over it.
你妈妈会感到无比骄傲的
Your mom would be so proud of you.
准备好了吗
You ready?
嗯
Yeah.
到处都是水 拿个拖把来
There's water everywhere. Bring a mop.
珊德拉 我们听到谣言
Xandra, we've heard rumors
你在和一个女子组合制♥作♥专辑
that you're working on an album with a girl group.
是真的吗
Is that true?
其实我很兴奋
Actually, I am excited
能正式宣布
to officially announce--
♪我自己的鼓声♪
♪ The beat of my own drum ♪
♪来上大♥师♥班吧♪
♪ Come take the master class ♪
♪当人们拒绝时♪
♪ When they say no, no, no ♪
♪我告诉他们我可以♪
♪ I tell 'em yes, I can ♪
♪遵循我的规则♪
♪ I follow my own rules ♪
♪写出大♥师♥计划♪
♪ I wrote the master plan ♪
♪感觉高贵无比♪
♪ I'm feeling royal now ♪
♪快来亲吻吾手♪
♪ Go ahead and kiss my hand... ♪
没事 我们进去吧
It's okay, let's just go inside.
这些贱♥人♥
Those bitches.
♪亲吻吾手♪
♪ ... Kiss my hand ♪
♪吾手♪
♪ My hand ♪
♪快来亲吻吾手♪
♪ Go ahead and kiss my hand ♪
♪找老大吗 我就是♪
♪ If you're lookin' for the boss, I am ♪
♪快来亲吻吾手♪
♪ Go ahead and kiss my hand ♪
♪吾手♪
♪ My hand ♪
快走
Go!
盖伊 许多人说你设计的裙子
Guy, a lot of people are saying your dress
是最亮眼裙子之一 你有何感受
was one of the stand-outs. How do you feel?
我感觉
I feel...
感恩和受之有愧
grateful and humbled
我觉得自己不能独揽所有功劳
and like I don't deserve all the credit.
制♥作♥凯茜今日身着的那种裙子
You know, making a dress like the one Casey wore today,
需要下很大功夫
it takes a village.
数周的紧锣密鼓工作和热爱
Weeks of intense labor and love.
我能做到 都要感谢我姐姐
And I couldn't do it without my sister
和杰出的裁缝队
or my team of seamstresses.
但是
But...
还有一个人我想特别提一嘴
there is one person I do want to single out...
那就是我的学徒 凯蒂·基恩
and that's my apprentice, Katy Keene.
她是这条裙子的幕后英雄
She's the unsung hero of this dress.
如果你们现在还不知道她的名字
And, uh, if you don't know her name by now,
相信我
trust me,
未来你们会的
you will one day.
你能跟我们说说
What can you tell me
关于你的独家设计线...
about the exclusive line you...
美日赞报
派珀工作室是什么
自怨自艾吗
Aw, drowning our sorrows?
更像是承认溃败
More like admitting defeat.
坐吧
Sit.
好吧 你终于击败了我
Well, you finally bested me.
恭喜
Congrats.
你赢了
You win.
但满足下我的好奇心
Mm! Indulge me, though.
你为怪物之家筹了多少钱
How much did you actually raise for your Harpy House?
区区三十万吧 但谁数着呢
A modest 300K. But who's counting?
我在想
Ooh! I'm thinking...
圣卢西亚
St. Lucia.
这是我要去度假的地方
Oh, it's where I'm going to holiday
用我配偶的区区三十万
with my half of the "modest" 300K.
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表