剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表
我没有泄露这件事
I did not leak this story.
我相信你 但我们得找出泄露消息的人
I believe you, but we need to prove who did
因为你签了保密协议
because you signed that NDA
而且我爸爸现在有对你有意见了
and my dad is on a warpath.
你知不知道这可能是谁
Do you have any idea who it could be?
卡伯特姐弟接吻
继姐弟原是恋人
老天啊这天也太冷了
Oh my God it is so freaking cold
我的手 脚 脸都冻僵了
I can't feel my feet or my hands or my face.
等等 你不是要主持变装宾果游戏派对吗
Woo. Wait, I thought you were hosting drag bingo?
取消了 天气原因
Cancelled, the weather.
-你还好吗 -不好
- Are you okay? - No.
我今天打扮成金吉儿出门
I left the house today as Ginger
结果碰到我妈妈了
and I had a cross with my Mom.
她说什么了吗
Did she say anything?
还没等她说话 我就跑掉了
I ran out before she could.
也许她没认出来那是你呢
Okay, well maybe she didn't realize it was you?
我说不好 凯蒂 什么都逃不出她的法眼
I don't know Katy, I mean nothing gets past her.
我一般不会在大白天冒险打扮成金吉儿
I wouldn't usually risk leaving as Ginger in broad daylight
但那早午餐厅没有更衣室
but the brunch venue doesn't have a dressing room.
算了 格洛莉亚那边还顺利吗
Anyway, how'd it go with Gloria?
她同意给我写推荐信
She agreed to write me a recommendation letter,
前提是我在24小时内
if I make her a dress within twenty-four hours
做出令她满意的裙子
that she approves of.
这意味着 不好意思
Which means, I'm sorry,
但我不得不暂缓制♥作♥你的阿伊达连衣裙了
but I'm going to have to put making your Aida dress on hold.
不要啊 明晚我在酒吧的演出上要穿
No! I need it for my act at Molly's tomorrow night.
也不差这一场 我的麻烦已经够多了
You have so many acts. And I'm already up against it.
我去了穆德布料店
I tried to go to Mood Fabrics
但由于极地涡旋他们关门了
and they were closed because of the vortex.
所以我只能用我公♥寓♥里的材料
So I'm going to have to use whatever I have in the apartment.
而且我都没想好要给她做什么
And, I don't even know what I'm going to make her yet!
等等 她去年接受了一次采访
Oh, wait. She did do that interview last year,
八十三问格洛莉亚·格兰比尔特
83 Queries with Gloria Grandbilt.
我去看看那个 也许能找到灵感
I'll watch that, see if it inspires anything.
你知道谁能给你灵感吗
You know who's an inspiration?
-谁 -阿伊达连衣裙
- Who? - Aida.
他们也让你早下班了吗
They let you go early too?
是的 外面真是太冷了
Yeah, it's brick outside.
你们记得我签的那份保密协议吗
Do you remember that NDA I signed?
没错 卡伯特家族认为我走漏了消息
Yeah, the Cabots think that I leaked the story.
他们可能起诉我 让我赔偿几百万美元
They could sue me for literally millions of dollars.
卡伯特姐弟接吻
继姐弟原是恋人
-我可什么都没说 -我发誓我也没说
- Oh, I didn't say a word. - I didn't say anything, I swear.
我知道 很明显是谁说出去的
You guys, I know that, it's obvious who it was.
肯定是那个名字跟厨房♥香料一样的
A certain it girl columnist at the Daily Hail
《每日赞报》女专栏作家
named after a common kitchen spice.
我觉得不会...
I don't--
-我们先... -你听到我的话了 什么都别说
- Let's just-- - You heard me say, don't say anything.
天哪 外面真是一片肃杀景象
Oh God. It's bloody carnage out there.
所有地方都停业了
Everything is shut down,
地铁 公交 我做足疗的店
subways, buses, my foot rub place.
我就是无法忍♥受没有我姐妹的夜晚
Just could not bear to spend the night without my girls.
我们上♥床♥抱团取暖吧 好吗
Let's all get in bed and cuddle for warmth, shall we?
他们说最低温会达到零下19度
They're saying it's going down to -19,
近20年的最低温
the coldest it's been in 20 years.
最低温也没有我现在受到的死亡凝视冷 怎么了
Not as cold as the death stares I'm getting, what?
-我说错什么了吗 -是的
- Did I say something wrong? - Yeah, you did.
好吧 虽然我很想调解矛盾
Okay, as much as I would love to mediate,
但我要做一条非常重要的裙子 所以我先走了
I have a very important dress to make, so I'll see you later.
我们需要谈谈
We need to talk.
凯蒂·基恩
第一季 第五集
格洛莉亚 你能告诉我们现在我们在哪儿吗
Hi Gloria, so can you tell us where we are right now?
当然了 我们在地球上最棒的地方
Of course, we're on the ground floor
莱西百货第五大道的底层
of the greatest place on earth, Lacy's on Fifth.
谁是你的时尚偶像
Who's your style icon?
我不需要时尚偶像 因为我自己就是
You don't need to have a style icon when you are one.
你觉得时尚界最失礼的是什么
What's the ultimate fashion faux pas?
当然是牛仔裤
Jeans, of course.
应该限制只在鸟不拉屎的地儿穿
They should only be allowed in flyover states.
你今天早上吃了什么
What did you have for breakfast this morning?
救救孩子吧格洛莉亚 你到底喜欢什么啊
Help a girl out Gloria, is there anything you actually like?
乔茜 我没有泄露卡伯特一家乱♥伦♥的故事
Josie, I did not leak the kissing Cabots story.
我只告诉了三个人珊德拉和亚历克斯约过会
I only told three people that Xandra and Alex used to date
豪尔赫和凯蒂又不在《每日赞报》工作
and Jorge and Katy aren't on the Daily Hail's payroll.
我好像记得你跟卡伯特一家分道扬镳了
I seem to recall you were done with the Cabots anyway,
为什么你在意《每日赞报》说了他们什么
why do you care what the Daily Hail has to say about them?
因为我签了保密协议
Because I signed an NDA.
他们可能会起诉我
They could sue me.
好了 停一下 好吗
Okay guys, stop, okay?
佩珀是我认识的最忠诚的人
Pepper is the most fiercely loyal person that I know.
佩珀 乔茜才刚认识你不久
And Pepper, Josie is just getting to know you,
你能因为她怀疑你
so can you really blame her
泄露消息而怪她吗
for assuming that you leaked the story?
抱歉 姐♥妹♥们♥ 厨房♥的情况非常不乐观
I'm sorry, ladies, the situation in the kitchen is bleak.
我们只有番茄酱 盐 一包拉面
All we have is ketchup, saltines, one packet of ramen,
一盒葡萄干和一瓶酒
a box of raisins and a bottle of cab.
我们不能搜刮杂货铺吗
Well, can't we just raid the bodega?
不行 我试过了
No, I tried,
但华盛顿高地的人已经抢先买♥♥空了
but all of Washington Heights got there first.
你见我妈妈了吗 她问你什么了吗
Did you see my mom? Did she ask you anything?
她现在正给我打电♥话♥
She's calling right now.
她知道金吉儿的事了
She totally knows about Ginger,
她认出我了
she recognized me,
我知道她一定会认出来
I know she did.
佩珀 你能帮我侦查一下吗
Pep, can you do some recon?
你下楼去杂货铺 看看她知道了什么
Can you just go down to the bodega and see what she knows,
就随便聊聊 问问她做没做肉馅卷饼
just, maybe ask her if she made empanadas or something?
没问题
On it.
好了豪尔赫
Okay, okay Jorge.
就算她看到你了 然后呢
Let's say she did see you, what happens then?
我不知道 第三次世界大战
I don't know. World War Three?
乔茜 当我告诉他们我是同性恋的时候
Josie, when I told my parents I was gay
他们和我冷战
they froze me out, I mean...
我们好几个月都没有说话
we didn't talk for months.
我还没有从这件事里恢复过来
I'm still healing from that,
所以如果我再告诉他们
so if I tell them
我在变装演出
I'm doing drag now...
我们的关系可能再次破裂
it could break us again.
凯蒂 如果当时你们母女俩没有收留我
Katy, if you and your mom didn't take me in,
我都不知道我现在会在哪儿 真的
I don't know where I'd be right now, honestly.
你在逗我吗
Are you kidding me?
那是我人生中最棒的一年
It was the best year of my life.
我们曾常常整夜地唱音乐剧里的歌♥
We used to stay up all night singing show tunes.
凯蒂 有一件事
Katy, there is something
你能帮我 让我不再消沉
you could do to help me get out of my funk.
如果你能找个时间
If you could find the time
给我的阿伊达裙子镶边
to hem my Aida gown...
豪尔赫 我爱你 真的
Jorge, I love you, I do,
但我刚说了 我现在只能专注于
but like I said, the only outfit I can focus on right now
给格洛莉亚设计裙子
is the one I'm designing for Gloria.
-所以你得排队等着了 -切
- So you gotta get in line. - Boo.
你感觉到了吗 这儿好热啊
Do you feel that? It's hot in here.
你们有人把空调温度调高了吗
Did one of you bitches turn up the thermostat?
你觉得什么样是完美的穿搭呢
What is your definition of the perfect outfit?
很简单 有大裙摆的穿搭
Easy, anything with a little flair.
对 就是这样
Yes, that's it.
我要给格洛莉亚做一件完美的A字连衣裙
I'm going to make Gloria the perfect fit and flair dress,
紧贴她的腰线 凸显她肩部的轮廓
cinch her waist, emphasize her shoulders,
我要边泡澡边画草图 谁都别来打扰我
I'm going to be sketching in the bath, no one bug me!
凯蒂 你调了空调温度吗
Katy, did you change the temperature?
剧集 | 凯蒂·基恩 | 导航列表