剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
That's probably where he got the information.
好吗 那去追达内尔值得吗
Okay? So... is it worth going after Darnell, then?
他对妮娅太忠诚了
He's too loyal to Nia.
所以我们去追查麦克斯
So then we go after Max.
他有背叛前科
He flipped before.
就这么干
Let's do it.
走吧
Let's do it.
玫瑰花的种子
那么 你们想到什么好主意了吗
Okay, um, did you guys come up with anything?
关于现金生意
For the cash business?
还没
No.
厉害 说真的我已经雇了三个新员工
Cool. I literally already hired three new employees.
而你们连提一个建议都困难
You can't come up with a single idea?
-对不起 -我们的生意
- I'm sorry. - We need to get
需要好的开头然后经营下去 跟以前一样
this business up and running, like, yesterday.
-宠物狗美容怎么样 -不行
- How about a dog grooming business? - No,
因为这里只有导盲犬
because we only allow service dogs in here.
要不试试心理治疗
what-what about treats?
心理治疗 你想做心理治疗
Treats? You want to do treats?
好吧 你们根本没理解我说的
Okay, you guys aren't hearing me.
我们得转移一大笔钱 所以我们需要
We need to move serious money, and we need, like,
-正经生意 -那给狗提供上门服务怎样
- a real business. - u202dOkay, what if we go to the dogs?
什么意思
What do you mean?
比如可以上门宠物美容的...卡车
Like a grooming... truck.
有这样的先例 不是吗
Those exist, right?
我们根本没钱买♥♥一辆卡车
We cannot afford to buy a truck.
我倒是能弄到免费的 麦克斯的餐车
No, I can get one for free. Uh, Max's.
我不确定车还在不在
I don't know if it's still there, but...
如果在的话 可能还停在灌木丛里
if it is, it's probably just sitting in the woods.
-行吧 -好的
- Okay. - Yeah
不算一个坏主意
u202dNot a terrible idea.
万一警♥察♥在找这辆车 我们要做整车喷漆
But in case the cops are looking for it, we should paint it.
但是 怎么做 用点火系统直接偷车吗
No. What are we gonna do, hotwire Max's truck?
不用 我知道他公♥寓♥里有他的备用钥匙
No. I know he has a spare set of keys in his apartment.
-我现在就能去取 -菲利克斯
- I can go get them right now. - Felix
-在 -我根据这些捐赠名录做了金额对账
- Hey. - u202dI went through these donation forms for the grant,
发现这里有很大出入
and there's a major discrepancy.
这十万美元的差额
There's, like, a hundred thousand dollars
我找不到进款
I can't account for.
这个
That is...
月结捐赠者明细
-是有点奇怪 -嗯
- Weird. - u202dYep.
你知道 我能不能
Uh, tell you what, c-can I...
我们正在讨论
We were just in the middle of discussing...
他的性生活
His sex life.
她们确实
They've been...
最近让我
very helpful with...
获益匪浅
that lately.
可以了 她走了
Okay, she's gone now.
你要怎么跟她说
What are you gonna tell her?
我不知道 简直不可理喻
I don't know. It's crazy that she
她竟然还能登陆银行账户
even got access to the bank account.
-我明明改了密♥码♥ -她可能
- I changed the passwords. - She was probably looking
在你码字的时候越过你肩膀偷看到了
over your shoulder when you were typing.
她就靠这样登录我在线即时通讯账户的
That's how she got into my AIM account --
看了我和性变♥态♥杰瑞德·吉布森所有聊天
she read all my chats with pervy Jared Gibson.
好吧 你父母不能待在这里了
Okay, your parents can't be here.
我们只能 送他们回家或者想别的办法
We have to, like, send them home or something.
你不能 每天都送他们回去
We can't send 'em home, like, every day.
我只能这么做
I think I have to.
-菲利克斯 -不行 菲利克斯
- Felix. - u202dNo, Felix,
你不能解雇他们
you're not gonna fire them.
你们知道乔伊的
You know Joy --
她会刨根问底
she's gonna find out.
直到 最后
And then, eventually,
她和汉克会陷入进退两难
her and Hank will be in a position where they have
是选择告发女儿
to choose between turning in their own daughter
还是因为掩盖犯罪而难辞其咎
or be culpable of hiding a crime.
我不能让他们变成这样
I-I can't do that to them.
这会是致命一击
It's gonna kill them.
别动
Stay.
好吧 先 先
Okay, just-just...
等一下 别这么做
just hold on. Don't-don't do this.
别这样
Don't do this.
我别无选择
I have to.
对不起
I'm sorry.
拜托了 兄弟
Please, man.
求求你别
Please don't.
想清楚 是我 达哥
Come on. It's me, D.
是我
It's me.
拜托你
Please.
我的 老天 爷
Oh... my... God.
百分之八十六的女性与同性做♥爱♥时会高♥潮♥
86% of women in same-sex relationships climax during sex,
相较之下异性恋只有百分之六十五
compared to 65% of women in heterosexual relationships.
菲利克斯 你是认真的吗
Felix, are you kidding me?
杰丝 秘诀是什么
Jess, what's the secret?
放下你的性♥爱♥书 过来帮我们
Stop reading your vagina book and help us.
我那边的活已经干完了
I already did my side.
所以我还是继续读书吧
So please let me get back to my reading.
我已经让切尔茜抱有一定期待了
I set an expectation with Chelsea.
杰丝 能跟他说帮我们刷漆吗
Jess, can you please tell him to help us paint?
因为如果我必须干这活的话 他也得干
Because if I have to do this, then so does he.
杰丝 听到了吗
Jess. Hello?
怎么了 茉菲
What? What, Murphy?
你怎么了
What is with you?
没事
Nothing.
我只是
Well, I just...
没什么
Nothing.
你知道你会跟我说的 就说吧
You know you're gonna tell me, so just tell me.
我只是
Well, I'm just...
我现在才意识到我的世界有多渺小
I'm just realizing how small my world is now.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我们解雇了汉克和乔伊之后
After we fired Hank and Joy,
我觉得长远来看没错
I guess that put that into perspective.
我发现只剩下你和菲力克斯
And I realize that you and Felix are the only two I...
好吧 你们是唯二还能让我做自己的人
Well, you're the only two I can actually be myself around now.
好吧 我觉得有点夸张了
Okay, I think that's a little dramatic.
不 没有 不是
No, it's not. It's not.
真的不是 我不像你
Not really. Um, I'm not like you.
我就是个直肠子 对于那些困扰我的事情
I'm an open book. I can't just shut off
我是做不到闭嘴的
the things that are bothering me.
那是什么表情
What was that face?
什么
What?
你刚才那表情是什么
What was that face you just...
我没什么表情
I didn't make a face.
就是累了
Think I'm just tired.
好吧
Okay.
杰丝 我知道 很困难
Jess, I know this is... this is hard.
保守秘密并不容易
It's not easy to keep a secret,
对你来说更甚
especially for you.
但是 我是说
But, I mean,
我也说不好 至少我们还有彼此 对吧
I don't know, at least we have each other, right?
如果你需要找人谈心的话
Like, if you need someone to talk to,
你可以和我谈谈
you can talk to me.
如果你需要谈谈你的感受
If you need to talk about your feelings,
我会陪着你一起
I will lez out with you
促膝长谈一整晚都可以
and talk about feelings all night.
不管你想说什么 好吗
Whatever you want, okay?
我们在一起
We're in this together.
你和我
You and me.
好的
Okay.
是的 你说得对
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表