剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
Go get me the tapes.
打给麦克斯
Call Max.
是我
It's me.
发生什么了
What's going on?
我要见你
I just need to see you.
为什么 这么快就又要送了
Why? Is there another drop already?
是的
Uh, yeah.
我不知道为什么 但是
I don't know why, but...
我不敢相信你还要做这些事
I can't believe you still have to do this.
我知道
I know.
八点暂停来访
Visitation closes at 8:00.
好的
Okay.
我会尽快到那里
Uh, I'll be there as soon as I can.
再见
Bye.
不
No.
茉菲
Murphy.
克洛伊
Chloe?
你在这做什么
What are you doing here?
你对我爸爸说的话
What you said to my dad...
不太好
...it wasn't cool.
我不你... 我不知道你说的是什么
I don't what you... I don't know what you're referring to.
朱尔丝是自杀的
Jules killed herself,
就因为他没有去阻止她
and for you to call him a murderer
-你就叫他杀人犯 -我爱你
- because he wasn't there to stop her... - u202dI love you,
克洛伊 但我们不要谈这些了
Chloe, but we're not having this conversation.
你欠他一个道歉
You owe him an apology.
我不欠他任何东西
I don't owe him anything.
我厌倦了你♥爸♥爸的谎言
I am so sick of your dad's lies.
他说了什么谎
What did he lie about?
没什么 不重要了
Nothing. It doesn't matter.
好吧 把我当成小孩对待
Cool. Treat me like a baby.
每个人都是这样
Everyone else does.
我并没有区别对待你
I'm not trying to treat you any different...
随你怎么说
Whatever!
我要走了 来这里真蠢
I'm gonna go. Coming here was stupid.
我也要走了
I'm gonna leave.
我可以让我的司机带你一程
I can have my driver drop you off.
我没事
I'm fine.
克洛伊
Chloe...
我说了我没事
I said I'm fine.
准备好
Get your stuff.
我们现在得去"引导希望"
We got to go to Guiding Hope right now.
你其实可以发短♥信♥的 而不是突然出现
Uh, you know, you can just, uh, text me instead of showing up...
我没时间和你说这个 妮娅需要我
I don't have time for this. Nia needs me
去查那卷安保录像
to confirm something on the security footage.
不
I, uh, I don't...
不在我这
I don't have it.
什么
What?
菲力克斯被指控伪造谋杀而被捕了
Felix was arrested on some bogus murder charge,
有录像证明他当时在工作
and there was footage that proved he was at work,
所以我 我就给警♥察♥了
so I... I gave it to the cops.
为了保护我们 我还删除了其他所有东西
And I deleted everything else to protect us,
以防他们传唤剩下的人
in case they subpoenaed the rest.
你疯了吗
Are you out of your mind?
妮娅的人被抓了
One of Nia's guys was arrested.
我只是在做
I was doing what I thought...
会让杰丝开心的事
Would make Jess happy.
我真的认为我是在做正确的事
I really thought I was doing the right thing.
不 你不是
No, you didn't.
好好去和妮娅解释吧
And have fun explaining that to Nia.
门罗已到站 下一站杰克森
This is Monroe. Next stop Jackson.
他说这是哪一站
What stop did he say this was?
你好
Hello?
请问你知道还有多少站到门罗吗
do you know how many more stops to Monroe?
刚刚那一站就是门罗
Uh, that was Monroe back there.
什 什么
Wh-What?
不 我要下车
No! I have to get off.
等等 这趟列车得停下
Wait, this train needs to stop!
-没关系的 -不不
- It's okay. - u202dNo, no, no.
我就是 我知道
I just-- I know-- I just--
我知道我的路程
I know my steps from there.
没关系的 亲爱的 冷静呼吸
It's okay. It's okay, honey. Just breathe. Just breathe.
这边
Right this way.
我要走了
I'm leaving.
离开芝加哥
Leaving... Chicago. Like,
不回来了
for good.
我需要重新开始
I need to start over.
我在收拾行李
I was packing,
我发现了你的外套 所以我过来是还给你的
and I-I found this, your jacket, and I-I came to bring it back to you.
然后我想到
Then I realized...
你想和我一起走吗
Do you want to come with me?
好
Yeah.
真的吗
Really?
真的
Yeah.
给我五分钟 好吗
Give me five minutes, okay?
嗯
Yeah.
你还好吗
You okay?
我不知道
I don't know.
我
I, uh...
我不知道 我有好过吗
I don't know. Am I ever okay?
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我和杰丝
Jess and I, um, I guess...
就是很糟
It's just really bad.
我一直假装菲力克斯没事 但
And I keep pretending that Felix is okay, but...
我甚至都不知道
I don't even know.
其实 如果你想倾诉你可以直接来找我
Look, you know you can just visit me if you want to talk.
好吗 我是说 拜托
Right? I mean, come on.
他们总没让你连续两天都来这吧
Did they really send you here two days in a row?
没
No.
我实际上算是出局了 所以
Well, I'm actually out, so...
很高兴你还这么想我
Glad you missed me so much.
所以你想见我就只有这一件事吗
So, is that the only reason you want to see me, too?
不是
No.
站起来
Stand up.
-好吧 等等 迪恩 这不是她 -闭嘴
- All right, whoa, whoa, Dean, this isn't her. This... - Shut up.
在哪里
Where is it?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是说毒品 在哪里
The drugs. Where are they?
他们俩都需要搜身
They both need to be searched now.
走
Come on.
她身上没有
She's clean.
他也是
So is he.
什么 你确定吗
What? Are you sure?
肯定 我得带他回去
Positive. I got to take him back.
带他去单独监禁室就好
Just take him to solitary confinement,
我们要搜查他的牢房♥
we're gonna comb his cell.
你可以走了
You're free to go.
克洛伊 我是茉菲 我们可能不小心拿错了手杖
Chloe, it's Murphy. I think we accidentally switched canes.
收到信息请尽快回我电♥话♥
Call me as soon as you get this.
你现在做的事完全违法
What's happening here is 100% illegal,
媒体记者大概
and I think the newspapers and the press
会非常感兴趣吧
are gonna be pretty interested in it, okay?
还有 我会
And furthermore, I will be
在刑事法庭采取行动
pursuing action in criminal court
也会在民事法庭提出控告
as well as pressing charges in civil court
罪名是你们的诽谤行为可能会损坏
for how your libelous actions may have impugned my reputation
我作为社区正直一员的名声 我可能还会说
as an upstanding member of my community, and may I also say...
你可以走了
You can go!
结束了 没事了 你
You're done. You're good. You're r...
什么
What?
你被释放了
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表