剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
她非常没有安全感
She's... she's pretty insecure.
我是说
Well, you know, I mean,
如果你真的很饿 我觉得
if you're starving, then I think,
那你就去吧 吃午饭吧
go ahead, take lunch.
麻烦吃快点 好吗
Just try to keep it brief, okay?
你们昨天在这 是吗
You guys were here yesterday, right?
我 是的
I wa... Yeah.
是的
Yes, uh, uh...
我们的公♥司♥
Our company is just really...
最近运转不错
really killing it these days.
替你们高兴
Good for you guys.
-要收据吗 -税收的和
- Receipt? - Yeah, for taxes and...
其他之类
and such.
出口那边
Find outside.
别动 别动
Stay. Stay.
别动
Stay.
待在那别动
Stay there.
别动
Stay.
里根 里根
Reagan! Reagan!
安静
Quiet!
妈妈
Hey, Mom.
我正在楼上找你
I was just upstairs looking for you.
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
顺道来跟你打个招呼
Just came by to say hi.
我
I...
想你了
miss you.
-好吧 -怎么 我不能想你吗
- Okay. - What, I can't miss you?
你好 里根
Hey, Reagan.
终于来了
Finally.
怎么了
What's up?
你好
Hello.
我们可以和这里的负责人谈谈吗
Is there a person in charge we can speak with?
我
I, uh,
我不太清楚这里谁负责
I don't really know who's in charge.
我只是个接电♥话♥的
I just answer the phone.
你好 小姐 你或许
Good day, Miss. Is there any chance
可以帮我们一些事情吗
you can help us with some things?
那里有一些小册子
yeah, there's some pamphlets over there somewhere.
不 抱歉 我们不是为导盲犬来的
Oh, no, sorry, we're-we're not here about a guide dog.
我们 我们是税务局刑调的
We're... we're from the IRS-CI.
那是什么
What's that?
税务局刑事调查科
IRS Criminal Investigation.
好吧
Okay.
我们可以找个地方聊聊吗
Is there a place we can chat?
当然
Of course.
杰西卡·戴蒙在吗
Ooh, and is there a Jessica Damon here?
-她在 -很好
- She's here. - u202dGreat.
我们也想和她谈谈
We'll want to speak to her as well.
很好 我去
Perfect. I will...
为您去叫她...
find her for you...
我的大人
my lord.
我是帕姆·克拉克 这位是约什·华♥莱♥士♥
I'm Pam Clarke. This is Josh Wallace.
这是我们的名片
Here's our card.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
我们负责逃税洗钱以及掩护贩毒的幌子店铺
We handle financial crimes relating to tax fraud,
相关的金融犯罪
laundering and drug fronts.
等等等等 我们其实
Blah, blah, blah. Uh, this is really
就是走个形式 不会花很长时间的
just a formality. Uh, it won't take long.
一般我们就是打个电♥话♥
Normally, we'd do this over the phone,
但芝加哥这边的犯罪调查部门坚持
But CSI Chicago here insisted
让我们一定要亲自过来
that we come in person.
我们乐于效劳
Yeah, we're happy to help.
有... 什么问题之类的吗
Was there a... an issue or something?
我注意到你们机构易主时
Well, I noticed your tax exemption paperwork
重新提交了税务豁免文件
was refiled when your organization changed hands.
那触发了对账户所有共同签字人的
That-that-that triggered a background check
背景调查
on all of your cosigners on the account.
这是标准的流程
Which is standard protocol.
当然
Yeah, yes. Yeah, of course.
我的问题就来了 杰西卡·戴蒙
And that led me to you, Jessica Damon.
好的
Oh, uh... okay.
你有一条账户可疑举动报告
You have a suspicious activity report
你取了一万块现金
connecting you to a $10,000 cash withdrawal.
对 对
Yes, uh, yep.
我买♥♥了个戒指
I bought a ring.
给我女朋友买♥♥的
For-for my girlfriend.
我本来要求婚的
Yeah, I was gonna propose,
但... 她和我吹了 所以...
but, um... she broke up with me, so...
真遗憾
Well, sorry.
没事
Oh, it's okay.
我能挺住
Um, I'll survive.
而对引导希望来说
And in regards to Guiding Hope,
你们最近现金收入的增加
your recent, uh, cash revenue increase,
也引起了我的注意
that-that caught my attention, as well.
对对对
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah, uh...
我们最近开始了一项...
So, we, uh, we recently started a...
狗狗梳毛服务
uh, dog grooming service.
而且是流动性的
And it's mobile.
我们可以上门为狗狗服务
So we can go to the dogs.
-狗狗们也可以来这里 -在车上进行的
- Dogs can come to us. - Oh, it's on wheels.
我们所有的收入
And then all of our proceeds
都会投入到我们导盲犬学校 所有...
are going to our guide dog school, so...
我们会用香波 护毛素
Yes, we're gonna shampoo, conditioner.
全套的...
It's all, you know...
服务一直...
And it's been...
很火爆 生意非常好
a-awesome. It's doing really well.
-非常... -超级成功
- Like, very... - Oh, it's super successful.
非常非常好
Really, really well.
这样的啊 订婚戒指 狗狗梳毛
There you go-- engagement ring, dog grooming.
我想我们可以走了
I think we're done here.
这就完了
That's it?
-实际上... -对 完了
- Well, actually... - Yeah, that's it.
你们方便时把相应的账本
Just send us the books to back that up
发给我们就行了 我们的地址在名片上
when you have a chance. Our address is on the card.
而你要请我吃午饭了
And you owe me lunch now.
非常感谢你们的时间
Thanks very much for your time.
-应该的 -没问题
- Yes, of course. - No problem.
谢谢
Thank you.
希望你在美国过得好
Enjoy the States.
他们走了吗
Are they gone?
我要吐了
I think I'm gonna throw up.
说吧 你到底为什么来这里
So, come on, why are you really here?
你需要钱吗
Do you need money?
其实不是
No, actually.
我的公♥司♥运营得很好
Uh, my company is doing extremely well.
你最近怎么样
And how are you?
挺好
Good.
我猜你还是单身
Still single, I presume?
事实上 我
Actually, I, uh...
有女朋友
have a girlfriend.
不 你才没有
No, you don't.
要我帮你开一瓶你最喜欢的波尔多酒吗
Shall I open up your favorite Bordeaux for you?
好吧 她不是我 正式的
Okay, she's not, like, officially
女朋友 但我
my girlfriend, but I am...
在和她约会
seeing someone.
很认真的那种
Pretty serious.
那个杰丝是你的朋友吗
Oh, is it that, uh, Jess friend of yours?
不 她还是同性恋
Nope, she's still gay.
这年头谁不是呢
Who isn't these days?
她叫切尔茜
Her name is Chelsea.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表