剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
What are we gonna do?
也许我们应该离开这里 不是吗
Well, maybe we should just get out of here, yeah?
我们不能就这么离开这里 看看周围
Uh, we can't just get out of here. Look around.
我去后面拿些补给
I'm gonna go to the back and get some supplies,
然后我们把这里清扫干净 好吗
and then we'll clean this up, okay?
斯特林
Hey, Sterling,
我们非常感激你所做的一切
we're very grateful for everything you've done.
说实话我很惊讶 但我想你应该走了
Honestly I'm amazed, but, um, I think you should probably go,
因为我们不想再把你卷进来 好吗
because we don't want to rope you into this any further, okay?
我们没有把她
Okay, yeah, we're not roping
卷进来
her further into anything.
她为妮娅工作
She works for Nia.
我曾经为妮娅工作
I worked for Nia. u202dWell...
-什么 你什么 -是的 没错
- What? What? You what? - Yeah. Yeah.
她一直是她安插♥进♥来的
She's been a plant the whole time.
你必须离开
You need to leave.
你想让我走
You want me to leave?
因为我 你才没被杀
I'm the reason that you just didn't get killed.
-是因为杰丝 -好了 现在争论这个
- Jess is the reason. - Okay, guys, I don't think
没有意义
this matters right now.
我们现在在做什么
What are we doing?
我要去警♥察♥局
I'm gonna go to the police.
我可以解释清楚一切
I can explain everything.
我会告诉他们杰丝这样做是为了救我
I'm gonna tell them that Jess did it to save me.
不行 不行 我觉得警♥察♥
No. No, no, no. I don't think the cops
不会相信我们在整件事中是无辜的
are gonna believe that we were just innocent in all this.
我们不能就这样把真♥相♥掩盖过去
Dude, we can't just cover this up.
那你建议我们怎么做
Well, what do you suggest we do?
我们应该把尸体留在那里 什么都别说
I say we just leave the bodies here and don't say anything.
本是个瘾君子 妮娅是个毒贩
Okay? Ben's a drug addict. Nia is a drug dealer.
我们这里有本的枪 看起来会像是
We have Ben's gun here. It would just look like
他绑♥架♥了妮娅又杀了她
he robbed Nia and shot her,
-然后吸毒过量 -我们不能这样做
- then overdosed. - We can't,
因为茉菲的血
because Murphy's blood
-满地板都是 -那我们
- is literally all over the floor. - So then we
-就清扫干净 -那就会有证据表明我们
- clean it up. - And then there will be evidence that we were
-试图隐瞒什么事情 -是的 她说得对
- trying to hide something. - Yeah, she's right, she's right.
如果把尸体放在这里 警方就会进行调查
If you leave the bodies, there's gonna be an investigation.
如果他们进行调查
If there's an investigation,
就会发现案发时我们在这里
they will find out that we were here.
那我们就只把本的尸体留在这里 只是吸毒过量
Well, then we just leave Ben's body here, just O.D.'d.
-这样是合理的 对吧 -不行
- That would make sense, right? - No!
-为什么不行 -因为我不想让切尔茜
- Why not? - Because I don't want Chelsea
早上开门的时候 发现楼梯上躺着
opening up in the morning and finding
-她弟弟的尸体 -好了
- her dead brother's body on the floor. - All right!
我们把他俩的尸体弄出去
We're getting them out of here.
都弄出去
Both of them.
我是扣动扳机的那个人
I am the one who pulled the trigger,
我说我们现在打扫干净
and I say we are cleaning it up.
我们有多长时间
How much time do we have?
酒吧会在五小时内开门
The bar opens in five hours.
找到了一个台球桌布 还有这个
Okay, found a pool table cover and... this.
应该会有用
Think they'll work.
怎么了 我只能找到这个
What? It's all I could find.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
茉菲 我们该怎么处理毒品
Murphy, what are we gonna do about the drugs?
别惦记毒品了 菲力克斯
Forget about the drugs, Felix.
我们在处理其他事呢
We're sort of dealing with something.
我们答应要把毒品给约西亚
Well, we promised them to Josiah,
-那人像个精神病 -之后再处理那件事
- and that dude is, like, a psycho. - One thing at a time.
不敢置信本对我们做出了这种事
I cannot believe Ben did this to us.
我能相信
I can.
约什来电
Call from Josh.
约什来电
Call from Josh.
天哪
Oh, my God.
-没事 -没事 那为什么他
- It's fine. u202d- It's fine? Then why is he
大半夜给你打电♥话♥
calling you in the middle of the night?
-他知道你在哪吗 -不
- Does he know where you are? - No.
不 我本该回他那边的
No, I just... I was supposed to go back over there.
然后就出了这些事
Then all this happened.
约什的未接电♥话♥
Missed call from Josh.
茉菲
Murphy.
你得给他打回去 假装一切正常
You have to call him back, pretend like everything is okay,
-他可不能过来找你 -不 菲力克斯
- 'cause he cannot come looking for you. - No, Felix.
快打吧 求你了
Just do it, please.
好吧
Fine.
给约什打电♥话♥
Call Josh.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我很抱歉
Uh... I'm so sorry.
我一定是...
I must have, um...
我一定是睡着了
I must have fallen asleep.
我 我的肚子特别不舒服
I-- my stomach was feeling super weird,
然后我就躺下待了一会儿 然后...
and then I laid down for a second, and...
对 我想我就睡着了 所以...
and, yeah, I guess I-I fell asleep, so...
不不不 你不用...
Oh, no, no, no, you don't...
你不用过来了 我没事
you don't have to come over. No, I'm fine.
我想我只要睡上
I-I think I just need to, like, sleep
一会儿 但... 我明天打给你
a little bit, but... I'll call you tomorrow.
嗯 我也是
Yeah, me, too.
好
Okay.
再见
Bye.
他信了吗
Did he buy it?
嗯
Yeah.
很好
Good.
杰丝呢
Where's Jess?
她在厕所呢
She's in the bathroom.
我得静一静
I just needed a minute.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我也不知道
I don't know.
你呢
Are you okay?
我很好
I'm fine.
你才是那个需要下决心扣动扳机的人
You're the one that had to decide to pull that trigger.
不需要下决心
It wasn't a decision.
我绝不会...
I would never...
让你出事的
ever let anything happen to you.
绝不会
Ever.
妮娅 还是我
Nia, it's me, again.
你们从引导希望把东西弄出来了吗
Did you guys get the stuff out of Guiding Hope?
我跟你说过 我今天就要拿到钱
Look, I told you, I need my payment today,
如果你要回给我的话 我不会睡的
so if you need to call me back, I'll be up.
看着不错
Looks good.
嗯 就像什么都没发生过似的
Yeah. Like nothing happened.
杰丝 你的车呢
Uh, Jess, where's your car?
我的车装不下他们
They're not gonna fit in my car.
我们可以用萨姆的车
We can take Sam's.
好
Okay.
你不能和我们一起走
You're not coming with us.
行了 杰丝
All right, look, Jess,
如果你想要有机会摆脱这件事的话
you're gonna have to put whatever it is
不管你对我是什么想法
you're feeling about me aside
都得先暂时放在一边
if you want any chance of getting away with this.
我会把萨姆的车开到后面
I will pull Sam's car around to the back.
麦克斯 你在干什么
Max, what are you doing?
把破酒瓶子之类的东西扔掉
Just throwing out the broken bottles and stuff.
我们都把所有的东西和尸体一起埋了 走吧
We have to bury everything with the bodies. Let's go.
她们骗过了我迪恩 我没办法抓住她们
They outsmarted me, Dean. I couldn't bust 'em.
什么
What?
引导希望的小毛孩们啊
The Guiding Hope kids.
我知道 我一晚都没睡
I know, I know. I been up all night.
我能进来吗
Can I come in?
外面的温度是多少
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表