剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
Okay, good night, Jess.
晚安 再见 晚安
Good night. u202dBye. u202dGood night.
我
Look... I, um...
我知道过去的一天对我们来说都太疯狂了
I know it's been an insane 24 hours for all of us.
是啊
Yeah.
但我得道个歉
But I just, I got to say that I'm sorry.
我在最糟糕的时候让你在我和
I tried to make you chose between me and that other guy
另一个男的之间做选择
at the worst possible time.
我知道我没希望了
I know I was gone.
所以
So, obviously...
你想做什么都行
you can do whatever.
如果你
So if you
还想去见他 没关系
want to still see him, that's-that's fine.
别告诉我就行
Just don't tell me about it.
好吗
Okay?
好
Yeah.
我不知道
Yeah, I don't know... um...
我不知道
I don't know.
什么
What?
我只是觉得我们之间可能结束了
I just think you and I might be over.
你对我来说不合适 我对你来说也不合适
You're no good for me, I'm no good for you.
我们让彼此表现出了最阴暗的一面
We bring out the worst in each other.
我们该各自前行了
I think maybe it's time that we move on.
经历了这么多
After everything...
你
you just...
还是想结束一切吗
you just want to end things?
是因为那个人吗
This is about that other guy?
这次我不会回来了 茉菲
I'm not coming back this time, Murphy.
麦克斯
Max?
麦克斯
Max?
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要走了
I'm moving on.
后会有期
See you around.
-你好 -你好 茉菲
- Hi. - u202dHello, Murphy.
你还好吗
Is everything all right?
还好
Yeah.
还好
Yeah.
你能留下过夜吗
Can you stay over?
现在已经凌晨五点了
Um, well, it's 5:00 in the morning,
我们已经错过了晚上
so I think we've missed the "Staying over"
"过夜"的时段 但是
portion of the evening, but...
闭嘴
Shut up.
来陪我睡
Just lay down with me.
好吧
Yeah? Very well.
抱歉
Sorry.
我最近不太适应黑暗
Darkness is not my strong suit these days.
你会适应我的公♥寓♥的
Well, you'll get used to my apartment.
这是谁
Who's this?
别问了
Uh, help me out.
这个在照相亭里亲你的男的
Uh, it's a guy in a photobooth kissing you.
那应该是我的前任
That would be my ex.
你确定现在要谈论我们的前任吗
But do you really want to talk about our exes right now?
这是什么
What's this?
以前为妮娅·贝利管钱的人又被捕了
Nia Bailey's old money guy got arrested again.
她找了一个新的
She's got a new one.
我来处理
Yeah, I'm on it.
过来
Come here.
等等 这是麦克斯·帕里什
Wait, this is Max Parish. u202d
你前男友是麦克斯·帕里什
Your ex-boyfriend is Max Parish.
你怎么认识麦克斯的
How do you know Max?
所以你的一个前任
So one of your exes
在缉毒队调查妮娅·贝利
is working in narcotics investigating Nia Bailey
而另一个
and the other one...
曾经帮妮娅·贝利洗钱
was Nia Bailey's old money launderer?
是的
Yeah.
我们睡觉吧
Let's just go to bed, though.
我不想谈论他们
I don't want to talk about them.
过来
Come here.
这非常奇怪 茉菲
This is really very strange, Murphy.
不
No, it's not.
我是说 你和妮娅有纠葛
I mean, just 'cause you're all
并不意味着什么
connected to Nia doesn't mean anything.
你怎么知道我和妮娅有纠葛
How do you know I have a connection to Nia?
什么
What?
茉菲 你怎么知道我在调查妮娅
Murphy, how'd you know that I am investigating Nia?
因为
Because...
你追查毒贩子
you go after drug dealers.
-她是名重犯 -我的天哪
- She's a high level... - Oh, my God.
案卷号♥34563 妮娅·贝利
Case file 34563, Nia Bailey.
总之 大概就是这样
Anyway, you get it.
我们能不能 试试B
Can we--? Let's just try B for,
就试着玩玩看 可以吗
you know, just for kicks. Okay?
只是我们追查的那个女人
It's just that woman we're after,
她今天有笔大单
she's expecting a big shipment in,
但我们会从中拦截 她就完蛋了
but we'll intercept, and she'll be done.
她本来在那里的
She was right there.
我真的不明白
I just don't know
怎么给她走漏了风声
how she got tipped off.
等等 你
Wait, were you...
你是他们新的洗钱人吗
were you the new launderer?
不
No.
茉菲 你跟我说实话
Murphy, tell me the truth!
好的 知道了
Okay, okay.
我不想对你撒谎
I don't want to lie to you.
我们别无选择了
We didn't have a choice!
每个人都有选择
Everyone has a choice!
她要杀了我们
She was going to kill us!
你要是不跟我睡套来信息
She was gonna kill you if you didn't
-她就要杀了你吗 -不不
- sleep with me for intel? - No, no!
这毫不相干
That has nothing to do with it.
我对你的所有感情都是真切的
All of my feelings for you were real.
-都是真实存在的 -假如你所言属实
- They are real! - If that were true,
那你就不会对我撒谎了
then you wouldn't have lied about it.
这已经不重要了
It doesn't matter, though!
我已经不再为她做事了
I don't work for her anymore.
她可不会轻易让自己的人金盆洗手
Well, she doesn't just let people out!
所以你 要么你还在
So you're, either you're still
为她干活 要么你仍在对我撒谎 不然
working for her and you're lying to me or--
没有你说的那么简单
It's a little bit more complicated than that.
妮娅·贝利的干洗店今天没开门
Nia Bailey's dry cleaners didn't open today.
我同事都在讨论这件事
Everyone at work was talking about it.
这可是15年以来的第一次
For the first time in 15 years.
大家觉得她可能死了
People think she might be dead.
真奇怪
That's really weird.
你那天晚上也没来我的公♥寓♥
And you didn't come to my apartment the other night.
-你还 -约什
- And you had... - u202dJosh.
当时你全身都是血
And-and you were all covered in blood
身上还有泥土
and you had dirt on you.
我跟你说过的 我在募捐活动摔了一跤
I told you, I fell at the fundraiser.
那根本不合理
That doesn't make any sense!
你怎么会早上六点
Why would you go to work
在生病的情况下回去上班呢
6 in the morning if you were ill?
因为菲力克斯抽风 我
Because Felix is insane and I--
-我得打电♥话♥给警♥察♥ -约什
- I have to call the police. - Josh.
-我的手♥机♥在哪 应该放在那边了 -打住
- Where's my phone? I put my phone over there. - Please stop.
-求你了 冷静一点 -我手♥机♥明明在那里
- Calm down, please, calm down. - My phone was right there.
你先和我说
Just talk to me for a second.
茉菲 你把我手♥机♥放哪里了
Murphy, where did you put my phone?
等等 等下 约什
Hang on, hang on, Josh.
你先冷静一下 拜托
Just calm down, please.
我不想看你不高兴
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表