剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
我不...
I don't...
我叫特雷
Name's Trey.
你们认识达内尔 对吧
You guys know Darnell, right?
对 我们认识他
Yeah, we know him.
你们来这干什么
What are you guys doing here?
我们要找约西亚
We need to talk to Josiah.
我知道你们给妮娅做事
Look, I know you guys work for Nia.
你们不能来这
Y'all can't be here.
谁... 为妮娅做事啊
Who... works for Nia?
我们
We do.
那把门锁上吧
Then lock the doors.
你们俩 跟我来
You two, come with me.
-往前吗 -对 往前
- Forward? - Yep, forward.
我们是达内尔的朋友
We're friends of Darnell.
妮娅发现了他从她那里偷货
Nia found out he was stealing from her,
-所以他得跑路了 -你们想要干什么
- so he had to leave town. - What do you want?
既然他不在了
Well, since he's gone,
我们想我们可以做他为你做的事
we thought we could do what he was doing for you.
我怎么知道你们不是妮娅或者警♥察♥派来的
How do I know you weren't sent here by Nia? The cops?
搞不好你们戴着录音装置呢
You could be wearing a wire, for all I know.
我没戴
I'm not wearing a wire.
我发誓我们没戴录音装置
Swear to God we're not wearing a wire.
证明一下
Prove it.
手臂伸开
Arms out.
我没有
I'm not.
他没问题 我现在搜她
He's good. I'll check her now.
等等
Hold on.
特雷
Trey.
我想...
I want...
要你...
...you...
把你的衣服脱了
to take off your clothes.
等一下
Uh, h-ha-hang on.
看见了 没有
See? No wire.
所有的衣服
All of your clothes.
你可以把衣服穿上了
You can get dressed now.
上衣就在你前面
Your shirt's in front of you.
就在前面
It's right in front.
如果我们把货给你
If we funnel you the product,
多久你能把妮娅扳倒
how long till you take Nia down?
如果就像特雷从你们那偷的11砖
If it was just the 11 bricks, like what Trey stole from you,
那扳倒她要好多年呢
then it'd be years to take her down.
当时她就有那么多而已 但我们是她的
That was just what she had at the time, but we're her
藏货点 我知道她要再进一批货了
stash house, so I know she's getting another shipment.
你以为她就只有你们这一处藏货点吗
You think you're her only stash house?
她喜欢让她所有的手下都认为
She likes all her people to think that they're
他们对她很珍贵
invaluable to her.
但她在城里各处都有地方
But she has places all over the city,
她在任何一处只放不超过20砖
and she doesn't keep more than 20 bricks in any one of them.
如果你知道要花上那么久
If you knew it was gonna take that long,
你为什么还要和达内尔达成交易
why did you make that deal with Darnell?
因为我知道
Because I knew that
她最痛恨的就是
nothing would piss her off more
她的小弟从她那里偷货
than to have her little brother steal her product
交给我了
and bring it to me.
但如果你们真想把妮娅彻底扳倒
But if you really want to take Nia down for good,
你们的货不够多
you don't have enough product.
就这样吧
That's all.
特雷
Trey.
我来吧 这边 走吧
I got it. This way. Come on, man.
快点
Move.
中心帝国游戏厅
听着 刚刚的事我真的很抱歉
Hey, I'm really sorry about that.
-那很糟糕 -没事的
- It wasn't cool. - It's fine.
有事
It isn't.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, well, thanks.
我们给你发过好几次通知了
We've sent you several notices.
是的 我很抱歉
Yeah, well, I'm sorry about that.
但我是个当警♥察♥的单身爸爸
But I'm a single father and a cop,
所以事情会有点忙乱
so things can get a little hectic.
以前克洛伊的母亲才是家里有条不紊的人
Chloe's mother was the organized one.
我明白
I understand.
而且相信我 我很讨厌这么做
And believe me, I hate to do this,
但鉴于您上次
but due to the fact
开了一张空头支票
that your last check bounced,
我只能要求您现在交清学费
I have to insist that you pay tuition today,
否则我们只能让克洛伊退学了
or we have to remove Chloe from the school.
我
Well, I...
今天没法交清
can't pay you today.
但如果您能宽限几个月 我就能
But if you give me a couple of months, I will...
赖利先生 恐怕我得按政策办事
Mr. Riley, I'm afraid I have to adhere to policy.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
-带你回家 -你在说什么
- I'm taking you home. - What are you talking about?
我不想让你再去那所学校上学了
I don't want you going to that school anymore.
但我喜欢上学 我在学校有朋友
But I like it. I have friends here.
圣英格丽德学校
知道了 我不想听
Okay, I don't want to hear it.
但这不公平
But this isn't fair.
生活就是不公平的 拜托了 上车吧
Life isn't fair. Get in the car, please.
不
No!
-你刚说什么 -不
- What did you just say to me? - No!
除非你告诉我为什么不能来上学了
Not until you tell me why I can't go here!
还有为什么我们突然就没钱买♥♥东西了
And why suddenly we don't have money to pay for things!
还有为什么你要把我叫醒
And why you dragged me out of bed
然后向茉菲撒谎
to go lie to Murphy!
-够了 上车吧 -不 爸爸
- All right, just get in the car. - No! Dad!
很抱歉我刚刚没能做什么
I'm so sorry I couldn't do anything in there.
-没事的 -我
- It's fine. - I...
你道歉过几百万次了
You apologized, like, a million times.
幸好我们不是和那家伙共事
I'm glad, you know, we're not working with that guy.
他是个怪物
He's a monster.
-你也说过了 -听着 我们努力过了
- You said that, too. - Look, we tried.
但也许我们该接受
But maybe we just have to accept that
杰丝有一阵子不会回来了
Jess isn't coming back for a while.
也许吧
Maybe.
你确定你不要我进门
Are you sure you don't want me to come in
陪你待一会吗
and hang out with you?
等我一小会儿 我就
I just need a minute, just to...
-你懂的 -好的
- you know. - Yeah. Okay.
有需要就打我电♥话♥ 好吗 我上班去了
Call me if you need anything. Okay? I'll just be at work.
谢谢你
Thank you.
抱抱
Come here.
呼叫杰丝
Call Jess.
正在呼叫杰丝
Calling Jess.
我是杰西卡·戴蒙
You've reached Jessica Damon's phone.
请给我留言
Leave me a message.
是我
Hey, it's me.
我不知道你在哪里
I don't know where you are,
或许你再也不想跟我说话了
or if you even want to talk to me, like, ever again.
但是
But, um...
我真的很想你
...I really miss you.
我很喜欢这种地方的名字
I love the names of places like this:
砖头和百里香
Brick and Thyme.
这俩东西甚至都不是
Like, those two things don't even exist
同一类东西
in the same category.
是啊 我一直都记得这镇子有多可爱
Yeah, I can't get over how cute this town is.
你好
Hello.
你好 有什么能效劳的吗
Oh, hi. How can I help you?
你有空房♥间吗
Do you have any available rooms?
住几晚
How many nights?
不知道
I have no idea.
-至少两晚吧 -糟糕
- Let's start with two. - Oh, great.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表