剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
等等
Wait.
也是引导希望的那些人杀了她
The Guiding Hope kids killed her, too.
没什么留给你
Got nothing for you.
现在请给我出去
Now get out of here.
那是什么
What's that?
到了我和杰西轮换的时间
It's time for me to switch off with Jess.
一小时后我去找你
Come grab you in an hour.
谢谢
Thanks.
很抱歉我当时不能帮你
I'm sorry that I couldn't help you.
什么时候
When?
当你
When you were...
当妮娅在
When Nia was, you know...
别说了 没事
Stop. It's okay.
昨晚发生了比我挨了几下
Way worse things happened last night
更糟糕的事情
than me getting punched a few times.
好吗
Okay?
过来
Just, come on.
什么
What?
过来 过来
Come here. Come here.
不好也没关系 小茉
It's okay not to be okay, Murph.
你可以向我倾诉
You can talk to me.
快点
Come on.
你们可以去后面了
All right, you guys can head back.
好的
Okay.
顺着轮胎印走 麦克斯和茉菲在尽头
Just follow the tire tracks and Max and Murphy'll be at the end.
好的
Okay.
就这样吗
So this is it?
你不打算再和我说话了
You're just never gonna talk to me again?
好吧
Great.
只是好奇
So, uh, just curious.
这算什么
What does this mean?
你真磨叽 走吧
God, you're such a girl. Go.
走吧
Come on.
-我能走 -好吧
- I got it. - Oh. All right.
我回来了
Hi. I'm back.
不错
Oh, cool.
我们 我们刚去解了个小便
We were, uh... we were just taking a... pee break.
就这样吗
This is it?
我觉得差不多了
Okay, I think we're good.
好了吗
Yeah?
好了
Yeah.
开始吧
All right, come on.
三
All right. Three.
-二 -二 一
- Two. - u202dTwo, one.
现在要开始了吗
Uh... we're doing this now?
我去拿我的铁铲
Okay, let me grab my shovel.
-我们要告诉他 -好的
- Hey, guys, we have to tell him. - Okay.
等等
Um, wait, wait, wait.
-怎么了 -不只是她要埋在这里
- What? - u202dShe's not the only one going in here.
什么
What?
只是
It's just, um...
那会
It's gonna be...
更安全 如果我们把他们俩都埋进去
probably safer if-if we put both of 'em in there.
说得对
It makes sense.
不行
No!
我们都同意了把他送去医院
We all agreed to take him to the hospital.
我们都同意了
We all agreed on that.
你们从来没打算带上他
Oh, you were never gonna take him.
我们知道如果我们不这样 你就...
We knew you wouldn't do this if we...
我不会同意的 我永远不会这么做的
I wouldn't do this. I never would do this, ever.
你们想怎么办就怎么办吧
Do whatever you want.
反正你们也要这么做
You're going to anyway.
我让斯特林过来 她会帮忙的 我不干了
I'll go get Sterling. She can help. I'm done.
我们要找到毒品
What we need is to get the drugs.
我们要为妮娅讨回公道
We need to get justice for Nia.
我知道你想杀了引导希望的那些孩子
I know you want to kill those Guiding Hope kids.
但如果他们向约西亚保证了送货
But if they promised a stash to Josiah
却没有送
and they didn't deliver,
他会处理他们的 我们不必动手
he'll take care of them. Our hands are clean.
不行
No.
我要亲自处理掉他们
I'll get them myself.
不过我指的不是那帮孩子
But I actually wasn't talking about them.
要对妮娅的死负责的人可不止他们
They're not the only ones responsible for Nia's death.
应该弄得差不多了 我们走吧
Okay, I think we're good. Let's go.
伙计们 等等
Hey, you guys, hold on.
我们是不是该说点什么
I feel like we should like say something.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们不是坏人
We're not bad people.
就这样吧
Okay.
快上车
Hey, get in.
到了 我在这里下车
This... this is me right here.
我会照顾好萨姆和文森特的
I'll take care of Sam and Vincent.
你要怎么照顾
How are you gonna do that?
相信我 我会照顾好的
Just trust me. I will.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
把你的钥匙给我
Give me your keys.
你这几周先出城避避风头
You should get out of town for a couple of weeks.
我会把你的车从林斯莫尔附近移开的
I'll move your cars away from the Linsmore.
等事情都处理妥当了 我再给你打电♥话♥
I'll call you when everything's taken care of.
这车 谢了
Thanks for the car.
不客气 反正车子也不是我的
Yeah, it's not mine.
杰丝再见
Bye, Jess.
拜拜
Bye.
好吧
Okay.
等等 等下
Wait, wait, wait. Just...
你们等我一下
Give me one sec.
斯特林
Hey, Sterling?
我只想说
I just wanted to say
要是没有你 我们不可能做到的
that we couldn't have pulled that off without you, so...
谢谢你
so, thank you.
听着 茉菲觉得
Look, Murphy thinks that
我并不在乎你 但事实不是这样的
I don't care about you, but I do...
我知道你是在乎我的
I know you care about me.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
我也知道
I know that, too.
回头见
I'll see you later.
给
Um.... here.
不不 你留着吧
No, no, no, keep it.
我每次看它的时候都会觉得很伤感
It would make me sad every time I looked at it.
我懂
Yeah, I get that.
好吧
Okay.
我们做的很棒
We did a good job.
一切都会好起来的
It's gonna be okay.
我们现在去哪
Where do we go?
我父母在阿斯平有栋小木屋
My parents have a cabin in Aspen.
我们这阵子可以去那里避避风头
We can hide out there for a while.
我们哪里都不能去 妮娅的手下会找到我们的
We can't go anywhere, Nia's people could find us.
我们就应该逃的越远越好
I say we drive as far away from here as possible
在路上边走边想
and figure it out on the road.
我得先回家一趟
I have to go home first.
真是个好主意
Oh, good idea.
肯定没人会去那里找我们的
No one'll be looking for us there.
我得去带上脆饼
I have to get Pretzel.
没了他我哪都不去
I'm not leaving without him.
行
Okay.
等下 有人闯入的痕迹
Whoa, hey, hang on. Someone broke in.
什么
What?
是我 我把门踢开了
Oh, it was me. I kicked the door in.
你真是个白♥痴♥
You're such an idiot.
你又不回复我 不然我还能怎么办
Well, you wouldn't talk to me, so what was I supposed to...
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表