剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
但她应该很烂
But she seems awful and...
而你不是
...you're not.
我觉得我们只是误会了对方
I think we just misjudged each other.
现在我了解你了 我才知道
Now that I know you, I realize you're not...
你一点都不刻薄
...you're not mean at all.
你只是超级没有安全感
You're just incredibly insecure.
对 我真的是
Yeah, I am.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你是个没有安全感的小贱♥人♥
You're an insecure little bitch.
迪克西
Dixie!
这根本没用
You know, it's pointless.
她可能
She's probably just...
她可能正走回家
She's probably walking home.
是在城市另一边
And that's on the other side of town.
所以我们还是
So we'll just...
要么她就在那个垃圾箱后面
Or she's right behind that dumpster.
天哪 迪克西
Oh, my God, Dixie.
宝贝 你还好吗
Hi, baby, are you okay?
你没事吧
Are you okay?
我知道你很害怕
I know, you were so scared
对不起
and I'm so sorry.
真的对不起
I'm so sorry.
今天可真是精彩
Quite a day.
我得喝一杯
I could use a drink.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-怎么了 -我把约什给忘了
- What? u202d- I forgot about Josh.
-国税局的约什吗 -是的
- IRS Josh? - u202dYes.
茉菲 你放谁鸽子都不能放他的啊
Murphy, you can't blow that guy off like any other guy.
不是的
No, it's not...
就只是随意喝一杯
It's just casual drinks.
我现在去
I'll go right now.
你确定不用我陪你一起等吗
Sure you don't want me to wait with you?
不用
Uh, no, I...
我的优步十分钟就到了
My Uber's gonna be here in, like, ten minutes.
及时跟我更新约什的情况
Well, keep me updated on Josh.
正经事的那种
You know, within reason.
不是 不是你想的那样
It's not, it's not like that.
好的
Sure.
他能把我们都毁了
He can destroy us all.
记住这个就行
Just remember that.
记住了 谢了
Got it, thanks.
躺下
Lie down.
打开优步
Opening Uber app.
谁
Hello?
达内尔
It's Darnell.
还有人在这里吗
Is anyone else here?
没有 怎么了
No. What's going on?
你们跟妮娅合作
You guys are working with Nia?
怎么会这样
How did that even happen?
她让我们不要告诉任何人
She told us not to tell anyone.
这也不是我们自愿的
And it's not like we volunteered.
萨姆拿枪威胁我们
Sam held us at gunpoint.
当然了
Of course she did.
那她所有的货都藏在这吗
So, she's keeping all her product here?
跟你有什么关系
What do you care?
你已经不再为她卖♥♥命了
You don't even work for her anymore.
是啊
Yeah, I know.
但她从没打算放我走
She never had any intention of letting me walk.
我理解你
I know the feeling.
听着 我可能有办法让我们摆脱这一切
Look, I-I, I may be able to get us out of this.
真的吗
Really?
我现在在为别人做事
I started working with someone else.
他能干掉妮娅
Someone who can take Nia down
但需要你帮我搞到
if you just help me get the--
等一下 等等
Hang on, hang on. I...
我不能为别人办事
I can't, I can't work for somebody else.
我和妮娅有约定
Nia and I made a deal.
我不能背叛她
I can not turn on her.
什么约定
What deal?
保证麦克斯的安全
To keep Max safe.
你觉得他能安全吗
You think he's safe?
茉菲 你不明白
Murphy, you don't get it.
虽然麦克斯在监狱里
Max may be inside,
但他仍在为妮娅做事
but he still works for Nia.
我只知道
All I know is that...
他还活着
he's alive.
如果你想背叛妮娅 那是你的事
And if you want to turn on Nia, that's on you.
但我觉得太冒险了
But it's too risky.
对不起
I'm sorry.
知道了
I get it.
我至少要试一试
I had to try.
等一下 你不会
Wait, you're not gonna--
拜托 我不会告诉任何人的
Come on, I'm not gonna tell anyone.
但别把我们也拉下水
Just make sure we don't go down with the ship.
我决不会对你们那样做
I'd never do that to you guys.
帕里什
你好
Hello?
客户名单在手♥机♥里
Client list is on the phone.
过几天还有一批
Same again in a couple days.
什么 你是谁
What? Who is this?
你来了
Oh, there she is.
不好意思
Sorry, uh...
抱歉 工作上出了点状况
sorry, we had kind of, like, a situation at work.
不过 你最近怎么样
But... How are you?
很好 我很好
I'm great, I'm great.
是吗
Yeah?
你看起来比上次我见你时好多了
You seem better than the last time I saw you.
嗯 因为
Well, because...
看
Look.
我大概看不了
I sort of can't.
是 但你知道我的意思
Oh, yeah, you know what I mean.
我找到了一个方法 用手♥机♥
I figured out a way to get my phone
就可以看表格文件
to read Excel files.
是吗 不错啊
Yeah? That's top notch.
34562号♥档案 亨利·戈特弗里德
Case file 34562 Henry Gottfried.
34562号♥档案 妮娅·贝利
Case file 34563 Nia Bailey.
反正就是这样
Anyway, you get it.
很厉害啊
That's so cool.
你刚刚说这是什么来着
Wh-what did you say that was?
就工作上用的
Oh, just-just for work.
我做了一份所有案件的清单
I had, like, a list of all my case files.
我知道这有点蠢
Anyway, I know it's stupid,
但是
but...
我 我还是
I was, I was, uh,
我还是挺骄傲的
I was pretty proud of myself.
不好意思
Uh, I'm so sorry...
我能 你想
Can I, do you...
你想喝一杯吗
do you want a drink?
你还好吗
You okay?
还好
Yeah, I'm fine.
我为早上的事表示抱歉
Sorry about earlier.
为什么道歉
Sorry for what?
不 我不是道歉 我就是
No, I did-- not sorry, I just, uh...
我就是
I just...
我不想你觉得我疯了
I don't want you to think I'm crazy,
尽管你可能已经这么觉得
even though you probably already do.
那件事
And, uh, that whole, um,
失去理智崩溃的事只是
insane breakdown thing was only
部分是因为狗狗丢了
partially about the dog.
我懂了
Yeah, I figured.
如今我的生活中发生了很多事
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表