剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
- What? u202d- What?
你们交给我的东西价值不菲
Yeah, what you guys gave me is worth a lot.
价值数百万美元
Like, millions and millions of dollars.
所以
So...
我在想... 我认为
yeah, I was thinking, I don't think
只给我三千块不够
three grand is gonna cut it for me.
好 好 本 本
Okay. Okay, Ben? Ben,
我要你听我说
I-I need you to listen to me.
我们现在面对的是极度危险的人物
We're dealing with someone extremely dangerous, okay?
这不是游戏 本
This is not a game, Ben.
我知道 其实很简单
Yeah, I know. It's actually pretty simple.
不管毒品是谁的
Whoever's drugs these are,
告诉他们我要
tell them I want...
五十万
five... hundred grand.
好 好
Fine. Fine.
-什么 -菲力克斯
- What?! - Felix.
本 我要你告诉我他毒品在哪
Ben, I need you to tell me where they are.
先给钱
Money first.
我在林斯莫尔
I'm at The Linsmore.
现在是早上四点
It's, like, 4:00 in the morning.
切尔茜的钥匙在我这里
I have Chelsea's keys.
我们要做什么
What are we gonna do?
没事的
It's fine.
没事吗
It's... fine?
我不觉得没事 你准备
I don't think it's fine! What, are you gonna just
就跟约西亚说他要拿出五十万
explain to Josiah that he has to give $500,000
给我们的神经前台吗
to our psycho receptionist?
如果你没有让本一个人送毒品
If you hadn't sent the drugs with Ben alone...
-我吗 -我们不会落到这个地步
- Me?! - u202d...we would not be in this situation.
我该怎么做
What was I supposed to do?
我不敢相信我听取了
I cannot believe I listened
你那愚蠢的点子
to your stupid idea!
本是唯一不会被警♥察♥跟踪的人
Ben was the only one the cops wouldn't follow.
如果我们中一个人跟着他 他们就会跟着我们
If one of us went with him, they would have followed us
或者叫来一辆支援的车
or called for a backup car, okay?
我得辩解一句 这个计划成功了
And in my defense, the plan worked.
没成功 菲力克斯
It did not work, Felix!
-成功了 -没有
- It worked! - No, it didn't!
一个瘾君子扣着约西亚的海♥洛♥因♥要赎金
Some drug addict is holding Josiah's heroin ransom!
没成功
It did not work!
理论上说 现在那还是妮娅的海♥洛♥因♥
Well, technically, it's still Nia's heroin at this point.
我建议把引导希望烧了
I voted for burning down Guiding Hope.
-没人问你 -再说一遍
- No one asked you! - Say that again, huh?
菲力克斯和我觉得你无权发言
And Felix and I decided that you don't get a vote
因为我们落到这个地步的
because the only reason
唯一原因就是你
we're in this situation is because of you!
因为我吗
Be... Because of me?
-是的 -如果菲力克斯没有偷我的钱
- Yeah. - u202dYou guys wouldn't even be working for Nia
你们就不用去为妮娅办事
if Felix didn't steal my money.
你想扯那么远吗 麦克斯
You want to go back that far, Max?
是的 我想扯那么远
Yeah, I want to go back that far,
因为那是这一切的开端
because that is how this whole thing started.
闭嘴 麦克斯
Shut up, Max!
你和你的新男友也这么说话吗
Is that how you talk to your new boyfriend?
怎么回事
What the hell was that?
-是妮娅的人 -天啊
- It's one of Nia's guys. - Oh, man.
你们还好吗
You guys okay?
我还好
I think so.
我没事
I'm good.
我们要赶快跑
We need to run.
又见面了
Hello again.
你们把货物放哪了
Where'd you put them?
我们
We're-we're...
我们出了点状况
we're having a little bit of a situation.
-别 停下 -好吗
- Don't. Stop. - Okay?
警♥察♥盯上了我们 所以我们把货物移走了
The cops were on to us, so we had to move them.
妮娅知道你们想把货物交给约西亚
Nia knows you were trying to hand them over to Josiah.
所以告诉我货物在哪
So just tell me where they are.
现在我们也不知道
We don't know right now.
-茉菲 -我们不知道
- Murphy... - We don't know.
我们把货物给了别人 让他藏起来
We gave them to someone who's hiding them.
他试图勒索我们
He's trying to extort us.
他试图勒索妮娅
He's trying to extort Nia.
而且他很难以捉摸
And he's very unpredictable,
我不知道他计划拿毒品怎么办
and I don't know what he's planning on doing with the drugs.
我不知道
I don't.
但如果你想让我找到货物
But if you want me to find them...
我必须和他通话
I have to talk to him.
他在哪
Where is he?
如果我告诉了你 你会杀了我
Well, if I tell you that, you'll just kill me.
我不傻
I'm not stupid.
如果你杀了我
If you kill me...
你就失去了把毒品带给妮娅的机会
you'll lose any chance of getting the drugs back to Nia.
你真的想这么向她交待吗
You really want to explain that to her?
我们上我的卡车
We're gonna get in my truck,
你带我去找这个人
you're gonna take me to this guy.
不许轻举妄动 明白吗
No sudden moves. You got it?
好
Okay.
没事了 我来处理
All right, I got this.
跟着我
Come on, follow me.
你来开车
You're gonna drive.
那人在哪
Now, where's this guy at?
中心帝国游戏厅
约西亚 我觉得他们应该不来了
Josiah, man, I don't think they're coming.
我们被耍了
They played us.
本 本 本杰明 本杰明
Ben? Ben! Benjamin. Benjamin!
-检查下他的脉搏 -我在看呢
- Check his pulse. - u202dI am.
怎么了
What's going on?
发生什么了 菲力克斯
What's going on, Felix?
他死了
He's dead.
什么
What?!
-什么意思 -他死了
- What do you mean? - He's dead.
他应该是吸毒过量死的
I think he OD'd.
天哪
Oh, my God.
茉菲
Murphy.
妮娅
Nia.
你觉得我会让你一个人去谈判吗
You think I was gonna let you handle this negotiation alone?
亲爱的 我已经不能放心
Baby, I'm done trusting you
把我的任何生意交给你了
with any part of my business.
这个就是知道毒品藏在哪的人吗
This the guy that knows where the drugs are hiding?
别告诉我他之前没跟你说过藏哪了
Tell me he told you where they were before this happened.
没说过 我可以解释
No. I can explain...
文森特 我要跟茉菲谈谈了
Vincent, I'm gonna have a little chat with Murphy.
妮娅 这不是她的错
Nia, this isn't her fault.
说真的 真要有什么的话
Seriously, if anything,
-也是我的错 -我等会再找你们两个
- it's my fault. - I'm gonna get
算账 文森特 把他们带到后面
to you two in a second. Vincent, take 'em in the back.
我想 跟我的好闺蜜单独聊聊
I want... A little privacy with my girl.
就这里
Right over here.
坐吧
Sit.
要喝点什么吗
How about a drink?
来点威士忌
A little whiskey?
威士忌
Whiskey.
来 看看我这么想你有没有错
Now, let me see if I'm understanding you correctly.
你背着我 想要把我的所有毒品
You went behind my back and tried to funnel
都转手给约西亚
all my drugs to Josiah.
然后你把我所有的货都给了
And then you gave my entire shipment
这个死在地上的瘾君子
to this junkie, who's now lying dead on the floor.
妮娅 我可以解释
Nia, I can explain...
起来
Get up.
来啊
Come on.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表