剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
with the two of you ganging up on me.
吃饭吧
Let's eat.
当我去她办公室时 她的行李也在
So I went to her office, where she keeps her go-bag,
所有东西都在包里
and everything's there.
护照 现金 所有东西
Passports, cash, everything.
这说明她没有跑路
Which means she didn't run away.
我不知道 我觉得她出事了
I don't know, I think something happened to her.
这年头没人开干洗店了
Nobody even opened up the dry cleaners today.
她每天早上都去
And she goes there every single morning.
我们什么风声都没听到
Well, we haven't heard anything.
我们只是照常做生意
We've just been business as usual. u202dMm-hmm.
好吧 茉菲在哪里
Okay. Where's Murphy?
谁知道
Who knows?
她在和父母吃晚餐
Uh, she's at dinner with her parents.
好吧 她吃完会过来吗
Okay. She's coming here after?
可能来吧
Yeah. Probably.
好的 你们介意我等她来吗
Okay. You guys mind if I wait for her?
不介意
u202dNot at all..
我只是想看看她是否知道什么
Just want to see if maybe she knows anything.
我不认为她知道什么
I-I don't think she knows anything that we don't know
我们不知道的
that she knows.
对吧
Right?
我的天哪 拜托告诉我你在开玩笑
Oh, my God, please tell me you are kidding.
《放轻松》
"Take it Easy"?
《加州旅馆》
"Hotel California"
好吧 正式宣布 我是个不合格的父亲
Okay, it's official. I have failed you as a parent.
无所谓
Whatever.
我能再来点土豆泥吗
Can I have some more mashed potatoes, please?
可以 吃吧
Yeah, here you go.
不管怎样 我们到了小屋
Anyway, we, uh... we got to the cabin,
迪恩知道了朱尔丝的事
and Dean found out about Jules.
他当时非常震惊 而我没有那么
Um, he was obviously shocked, and I wasn't being
善解人意
very sensitive.
这使得我们大吵了一架
Um, and it led to this big fight.
就是我跟你说过的那次
That's the one I told you about.
是的 我想让迪恩留下
Yeah. I wanted Dean to stay,
而他想回去
and he wanted to go back,
我太自私了
and I was being very selfish.
我做了蠢事 也说了傻话
And I did and said stupid things.
所以我...我非常抱歉
So I am... I'm really sorry.
对你俩都非常抱歉
To both of you.
所以你们是要复合吗
So... are you guys, like, getting back together?
不
No.
但我们想...
But we want to be...
我们想做朋友
we want to be friends.
是的 并且
Yeah, and-and...
茉菲可以和我们一起吃晚餐或者看电影 对吧
Murphy can join us for dinner or-or movie nights again, right?
这听起来不是很有趣吗
Doesn't that sound fun?
没错 我很想你 茉菲
Yeah. I missed you a lot, Murphy.
我也想你
I missed you, too.
很晚了 该睡觉了 克洛
It got late. It's bedtime, Chlo.
好的 谢谢你的晚餐 勉强能吃
Okay. Thanks for dinner. It was... edible.
很好
Great.
我爱你 克洛宝
I love you, Chlo-Bo.
我也爱你 爸爸
Love you, Daddi-o.
我们现在能走了吗
Can we go now?
再等一会儿
In a few.
做什么
What?
陪我喝一杯
Have a drink with me.
我没有什么非分之想
I'm not gonna put the moves on you,
我只是想跟你喝一杯
I'm talking about one drink.
不了 谢谢
No, thanks.
我们不必马上赶去游乐场
We don't have to be to the arcade for a while yet.
来吧 你可以跟我待一会儿
Come on, you can hang with me for one second.
天哪
Oh, my God.
好吧 你什么时候才能不生我的气
Okay, when are you gonna stop being mad at me?
告诉我
Tell me.
你们对妮娅干出这种事
You know, given what you guys
难道你还看不出来
did to Nia... can't you see now
一切是怎么失控的吗
how these things can get out of hand?
你是如何为了保护你爱的人而愿意做任何事吗
How you will do anything to protect the people you love?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你杀了妮娅
You killed Nia.
我就是在说这件事
That's what I'm talking about.
无论如何
Anyway...
你现在至少应该看清我的立场
you have to at least see my side now.
我成功让克洛伊相信
I was fine convincing Chloe that you're...
你是个好人
that you're a good person or whatever,
但我不会为你这么做
but I'm not gonna do the same thing for you.
我们永远不可能
We will never...
和好如初
ever be cool.
你和我是如此的相似
You're not any different from me.
你为什么就不明白呢
Why can't you understand that?
待在这儿
Stay here.
迪恩 我知道你在家
Dean, I know you're home, man!
你家灯开着 你的车也在外面 开门
Your lights are on, your car's outside. Open up!
-等等 我穿着浴袍 -我不介意 兄弟
- One second, I'm-I'm in a robe. - I don't care, man.
我介意 等一下
Well, I-I do, just hang on!
别出声
Do not make a peep.
我又不是傻子
I'm not an idiot.
待在这儿 什么都别做
Just stay here, and don't do anything.
谁来了
Who is that?
吉恩 我去把他弄走
It's Gene-- I'll get rid of him.
有什么事吗
What's up?
你换衣服好快
Wow, you change fast.
是啊
Uh, yeah, well...
我们能进去说吗
Can we go in?
不行 克洛伊刚睡下
No. Uh, Chloe just went to bed.
她有点不舒服
S-She's, uh, not feeling well.
她还好吗
Oh, is she okay?
没事 可能是鼻窦炎之类的
Yeah, yeah. It's just, like, a sinus thing or something.
我明天带她去看医生
I'm gonna take her to the doctor tomorrow.
你的事情能等等再说吗
Actually, can this wait?
不行 不能等
No, actually, it can't. Um...
我非常需要跟你谈谈
I really need to talk to you.
我不敢相信我真的要这么做
Okay, I-I... can't believe I'm actually doing this,
但你是我的朋友 所以我想直接问你
but you're my friend and I'm gonna ask you point-blank.
问我什么
Ask me what?
你有没有栽赃过达内尔·詹姆斯
Did you plant evidence on Darnell James to frame him
说他谋杀了泰森·帕克
for the Tyson Parker murder?
什么
What?
我也不知道 他是这么说的
I don't know, man. That's what he said,
然后我看见你把所有的证据都扔了 我就...
and then I saw you throw out all the evidence and I just, it--
这把我给吓着了 我没有...
you know, it kind of freaked me out, so I didn't...
等等 朱尔丝·贝克和达内尔相爱
Wait, Jules Becker and Darnell were in a relationship.
他们的说法一直都是
And their story was always
有人栽赃陷害他
that someone planted evidence on him,
我猜他...他说是我♥干♥的
and now I guess, what, he's saying it was me?
我还一直纳闷达内尔的整个案子
I was always confused as to how the entire case
怎么就被撤掉了
against Darnell just got thrown out,
现在我想我明白了
and now I guess I know.
他们一定是用了我的警徽
They must have used my badge number
把证据都给废掉了
to-to trash the evidence.
有目击证人吗
Was there any witnesses?
我也不知道
I d-- I don't know.
我一个平头百姓也没什么能做的
There's not much I can do as a civilian anyway.
我了解 我挺怀念和你共事的
I know. I miss working with you, man.
那个...
Well, um,
不要和别人说 我...
you know, between-between you and me, I...
我想我也许有办法能重新当上警♥察♥
I think, actually, I might have a way back onto the force.
真的吗
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表