剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
那你为什么说"转弯"
Then why did you say "Turn"?
我没有 我是说快要拐弯了
I didn't. I said you were about to turn
然后你就直接拐弯了
and then you just turned.
你为什么不让我在你说"转弯"就转弯
Why wouldn't I turn when you say "Turn"?
菲力克斯 我是说快要转弯
Felix, I said about to turn.
伙计们 第二阶段干得真棒
Nailing phase two, guys.
-你需要调头 -调头 要调头
- You need to make a U-ey. - A U-ey? Flip a U-ey?
-没错 -杰丝 这是条单行道
- Yeah. - It's a one-way street, Jess!
好吧 那我没招了
Okay, well, then I don't know.
把手♥机♥给我
Just give me the phone.
我能同时导航和驾驶 我能行的
I'll navigate and drive. u202dI can do it.
好吗
Okay? u202d
那是什么
What was that?
-我的天 -待在这里
- Oh, my God. - Stay here.
我是医生
Well, I'm the doctor.
他不是只吉娃娃 待在这里看包
He's not a Chihuahua. Just stay here, watch the bag.
很抱歉
So sorry.
这是你的自行车 你还好吗
Here's your bicycle. Are you okay?
-我很抱歉 -不 我不好
- I am so sorry, man. - No. I'm not okay.
你用车撞了我
You hit me with your car.
我知道 我很抱歉
Yeah, I know. I'm sorry.
具体伤到哪里了
W-What hurts exactly?
浑身各处 我
Everything. I...
我全部骨头都断了
It's all broken, all my bones.
你的骨头
Your bones? u202d
-你全部的骨头 -是的
- All your bones? -u202dYeah.
我觉得这不太可能
I don't... don't-don't think that's possible.
-我流血呢 到处都是血 -好吧
- Well, I'm bleeding, okay? All over. - u202dOkay.
我的膝盖
My knee.
我看到膝盖的伤了
I see the knee. Yeah.
我的内脏
My insides.
可能大脑也受伤了
Oh, my brain probably.
你戴着头盔呢 所以
You're wearing a helmet, so...
这一点都不好 好吗 这很糟糕
It's not good, okay? It's really bad.
你应该把这事解决
You should figure this out.
-所以 -他怎么样了
- So, uh... - u202dHow is he?
他很好 梅丽尔·斯特里普演得挺真
He's fine. Meryl Streep over there is faking it.
他威胁如果达不私了就要报♥警♥
He's threatening to call the cops unless we make a deal.
这是勒索 我们才是该报♥警♥的人
That's extortion, we should be the ones calling the cops.
我也很乐意报♥警♥
I would love to call the cops,
但我觉得不该这么做
but I don't think we can call the cops because
因为我背包里还有十万美元的毒资
there's $100,000 of drug money in my backpack.
所以我想我们应该
So I think what we should do
给他几千块 然后当这事没发生
is just give him a couple grand, make this all go away.
不行 菲力克斯
No, Felix,
我们要把所有的钱一分不少地还给妮娅
we have to give Nia back all of the money.
所以不行 就让他去
So, no. We'll just-- we'll have the guy
去起诉你的车险 或者其他之类的
frickin' sue your car insurance or whatever.
没错
Yeah.
严格地说 我的车目前没上保险
I don't technically have car insurance right now.
-棒极了 -因为引导希望的资金疯狂流失
- Oh, perfect. - Because Guiding Hope is bleeding money
我得在能省钱的地方拼命省
and I had to cut corners wherever I could.
通常我是个超级安全的司机
u202dAnd usually I'm a super safe driver,
尤其是在导航可靠的时候
especially if given a competent navigator.
行行行 给他两千元
Fine, fine, fine. Just give him $2,000.
从我储蓄账户上扣
I will take it out of my savings account.
-等等 你有储蓄账户 -对
- Wait, you have a savings account? - u202dYeah.
你哪来的钱
Where do you even get that money?
我的工资 我每月往里面
My paycheck. I put ten percent of it
存百分之十的工资
in my savings account every month.
-真聪明 -谢谢
- That's smart. - u202dThank you.
快点啊
Come on. Hurry up.
两千元现金
$2,000 cash.
怎么要这么久
What is taking him so long?
因为他是菲力克斯
He's Felix.
是克洛伊
It's Chloe.
她为什么要给你发短♥信♥
Why is she texting you?
她说 她觉得你们没有信♥号♥♥
Um, she said she doesn't think you guys have reception
因为她联♥系♥不到你和她父亲
'cause she can't get ahold of you or her dad.
她问我 你什么时候
And, um, she's asking me what time
结束旅行回家
you're coming home from your trip.
所以她还不知道
So she doesn't know yet.
她不知道 她又给我发了一条短♥信♥
Definitely not. She just texted me again
问我觉得你们是不是在享受前所未有的假期
asking if I think you guys are having the best time ever.
当然
Uh, yeah.
告诉她最享受的是
Tell her, uh, the highlight was when
她爸爸绑♥架♥我 还一拳打在我脸上的时候
her dad kidnapped me and punched me in the face.
好吧 这个不行
Right, okay, well, I can't write that.
别回了
Just don't respond.
-莫菲 -我想忘记迪恩
- Murphy... - I'm trying to forget about Dean
倒霉的是
and unfortunately that...
那也包括克洛伊 所以别回了
that includes Chloe, too, so just don't respond, please.
他...他还挺会讨价还价
So... he drives a hard bargain.
有多会
How hard?
一万美元
Ten grand.
你有没有搞错
Are you serious?
菲利克斯 你确定你真的会谈判
Felix, are you, like, the worst negotiator ever?
首先 他本来想讹一万二 所以我会的
First of all, he wanted 12, so no.
第二 我已经同意了
Second of all, I already agreed to it.
什么 你竟然同意了
Wh -- Uh -- You-you agreed to it?
菲利克斯 我拿不出一万美元
Felix, I don't have $10,000.
你能拿出来 我知道你赚了多少钱
Yes, you do, because you said you deposit ten percent
你说过你把工资的十分之一存了起来
of your paycheck and I know how much you make.
然后你在"引导希望"工作了三年
And you've been working at Guiding Hope for three years,
所以一共是一万一 对吗
so that's 11 grand, right?
行吧 淡定点 雨人
Okay, fine. Cool it, Rain Man.
你今天过的怎么样
So, how is your day going so far?
不能更好了
Oh, fantastic.
给你
There you go.
一万美元 需要告知您存款余额吗
$10,000. Would you like your remaining balance?
不必了 谢谢
No, thank you.
好了
All right.
纸条给我
Give me the note.
都弄好了吗
Is it done?
别急
Relax.
这个双肩包我从初中就开始用了
I've had this backpack since middle school.
别废话
Just do it.
谢谢你的好意 我们心领了
事情了结
Well, that's that.
我们明天有个员工会议
We'll have a staff meeting tomorrow
会宣布我们关门大吉了
where I'll break the news we're closing.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
不太好 但是也无所谓了
I mean, no, but it's fine.
我只是 怕会想念这里
I'm just -- I'm really gonna miss this place.
我知道这里有关于你妈妈的回忆
We know it's about your mom.
说句真的 她其实一直都瞧不上我
Who am I kidding? Nothing I do will ever make her proud of me.
从我咬不住乳♥头♥开始她就觉得我是个废物
I've been a failure in her eyes ever since I couldn't latch.
别给我营造你喝着母乳的画面感
I don't want to think about you breastfeeding.
没有 我说了我没法母乳喂养
No, I said I couldn't breastfeed.
你现在打算怎么办
What are we gonna do now?
我就应该当个律师
I'm gonna have to be a lawyer.
可怜的娃
Oh, poor baby.
你知道找个兽医的工作有多难吗
Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a vet job?
亏好我还有一万美元存款傍身 等等
Good thing I have ten grand in the bank -- Oh, wait.
你们至少还是潜力股
At least you guys have prospects.
那又怎样 你还能享受残疾人补贴
Whatever. You can go on disability.
不费吹灰之力 躺着就能拿
It's free money -- you don't even have to do anything.
多谢夸奖 菲利克斯
Thank you, Felix.
你有没有想过或许我很喜欢工作
Did it ever occur to you that maybe I enjoy working?
没有 没想过
No. That has never occurred to me.
这些钱是用来维持这个地方的
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表