剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
求你
Please.
-你好 -茉菲
- Hello? - Murphy,
不要再给我发短♥信♥ 不要再联♥系♥我
no more messages, no more reaching out,
什么都不要做
nothing.
你得把妮娅藏货点的地址告诉迪恩
You have to tell Dean where Nia's stash house is.
是吗 真是个好主意
Oh, yeah? That's a great idea.
迪恩说他能把你转监到州外
Dean said he can transfer you out of state.
他说他会保护你
He said he'll protect you,
只要你告诉他仓库在哪里
but only if you tell him where it is.
多谢 但我不需要你的小男朋友的帮助
Yeah, thanks, but I don't need help from your little boyfriend.
你可以尽情地恨我 但别当个白♥痴♥
You can hate me all you want, but don't be an idiot.
麦克斯 你会死在这里面的
Max, you're gonna die in there.
求你了 告诉他吧 这真的是你唯一的选择
Just tell him, please. It's literally your only option.
假如我这么做
If I do that,
假如我告诉他
if I tell him,
那就不只是妮娅要完蛋
it's not just Nia who goes down.
他们会把所有为她干活的人一网打尽
They'll take down everyone who works for her, too.
我不能这么对达内尔
I can't do that to Darnell.
他不再为妮娅干活了 他退出了 好吗
He doesn't work for Nia anymore. He quit, okay?
你就 你就告诉迪恩藏货点在哪里
Just... just tell Dean where it is.
告诉他吧 别逞英雄 好吗 求你
Just, please, don't be a hero, okay? Please.
知道了
Fine.
现在就去 麦克思
Like now, Max.
好
Okay.
我得挂了
I got to go.
谢谢惠顾
Have a nice day.
妮娅想见你
Nia wants to see you.
-嗨 我要走了 -拜拜
- Hey. I'm out of here. - See ya.
-你取消预约了吗 -没有
- Did you cancel your reservation? - No.
-菲利克斯 -干吗
- Felix... - u202dWhat?
我只是在享受我自以为
I'm just soaking up these last few moments
今晚可以做♥爱♥的最后一点时间
of knowing I was about to have sex tonight.
-你还有机会 -没错
- You still might. - u202dYeah.
没什么比告诉一个女孩你破产了更性感了
Nothing's sexier than telling a girl that you're broke.
天 杰丝 真该死
God, Jess, this sucks.
萨姆偷了我的钱 我们的钱
Sam stole my money, our money.
我们辛辛苦苦赚的 她就这么拿走了
We earned that. She just took it.
-有人竟然能轻而易举地拿走别人的东西 -是的
- Like, people can just take things. - u202dYes.
我之前就说过了
Like I said earlier,
这件事我们无能为力 菲利克斯
there's nothing we can do about it, Felix,
所以
so...
我真的得走了
I really got to go.
看出来了 祝你今晚做得愉快
Yeah, I know. Have fun banging all night.
你来了
Hey. You're here.
是
Yeah.
你快失踪一整天了 不过
Well, you kind of missed the whole day, but, um,
你感觉好些了吗
are you feeling better?
嗯 我们能不能去你办公室谈
Yeah, um, yeah. Uh, can we talk in your office?
但是 其实斯特林和我准备走了
Um, Sterling and I are just about to leave, actually.
-她今晚过来 -哇
- She's coming over. - Oh, wow.
说好的随意呢
What happened to casual?
没错
It is.
我在努力...我只是
Well, I'm trying. I just...
第一次感觉很好
I just, I feel good for the first time since, um,
怎么说 各个方面 然后
well, everything, and, um...
我不知道 我猜我就是觉得
I just-- I don't know-- I guess I was like,
好吧 我苦尽甘来了
"Well, maybe it's all worth it."
没错 好好享受 等下家里见
Yeah. Well, have fun. I'll see you back at home.
好 你要搭个便车吗
Okay. Do you need a ride?
不用 我现在有点饿
No, I'm good. I'm, um, hungry,
我可能在这里热点东西
so I'll probably just heat up something here.
好的 等会儿见
Okay. I'll see you later.
-我要去预热汽车 -去吧
- I got to go warm up the car. - Forward.
切尔茜 等不及享受今晚了
坐吧 要来点茶吗
Sit down. You want some tea?
不用了
I'm okay.
知道我为什么要你来这
You know why you're here?
我很抱歉 但是我真的做不到
I'm sorry. I just couldn't do it.
但是麦克斯不会告密的
But Max won't snitch.
我并不担心麦克斯
Oh, I ain't worried about Max.
我找人处理他了
I got somebody who's gonna take care of that.
达内尔
Darnell,
你才是个麻烦
you're a problem for me.
你完成不了你的工作
You don't do your job,
我还要跟在你后面给你擦屁♥股♥
then I got to come behind you and clean up your messes.
-只有这一次 -别弄得好像这是你
- One time. - Mm-mm. Mm-mm. Don't act like this the
第一次跟你不应该接近的人走得太近
first time that you gotten close to somebody you shouldn't have.
我说的就是朱尔丝
I'm talking about Jules.
你早就知道我们的事
You... you knew about us?
我当然知道
Of course I did.
那你还...
And you still...?
什么 觉得我会让你余生跟着警♥察♥
What? Think I was gonna let you run around with a cop
到处跑吗 小达
for the rest of your life, D?
她都查到我们了
She was onto us.
你过于轻信他人 你总是这样
You're too trusting. You always have been.
告诉你到底想怎么样吧
Just tell me what you want from me.
我想再继续做你的工作
I want you to do your job again.
给我看看你知道忠诚在哪
Show me you know where your loyalty should be.
好
Okay.
因为我认识了一辈子
'Cause I've known you all your life.
我不想失去你 你明白吗
I'd hate to lose you, you understand?
嗯
Yeah.
我明白
I understand.
这个准确吗
And this is accurate?
谢谢
Thank you.
等一下 别走
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
你不是要把我转移到州外吗
I thought you were gonna transfer me out of state.
但是我要等待上头同意
Yeah, but I got to get it approved and whatnot.
麦克斯 这些事需要时间
Max, these things take time.
再次感谢你
Thanks again.
等一下
Wait, wait!
别走
Wait!
抱歉 兄弟
Sorry, bro.
谢谢
Thank you.
欢迎回来 小达
Welcome back, D.
萨姆 出什么事了
Sam, what happened?
约西亚的手下一小时前袭击了格兰德和拉森
Josiah's guys hit Grand and Larson about an hour ago.
他们都搜了
They took the corner.
这个人是不会收手的
This guy won't quit.
我听说他也想和马特奥达成协议
I heard he's also trying to make a deal
争取更多的供应
with Mateo for more supply.
除非我买♥♥断马特奥的货物
Well, not if I buy up all Mateo's product.
约西亚没货就卖♥♥不了
Josiah can't sell what he ain't got.
你付不起
You can't afford that.
我会搞定的
I'll make it work.
同时 我们给约西亚发条短♥信♥
In the meantime, let's send Josiah a message.
萨姆 搞定他的其中一个手下
Sam, take out one of his guys,
确保他知道是我做的
and make sure he knows it's from me.
妮娅 让我来
Nia, let me do it.
你吗
You?
再给我一次机会向你证明我可以做到
Give me a second chance to prove to you I can do this.
-好 -妮娅
- Okay. - Nia.
我没问你意见
I ain't ask for an opinion.
把事情搞定
Get it done.
你们都走吧
Y'all can go.
你留下 文森特 我有活交给你
Except you, Vincent. I got a job for you.
来电
有电♥话♥呼入
Call from 312--
你好
Hello?
茉菲
Murphy?
麦克斯
Max?
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表