剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
会 当然
Sure. Of course. Um...
把地址发给我 我去接你
Text me an address and I'll-I'll come get you.
谢谢 茉菲
Thank you, Murphy.
好的
All right.
好的
All right.
-我回来了 -计划有变
- I'm back. - Well, change of plans.
我们要去参加派对
Uh, we're going to a party,
我还需要你的眼睛
and I sort of need your eyes.
如果你敢讲盲人给盲人带路的笑话
And if you make a blind leading the blind joke,
我就自杀
I will kill myself.
找到了 找到了 车牌号♥码56♥4♥3
Got it. I got it. Truck number 56♥4♥3.
车管局 芝加哥警局犯罪记录
玛格丽特·保尔森
Margaret Paulson.
顺便一提 玛格丽特·保尔森去年刚巧是
Oh, and by the way, Margaret Paulson happened to be
-妮娅·贝利的狱友 -这真是 走吧
- Nia Bailey's cellmate last year. Wow. - That's... Go us.
就像一盘大迷宫
It's like one big puzzle.
积木块都开始倒塌
You know, when all the pieces start to fall in place.
这是世界上最畅快的感觉
It's the best feeling in the world.
一定要庆祝这些小小的胜利
Got to celebrate these tiny victories.
没错 我们去喝一杯
Hell yeah. Let's get a drink.
什么 不 我们得去逮捕玛格丽特·鲍尔森
What? No. We got to go arrest Margaret Paulson.
对 我知道 对 当然 这是
No, I know that. No-- Yeah, of course. That--
我是说在这之后 之后我们去喝一杯
I meant after. We can get a drink after.
听你的
Like you said.
伙计
Hey, man.
你还有剩的吗 剩什么
You got any left? Any what?
别装傻
Don't play stupid.
看见那个家伙了吗
You see that dude over there?
要是不想我举报你
The only way I don't rat you out
就把剩下的给我
is if you give me what you have left.
快点
Come on.
谢了 哥们儿
Thanks, man.
这派对有点太吵了
This party's a little rambunctious.
是 这就是高中派对
Yeah, it's a high school party.
全都烂醉如泥而且性♥欲♥旺盛
Everyone's drunk and horny.
看到储藏室了吗
See any closets?
那里有一间
Yeah, there's one.
走
Go.
看来我们找到她了
I think we found her.
克洛伊
Chloe?
好了 杰丝 事情是这样的
All right, Jess. Here's the deal.
如果你的朋友们不相信你 那我也不行
If your friends don't trust you, I don't think I can trust you.
你可以信我 我发誓我不会
You can. I just-- I promise I'm not,
我什么都不会做的
I'm not gonna do anything.
你不会 但其实你说什么无关紧要
See, but what you say doesn't mean anything.
不 妮娅
u202dNo, Nia,
我发誓我不会 我什么都不会说的
I swear I'm not gonna say, I'm not gonna say anything.
听着 萨姆会和你谈谈
Look, listen, you and Sam are gonna have a little chat.
谈谈 这是什么意思
A chat? What does that mean?
我讨厌亲手做这些事
Ooh, I hate doing these things.
别动
Just don't move.
救我
Help me.
救救我 求你
Help, please.
求你
Please.
放轻松
It's okay. u202d
她肺部坍缩了
Good. Okay, her lungs are collapsing.
-我们要马上把她送去医院 -不
- We need to get her to the hospitalright now. -No.
不行 医院会向警♥察♥
No. u202dThey have to report gunshots
-上报枪伤 -那又怎样
- to the cops. - It doesn't matter.
-她会死的 -你听到了 她说不
- She's gonna die. - You heard her. No.
好吧
Okay.
这样
Okay. Here.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
按紧 知道吗
Apply pressure, okay?
我们需要给她止血
We need to stop the bleeding.
来 快点
Come. Come on.
好
Okay.
快
Come on.
让我看看
Here. Let me see.
好 擦干伤口
Okay, dry the wound.
-妮娅 振作 -好 来
- Nia, come on. - Okay. u202dOkay.
-让我来 -这是什么
- Let me see. u202dOkay. - What is that?
是阀门 这样空气不会进去
It's a valve... so air can't get in.
在回到我的治疗室之前
Okay, this is gonna have to do
只能这么做
until we get back to my exam room.
好 你 你手里有我的钥匙
Okay, you... you have my keys.
我需要你把车开过来
I need you to go pull my car around.
然后回来
And then you need to come back
帮我把她移到后座上 行吗
and help me get her in the backseat, okay?
还好
Okay. u202dGood.
我们已经拿了帕马森干酪
So, okay, so, we got the Parmigiano-Reggiano,
马苏里拉 面条
mozzarella, uh, noodles.
所以 我们应该搞定了
So I think we're, uh... I think we're good.
-我知道你想干什么 -什么
- I see what you're doing. - u202dWhat?
你指什么
What do you mean?
我什么都没做
I'm not doing anything.
员工专用
好吧
Okay.
好的 你知道这里
Okay. I, um... You know, it's just...
这里有点冷
It's a little cold in here,
所以我不确定我能不能...
so I don't know if I'm gonna be able to...
但是为了你 我能自己克服
But I can manage... for you.
好的
Okay.
好 好冷
All right. Brrr.
-玛格丽特·保尔森吗 -是
- Margaret Paulson? - u202dYeah?
我们有搜查令 要调查你的货车
We have a warrant to search your truck.
里面什么都没有
There's nothing in there.
这归我们决定
We'll determine that.
已经入库了 我们得绕过去
It's docked. We got to go around.
我的天啊 那是迪恩吗
Oh, my God. Is that Dean?
这竟然会发生在我身上
This would happen to me.
过来 孩子
Come here, boy.
你去哪里
Hey, where you going?
过来 快点
Come here! Hey, come on, right now!
快点
Right now!
他发现了证据
He's located traces.
很好 现在很晚了
Perfect. Listen, it's late.
我得回家照顾克洛伊
I got to get home to Chloe.
你可不可以 接下来的登记就交给你了
Can you, uh, take care of the booking?
-你认真的吗 -是
- Are you serious? - u202dYeah.
谢谢你
Thank you.
保尔森女士 因为窝藏和买♥♥卖♥♥
Ms. Paulson, you're under arrest for the possession
非法毒品 你被逮捕了
and trafficking illegal narcotics.
-什么 -你说的每句话
- What?! - Anything you say
都将成为呈堂证供
can and will be used...
-真是就差一点 -是的
- That was so close. - u202dI know.
世界上的一切都在跟我作对
The universe just doesn't want me to be happy.
克洛伊 钥匙在哪
Okay, Chloe, where are your keys?
我不知道
I don't know.
好极了
Perfect.
约什 怎么了
Josh, what is that?
有人把车开到车道上了
Some guy just pulled into the driveway.
天呐 他会对我穷追不舍的
God. He's gonna go all cop on me.
什么意思
What does that mean?
她爸是警♥察♥
Her dad's a cop.
怎么回事
What the hell is going on?
克洛伊在派对上有点不舒服
Chloe got a little sick at a party,
但她现在没事了
but now she's fine, so...
你去参加派对了吗 你不允许出门的
You were at a party? You're supposed to be grounded.
我才不在乎
Like I care.
给我进去 上楼
Get inside now, straight upstairs.
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表