剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
贝利 案卷 234
根目录 移♥动♥硬盘
正在拷贝 贝利 案卷 234
剩余时间 10秒
行了 把这些装车
All right. Let's load 'em.
车在门口
Truck's out front, okay?
好的
Okay.
好了
Okay.
好久不见
Long time no see.
进来
Come in.
你想要什么
What do you want?
我觉得你该问你想要什么
I think it's more about what you want.
我想我对你的忍♥耐底限已经很明确了
Oh, I think I was very clear where I stood with you.
既然你三更半夜要求与我见面
So, you call me in the middle of the night demanding a meeting.
那就直入主题
Just get to the point.
缉毒局虎视眈眈
The DEA is closing in,
还有国税局和芝加哥警方
as are the IRS and Chicago PD.
我还碰巧知道
I also happen to know
你把你的货仓搬到了引导希望
that you moved the warehouse deal to Guiding Hope.
很明显 你没有拿到搜查令
All right, well, you obviously ain't got a warrant.
不然早就把那里端了
Otherwise, you would have already raided it.
没错
That is true.
我说了之后就被解雇了
I was fired when I even brought it up.
看来你不是很明白杠杆原理
Seems like you don't understand the concept of leverage.
我偷了联邦调查局对你的调查结果
Stole everything the Feds have on you,
未经允许打印了一小部分
took the liberty of printing up a small sample.
U盘里有剩下加密的内容
The rest is encrypted on a USB drive.
这些是我的私人账户
These are my private books.
通话记录
Phone conversations.
妮娅
Nia...
他们会逮捕你
they are going to get you.
有了这些 在为时已晚之前 你就能知道
With this, you'll know exactly what you have to move,
你需要转移什么 需要停止什么
what you have to shut down before it's too late.
那你想要什么报酬
And what do you get in return?
一批货的20%
A cut of the shipment. 20%.
5% 你知道我不讲价 试都别试
Five, and you know I don't negotiate, so don't even try me.
还有一件事
Oh, uh, one more thing.
你可能想转移所有的海♥洛♥因♥
You, uh, might want to move all your heroin.
你说了还没人查到那批货
You said no one was on to it.
不 不是警♥察♥
No... not because of the cops.
"我猜犯罪生活很适合你"
"Guess the life of crime suits you."
"我不会陷太久的"
"Well, yeah. I'm not gonna be in it for very much longer, so..."
"什么意思"
"What do you mean?"
"我们要把所有的货都给了一个"
"We're giving everything we have to someone else,
"叫约西亚的人 所以呢不管怎样 都结束了"
to this dude Josiah, so... anyway, it's done."
茉菲现在在引导希望
Murphy is at Guiding Hope right now.
我想她打算今晚转移
I think she's planning to move it to him tonight.
我要杀了那个贱♥人♥
I'm gonna kill that bitch.
找齐所有能调动的人
You go find every guy we got,
派他们去引导希望
and you get 'em over to Guiding Hope.
今晚就把我的货搬走
I want my stash out of there tonight.
萨姆现在在哪里 让她也去
And where the hell is Sam? Get her over there, too.
尘埃落定以后我会通知你
I'll call you as soon as I get everything back,
把你那份给你
and I'll give you your piece.
很好
Sounds good.
等等
Wait, wait.
那里有警♥察♥吗
Are there gonna be any cops there?
只有我的搭档 不过他玩忽职守
Only my partner, but he's working rogue.
干掉他没问题吧
Can my guys take him?
可以
Yeah.
希望美容
太蠢了
That's so dumb.
他让我们靠边停车
He's pulling us over.
什么 那我们怎么办
What? What do we do?
我们来拖延时间 你继续开
We got to stall. Keep driving.
-继续开么 -照他说的做
- Keep driving? - Just do what he says.
911报♥警♥中心 有什么可以帮您
911. What's your emergency?
我和我的同伴在车里
Hi. Um, I'm in the vehicle with some
但是我们被一辆无警标的车
associates, and we are being pulled over
勒令靠边停车 但是我们并没有
by an unmarked vehicle, uh, but we haven't
违反交通规则 过慢或者超速
broken any laws, driving the speed limit,
所以 我想确认一下这是不是真的警♥察♥
so, just want to make sure that this is a real cop,
毕竟 我觉得这不太安全
you know, because we don't um, feel... very safe.
好的 请告诉我汽车牌照
Okay, what is the license plate number of the vehicle?
好的 牌照是...
Absolutely. Uh, license plate number.
您好 这里是调度中心
Hi. This is dispatch.
是你在梧桐街和鹧鸪大道路口
Can you confirm you're pulling someone over
让人靠边停车吗
at Sycamore Street and Partridge Avenue?
是的 是一辆狗狗梳毛服务车
I am. It's a dog grooming vehicle.
车牌号♥
The license plate's Papa,
PSE5K38
Sierra, Eight, Five, Kilo, Three, Eight.
为什么要截停那辆车
And what is your reason for stopping them?
车尾灯坏了
Broken taillight.
好的
Got it.
等司机到达安全位置 他就会靠边停车的
The driver will pull over when he reaches a safer location.
安全位置
Safer location?
你听到你说什么了吗
You see what you just said?
我就在梧桐街和鹧鸪大道路口
I'm at Sycamore Street and Partridge Avenue.
梧桐街和鹧鸪大道什么也没有
Ain't nothing going down at Partridge and Sycamore.
是我
It's me.
全都不见了
It's gone, all of it.
怎么会 我派人监视了摄像头
How? I got a guy watching the cameras.
他们肯定是黑了摄像头
They must have hacked into it.
警♥察♥呢
And the cop?
他也不在那里
He wasn't here, either.
分头去找 找到茉菲
Fan out. Find Murphy.
她肯定在那辆破车里
She got to be in that stupid-ass truck.
要找到她不难
She can't be that hard to find.
马上去 去吧
On it. Go on.
你要做什么
What are you doing?
麦克斯
Max!
我必须要靠边停
Look, I have to pull over.
帕里什先生
Mr. Parish.
很高兴又见到你
Good to see you again, man.
请打开后车箱给我看好吗
Could you open up the back for me, please?
我能问问为什么吗
May I ask why?
拉屎仔也在啊
There's the poop kid.
大家都来了
Got the whole gang here?
打开后车箱
Open the back.
往后退
Go on, step back.
后面什么都没有 只有一些狗粮
Nothing back here. Just some dog food.
狗粮吗
Dog food?
在哪
Where is it?
他走了吗
Is he gone?
他刚刚开走了
He just drove off.
感谢上帝 好
Thank God. Okay.
菲力克斯 发短♥信♥给约西亚 说我们来了
Felix, text Josiah, tell him we're on our way.
好 本应该马上就到
Got it. Ben should be there any minute.
我要打电♥话♥看看他在哪
I'm just gonna call and see where he is.
打给本
Call Ben.
打给本
Calling Ben.
茉菲
Hi, Murphy.
你一路安全吗
Hey. Did you... did you make it out okay?
有人跟踪你吗
Did anyone follow you?
我出来了
Yeah, I made it out.
没人跟着我 一切安全
No one followed me. All good.
好的 好
Great. Okay,
我们二十分钟就到游乐场
we're gonna be at the arcade in, like, 20 minutes,
在那里见
so we'll meet you there.
我没去游乐场
I didn't go to the arcade.
我把毒品搬到其他的地方了
I took the drugs somewhere else.
我藏得很好
Yeah, I hid 'em pretty good.
-什么 -什么
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表