剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表
我们该谈谈
We should talk.
东西在哪
Where are they?
毒品吗 在我后备箱里
The drugs? They're in my trunk.
麦克斯
Max.
迪恩 我们说好要把一切给约西亚
Dean, we promised everything to Josiah,
我们必须做到
and we have to deliver them.
听着 我觉得我们能合作
Look, I think we can work together.
不 我们跟你玩完了
No, we're-we're done with you.
听我说
Just listen to me.
好吗 毒品在我这 但是
Okay? Look, I have the drugs, but...
如果我不能用这批货扳倒罪犯
they don't mean anything to my boss
那对我老板来说一文不值
if I can't take someone down with them.
我想带茉菲去游乐场
I'm thinking I take Murphy to the arcade,
她放下东西 然后我逮捕约西亚
she drops everything off, and then I arrest Josiah.
为什么要茉菲 我也可以去
Why Murphy? I can do it.
我已经给茉菲争取了携毒罪豁免权
I already got Murphy immunity for possession.
懂吗 用她最安全
All right? She's our safest bet.
不会成的 约西亚会知道是我们耍了他
It'll never work; Josiah will know we're setting him up.
好吧 那我在货里放一个追踪器
All right, well, I'll put a tracker in the stash.
我就说是这么找到的
I'll say that's how I found it.
我不会马上逮捕他
And then I won't go and arrest him
等茉菲走后一小时左右再动手
until an hour or so after Murphy leaves.
他永远不会知道我们牵扯其中
He'll never know you were even involved.
听着 我不是给你们一个选择
Look, I am not offering you guys a choice here.
所以现在我们只是在浪费时间
So we're just wasting time at this point.
我来吧
I'll do it.
-不 茉菲 -没关系
- No, Murphy. - It's fine.
-不 -没事的 我去
- No. - It's fine. I'll do it.
-茉菲 -没关系
- Murphy... ?- It's fine.
-管好脆饼 -不
- Take Pretzel-- - ?No.
没关系
It's okay.
与此同时 你们应该喝杯酒什么的
Look, in the meantime, you guys should get a drink or something.
开始抓捕时 用信♥用♥卡♥结账
While the bust goes down. Use your credit cards.
你真心想让我们现在去喝酒放松吗
You seriously want us to just grab a drink right now?
你们已经被怀疑了 需要强有力的不在场证明
You're already under suspicion. You need a strong alibi.
等一切结束我就带她回来
I'll bring her back as soon as it's all done.
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
好吧 我马上回来
Okay, you guys, I'll be right back.
别碰我
Don't touch me!
那就走
Then walk.
暗 中
第二季 第十三集
[本季终]
等等 我们在高速上吗
Wait, are we on the highway?
你为什么拿走我的手♥机♥
Why did you just take my phone?
因为我不完全信任你 茉菲
Because I don't entirely trust you, Murphy.
你能怪我吗
Can you blame me?
我知道我们从林斯莫尔去游乐场
I know that we don't have to get on the highway
不用走高速公路
to get from the Linsmore to the arcade.
我们要去哪
Where are we going?
我们要先去个别的地方
We're gonna make a little stop first.
我需要你为我做点事
I need you to do something for me.
我的天
Oh, my God.
告诉我我们在哪 我们在哪
Tell me where we are. Where are we?
我们在我家
We're at my house.
我们为什么在你们家
Why are we at your house?
因为 茉菲
Because, Murphy,
克洛伊恨我 你得帮我修复关系
Chloe hates me, and-and you need to fix it.
什么
What?
不 我们得走了
No, we have to go.
我们会准时到的 我只是
We will get there on time. I just--
我跟克洛伊说我会给她做晚餐
I told Chloe that I would make her dinner,
所以进来跟我们一起吃吧
so just come eat with us.
不行
No.
听着 我需要你告诉她 我们分手
Look, I need you to tell her that we broke up
是因为你无法共情朱尔丝的死
because you weren't sympathetic about Jules's death.
我是这么告诉她的 她得相信这点
That is what I told her. That's what she has to believe.
我们非得今晚谈吗
Do we have to do this tonight?
不能明天再说吗 拜托
Can we just deal with it tomorrow, please?
我会跟她说 但现在我们要去游乐场了
I-I'll talk to her then, but let's just go to the arcade.
我不相信你
I don't believe you.
迪恩 如果我们不把你后备箱的东西
Dean, if we don't get what's in your trunk
在半夜前送到约西亚手里 他会杀了我们
to Josiah before midnight, he's going to kill me.
他会杀了杰丝
He's going to kill Jess,
他会杀了菲力克斯 他会杀了麦克斯
he's going to kill Felix and he's going to kill Max.
他会杀了我们所有人
He's gonna kill all of us.
那么 快点说服克洛伊
Well, then... convince her quickly.
天呐
Oh, God.
真是好极了
That was awesome.
切尔茜刚看到我
Chelsea literally ran away
就直接落荒而逃
the second she saw my dumb face.
这样也许最好
Well, maybe that's for the best.
至少我们现在不用担心她了
I mean, she's one less thing we have to worry about.
她不是我担心的东西 事实上她
She's not a thing that I have to worry about, she actually...
我没说她是件物品
I never said she was a thing.
闭嘴 达内尔来了
Shut up. Darnell's here.
-他知道 -你不确定
- He knows. - You don't know that.
杰丝 淡定点 好吗
Jess, just be cool, okay? Just be cool.
- 你好 -你好
- Hey. - u202dOh, my God, hi.
我们能谈谈吗
Hey, can we talk?
没问题
Yeah. Yeah, sure.
这里的吃的都可以养一只军队了
I have got enough food here to feed an army,
所以我希望你能胃口大开
so I hope you brought your appetites.
你在这里真的很奇怪
This is really weird that you're here.
发生了什么
What's going on?
宝贝 茉菲只是
Uh, well, honey, Murphy just--
她也为事情变成这样而难过
She felt bad about how everything ended,
她想要事情回归正轨
and she wanted to try and make things right.
茉菲 你不如直接跟她解释
So why don't you go ahead and tell her, Murph?
没错 就是这样
Uh, yeah, that's it.
随便吧
Whatever.
我们能吃饭了吗
Could we just eat?
饭菜快好了
Yeah. You know what, it's almost ready.
你能把
Why don't you just
这盘芦笋端到桌上吗
take this asparagus to the table,
我们马上过去
and we'll catch up with you.
你得做得更好一点
You are gonna have to do a little better than that.
我真的不知道我该这么做了
I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing.
装作喜欢我 没有那么困难
It's not that hard. Just pretend that you like me.
你以前装得好多了
You used to be pretty convincing at it.
你真的想现在谈这个吗
Do you seriously want to talk about that right now?
我会做好的
I will.
不 我希望你能按我说的做
No, what I want is for you to do what I have told you to do.
然后等她相信你了 我们就可以走了 好吗
And then, when she believes you, we can go. Okay?
好的
Okay.
现在我知道了
Now, I know that, uh,
你们都不喜欢我做的菜
neither of you likes my cooking very much,
但是这次我严格按照菜谱来做的
but I followed the recipe exactly this time,
我认为这菜看上去不错
and I think it looks pretty good.
我们去吃饭吧
So let's, uh, head on over.
茉菲
Murph?
走吧 宝贝
Go ahead, hon.
闻上去香吧
Smells good, doesn't it?
我喜欢你烧鸡时的
I love how proud you are of yourself
那份自信
for making chicken.
我知道
I know, right?
如果真的很难吃 我背包里有一带
Well, if worst comes to worst, I have a bag
小人形状的酸味软糖
of Sour Patch Kids in my backpack,
我们可以分着吃
so we can share them.
感谢上帝
Thank God.
我早该想到你们两个人
I should have known this was just gonna end up
会联合起来吐槽我
剧集 | 暗中 | 导航列表