剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
"Plague of Justinian."
“查士丁尼瘟疫”
"Cocoliztli."
“出血热”
"Sweating sickness." It's like a who's who...
“汗热病” 这里简直就像是
...of mass epidemics in here.
大规模流行病的名人录
Narvik.
纳维克
It's gone.
不见了
Someone got here before us. Maybe it was misplaced.
有人在我们之前来过 可能是放错位置了
We're out of time. Not yet.
我们没时间了 还不能走
Jules, we don't have time.
小茱,我们没时间了
Wait, wait. Jules.
等等 小茱
Okay.
好吧
No, no. We don't have time. Wait, please.
不我们没时间了 等一下,拜托
They're waking up!
他们快醒了!
Shit!
可恶!
If you shoot me...
你要是杀了我
...you kill your sister and your brother.
就会害死你姐姐和兄弟
Tell me.
告诉我
Sutton sent a squad to track down Anana and burn the village.
萨顿派了一组小队跟着阿娜娜 要烧掉村庄
Bullshit. We rounded up all her men.
胡说,我们干掉了她所有的手下
Apparently not.
显然没有
It's the truth. Believe me.
这是真的,相信我
Why do you care?
你为何会在乎?
Because at some point, it just has to stop.
因为到了某个阶段 就是该停止了
Now, you can shoot me...
现在你可以朝我开枪
...but I'm still going.
但我还是要去
No, you're not.
不,不是你去
We're going.
是我们一起去
Keep going, don't stop. Don't worry about me.
继续走,不要停 不用担心我
Wait. Come on!
等等 快来!
Alan, those are my initials.
艾伦,那是我的姓名缩写
We don't have time! Alan, those are my initials. I did that.
我们没时间了! 艾伦,是我的缩写,是我写的
How? I don't know, but I'm here for a reason...
怎么会? 不知道,但我在这里是有理由的
...and I have to go down there.
我必须下去
Are you sure about this?
你确定要这样做?
I was a little girl, 6 or 7, but my mother brought me to this place.
我当时还小,才六、七岁 但我母亲带我来过这里
She knew Hatake. Why didn't you tell me?
她认识畑 你怎么没跟我说?
I thought I was hallucinating from the virus, but it was a repressed memory.
我以为是病毒造成的幻觉 但其实是被压抑的记忆
Something I didn't wanna know, until now. Jules, that door will not hold forever.
我本来不想知道,直到现在 小茱,那扇门撑不了太久
If we go down there, we may not come back up.
我们要是下去了 很可能就回不来了
I'm not asking you to come with me.
我没有要求你陪我下去
I'm not asking your permission.
我也没有要求你批准
This is it. This is why I'm here.
就是这里,这就是我在此的原因
You're sure?
你确定吗?
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Jules, what is this place? Where are we?
小茱,这是什么地方? 我们在哪里?
Home.
家
What's wrong? The trail's gone.
怎么了? 踪迹不见了
I thought you were supposed to be good at tracking.
你们不是很会追踪吗
Our people can't track anything through the blowing snow in the night.
我们的人在暴风雪的夜里 什么也追踪不了
Our people are also really good at not being followed.
我们的人也很会不被跟踪
Anana. You two make more noise...
阿娜娜 你们两个的声音
...than a rutting caribou.
比发♥情♥的驯鹿还大声
My snowmobile threw a track. I saw your lights about 2 miles back.
我的雪车会留下踪迹 我看到你们的灯在两英里后面
Thought you were part of llaria. That's why we're here.
还以为你们是艾拉瑞亚的人 那正是我们来的原因
Sutton sent a death squad after you.
萨顿派了行刑队跟踪你
A group came by about three hours ago. How many?
三小时前有一群人经过 多少人?
Three snowmobiles, five riders. They on their way to the village?
三辆雪车,五个乘客 他们是要去村子吗?
As far as we know, with orders to terminate.
就我们所知 是带着格杀令去的
We need to go, now.
我们得赶快出发
You told me you spent summers in Montana.
你跟我说你暑假是在蒙大拿过的
I did. Apparently also here.
是啊,显然也待过这里
But why would Hatake build an exact replica of my mother's cabin?
但为什么畑要复♥制♥ 我妈妈的小屋?
Seems like something you'd have told me by the third date.
这种事你应该在 第三次约会就告诉我吧
It looks exactly the same.
看起来一模一样
How? The question is, why?
怎么会? 问题是,为什么?
Why bring a 6-year-old girl here?
为什么要带一个 六岁小女孩来这里?
Why build a fake cabin to make her think it was home?
为什么要造一间假的小屋 让她以为这里是家?
I don't know.
我不知道
What do you remember about your mother?
你还记得你母亲什么吗?
Hardly anything. She died when I was young.
几乎都不记得了 我很小她就过世了
Well, think, Jules. There must be something.
想一想,小茱 肯定还有什么记忆
Peter said something to me.
彼得跟我说过一句话
Peter spoke to you? When I was hallucinating, he said:
彼得跟你说过话? 我出现幻觉的时候,他说
"It's about you, Julia. It's always been about you."
“都是为了你,茱莉亚 一直都是为了你”
Might have been your subconscious talking.
可能是你的潜意识对话
Or it might be the reason we're all here.
也可能是我们都在这里的原因
We have to go.
我们该走了
About 1 5 civilians being loaded into a trailer.
大约十五个平民被带进拖车
Why would they do that? My guess is they're gonna set it on fire.
为什么要那样做? 我猜是要放火烧了它
Less to clean up that way.
这样比较好善后
Easy. No, I'm not gonna let them burn to death.
冷静点 不,我不会让他们被活活烧死
Neither am l. We just can't go strolling in there.
我也不会 但我们不能就这样闯进去
You gotta think like a soldier. He's right.
你得像军人那样思考 他说得对
We're outnumbered and outgunned.
我们人数和火力都不如他们
Can you get us close?
你可以带我们靠近一点吗?
Oh, yeah.
没问题
Come on, keep moving. Keep going!
快点,继续走 继续走!
Go on! Go on!
快点!快点!
Let's go! Get in!
快点!进去!
Hey, you missed one!
嘿,你们漏了一个!
Caught her around the perimeter about to snipe your ass.
我在外♥围♥抓到她打算偷袭你们
We checked. We didn't see anyone.
我们查看过,没发现任何人
Sir. We didn't see anyone, sir.
长官 我们没发现任何人,长官
Miksa?
米克萨?
Hey, that's one of them. He works for me.
他们是一伙的 他是为我工作的
Stay down!
退后!
Please, Tulok. Stay down!
拜托,图鲁克,退下!
I'm with him.
我跟他是一起的
I don't know any stupid Eskimos.
我不认识任何愚蠢的爱斯基摩人
Alan, I'm sorry I never told you.
艾伦,很抱歉我始终没告诉你
Alan's not here...
艾伦不在这里
...but you're going to be okay.
但你不会有事的
The surgery didn't work.
手术没有成功
It was too close to the spinal cord.
它太靠近脊髓了
Grade 4 metastatic.
第四期转移
As soon as we get back to Hatake's office...
等我们回到畑的办公室
...I'm gonna find out--
我就会查出
Stay back, Peter.
退后,彼得
Get right behind me. Stay close.
到我后面去,跟紧点
What are you doing? Trust me on this.
你在做什么? 这次就相信我吧
Go upstairs. Go. Jules
上楼,快 小茱
I'll hold them back.
我会拖住他们
Go ahead, finish him.
动手,干掉他
Wait a minute.
等一下
Let him do it.
让他来
Sir, our orders are no headshots...
长官,我们奉令不得爆头
...in case the skulls are dug up after we burn them.
以免烧死他们之后 骨骸会被挖出来
You mean like this?
你是说像这样吗?
How did you do that? I don't know, I just did.
茱儿,你是怎么办到的? 不知道,我就是办到了
But how did you know? Ever since my recovery...
但你怎么知道办得到? 自从我康复之后
...I've felt different.
我就觉得不太一样了
I mean, my eyes changed, but that's not all.
我的眼睛会变,但还不只如此
I don't know how to explain, but the vectors seem to have lost interest in me.
我不知道怎么解释 但带菌者似乎对我就没兴趣了
More like they were afraid of you. Maybe they were.
更像是他们怕你 也许是吧
I have so many questions.
我有好多疑问
We both know who has the answers.
你我都知道谁有答案
Brother.
哥哥
Brother.
弟弟
Don't ever call me Eskimo again.
不准再叫我爱斯基摩人
Level B.
B层
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表