剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
I'm sorry, Doreen.
对不起,朵琳
We fought through seven outbreaks together...
我们一起 对抗过七次疫情爆发
...and I always thought I was the one leading you.
我总以为是我在带领你
It turns out you were the one pushing me.
结果你才是那个 一直鞭策我前进的人
Have you located Balleseros?
有找到拜耶赛罗吗?
No. Not yet.
没有,还没找到
Doreen's murder was no coincidence.
朵琳遇害绝非巧合
I'm not sure I follow. Oh, you follow just fine.
我不明白你的意思 你一清二楚
But let me spell it out for you anyway.
但我还是跟你说明吧
Whatever Balleseros is up to has everything to do with this virus.
不论拜耶赛罗的计谋是什么 一定和病毒有关
You wanna pretend you don't know that, that's fine. But I want him found.
你想装无知,我无所谓 但我一定要找到他
Who's this? Dr. Rae Van Eigem.
这是谁? 蕾伊范艾根博士
I found her on Level B after Level R was sealed off.
R层封锁之后 我在B层发现了她
She died before the coma could set in. You found her on Level B?
她在昏迷阶段之前就死亡了 你在B层找到她?
Why wasn't I notified?
怎么没有通知我?
There wasn't time.
因为时间急迫
I isolated her and tended to her needs as best I could.
我将她隔离 并且尽可能照顾她
This is Narvik-B. She should be a vector, not a corpse.
这是纳维克B 她应该会变成带菌者,而非死去
How did she die, Sarah?
她怎么死的,莎拉?
Morphine.
吗♥啡♥
Overdose.
吗♥啡♥过量
Who administered the dose?
是谁开的药?
I did what I thought was right.
我做了我认为正确的事
So much for not killing the infected, right, doc?
不是说不能杀感染者 博士?
I am going down to Level R and I am bringing back Dr. Walker.
我要下去R层 把沃克博士带回来
You might wanna inform your boss.
你最好去通知你老板
He's dealing with an emergency situation.
他在处理一个紧急事件
What situation could be more pressing than this outbreak?
有什么事情 会比病毒爆发更紧急?
He'll be back when he's finished...
他事情办完就会回来…
...and no one is going down to Level R.
谁也不准去R层
No one in, no one out.
不准进去 也不准有人出来
That includes Dr. Walker.
包括沃克博士
Are you gonna shoot me, Daniel? Is that really your play here?
丹尼尔,你要开枪杀我? 这就是你的打算?
You need to get back to your lab. I don't work for you!
回你的实验室去吧 我又不是你的属下!
You have any idea what this is? What it's doing?
你到底知不知道 这病毒带来的危害有多严重?
I'm aware, yes. People are sick.
我当然知道 它会害人生病
Not sick, they're dying. Your brother is showing improvement.
不是生病,他们都快死了! 你弟的身体已经在好转
My brother barely has brain activity, no thanks to Hatake.
我弟几乎已经脑死了 都多亏畑弘司!
Dr. Hatake and I want the same thing you do.
畑博士与我 目标都跟你一样
That gun in your hand is telling a different story, son.
你手中的枪所说的刚好相反 孩子!
Will you two cut it out?
你们可以停止了吗?
Get back to work.
回去做你的工作
Now.
马上
I'll take care of her.
把她交给我吧
Peter.
彼得
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
I came to help you.
我是来帮你的
Help me with what? You....
帮我什么? 你…
You're not real.
你不是真的
Feels pretty real.
感觉还挺真实的啊
Go away.
走开
Still here. You must want me to stay for a reason.
我还在耶 你让我留下来一定有原因
Like what?
什么原因?
Who is she?
她是谁?
Hello?
哈啰?
So, what now? I'm going down to get Julia.
现在要做什么? 我要下楼把茱莉亚带出来
Wait She wrote the book...
等一下,还是… 她写过一本书…
...on viral splicing and RNA binding proteins.
关于病毒接合 与核糖核酸结合蛋白
We need her to fight this thing. We don't know how sick she is.
我需要她…我们需要她来对抗病毒 我们又不知道她病得多重
We don't know if she can work. No, we don't. But Doreen is dead.
也不知道她的状态能否工作 的确不知道,但是朵琳死了
Balleseros has gone missing, we are back to square one.
拜耶赛罗失踪了 我们又回到原地
Jules is our best hope. Only hope. How do we get down to Level R?
小茱是我们最大的希望,唯一的希望 我们怎么下去R层?
Stairwells are sealed shut, Daniel controls the elevator.
楼梯被封锁了 电梯又是丹尼尔控制的
I'll have to improvise.
我得随机应变
By the way, these are for you, for your migraines.
对了,这个给你 治偏头痛的
Gabapentin. Where did you--?
镇顽碰 你从哪里…
Dr. Sulemani used them for OCD. They should work.
苏马尼博士用来治疗强迫症的 应该会有帮助
No more morphine.
别再用吗♥啡♥了
I need you sharp. You and I are all we have left.
我需要你神智清楚 现在只剩下我们俩了
If we don't have each other, don't back each other up...
如果我们失去彼此 无法互相帮助…
...we have nothing. Absolutely.
我们就一无所有了 当然
And thank you.
还有…谢谢你
Cafeteria is now open.
餐厅开放中
Cafeteria is now open.
餐厅开放中
Cafeteria is now....
餐厅…
Damn it.
可恶
Oh, my God.
我的天啊
What is it?
怎么了?
Your wound.
你的伤口
lnfection? No, it's healing remarkably fast.
感染了? 不,愈合的速度简直神速
Must have good genes.
一定是因为我的基因好
Must have.
一定是
Are you all right?
你还好吗?
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
Tell you what? That I was hallucinating.
告诉你什么? 我有幻觉啊
That Jaye wasn't real.
洁伊根本不存在
Why did you let me believe she was here?
为何要让我继续相信 她是个真人?
Do you enjoy watching people suffer? I am a doctor first, like you.
你看别人受苦很好玩? 我也是个医生,跟你一样
My job is to save people.
救死扶伤是我的使命
By lying to them? I didn't tell you...
利用谎言吗? 我没告诉你…
...because I didn't need to.
是因为觉得不需要
You were disoriented...
你当时神智不清…
...and speaking to Jaye seemed to be helping.
跟洁伊说话 好像对你有点帮助
I'm sorry.
对不起
You're right.
你是对的
Help!
救命!
Help!
救命!
Not everyone can be saved.
不是每个人都能获救
Dr. Walker?
沃克博士?
Julia? Julia.
茱莉亚?茱莉亚!
Been a long time since I've made thermite. It was in high school, senior prank.
好久没做铝热剂了 上次做这个是高中毕业时的恶作剧
It didn't go very well.
当时效果没有很好
This was no quarantine.
这根本不是隔离
It was a "seal and forget."
这是监禁,然后任其灭亡
Dark in there.
里面好暗喔
Can't see much. They're probably all huddled in the labs.
看不清楚 可能都窝在实验室吧
We'll never find her like this.
这样下去是找不到她的
We have to go inside.
我们得进去里面
I see something at the end of the hall.
走廊尽头好像有东西
Go!
快跑!
If there's an abrasion or a cut or anything--
如果有个擦伤 划伤还是什么的…
I'm fine. We have to make sure.
我没事的 我们必须仔细确认,你知道的
I had no idea there'd be so many.
没想到会有这么多个
I ought to have my head examined for putting you at risk.
我真是脑子有问题 才会害你涉险
I chose to go down there. First Doreen, then Jules.
是我自愿下去的 先是朵琳,然后是小茱
I can't lose you too.
我不能连你都失去,莎拉
Alan, what are we gonna do about Julia?
艾伦,你要怎么救出茱莉亚?
We have to go through those--
要救她得先经过那群…
Those monsters? I was going to say "those patients."
那群怪物? 我想说的是“那群病患”
Desperately sick patients.
一群绝望的病患
If we wanna get to Jules, we'll have to treat them first.
我们想救出小茱 就要先治好这些人
What if we can't?
要是治不了呢?
Then they'll bury this base...
他们就会毁了这个基地…
...with us in it.
并拿我们陪葬
What are you doing?
你在干嘛?
You passed out.
你晕倒了
Don't worry, Julia.
别担心,茱莉亚
We'll have you back on your feet in no time.
我们会尽快把你治愈
What are you doing to my eyes? I can't see.
为什么要照我的眼睛? 我看不见了
What is that?
那是什么?
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表