剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
《双螺旋》前情回顾
Previously on Helix...
昨晚深夜 一个军事情报站收到
Late last night, a military listening post received
一家私人研究基地的求救呼叫
a distress call from a private research base.
救内容提及一场可能的逆转录病毒爆发
The call denoted a possible retroviral outbreak.
第三个感染的人是彼得
The third infected patient is Peter.
-谁是彼得 -我弟弟
- Who's Peter? - My brother.
那就是他前妻
That's his ex-wife.
他从不提及她或者他弟弟
He never talks about her or his brother.
很可能是因为他曾经
That's probably because he caught her
将他前妻和弟弟捉奸在床
and his brother in bed together.
这位是畑宏博士 这里的研究主管
This is Doctor Hiroshi Hatake, director of research.
彼得 你知道发生了什么事吗
Peter, do you know what happened to you?
今天早上他还处在濒死状态
This morning he was terminally ill,
现在却有力气破牢而出
now he's ripping out of restraints?
纳尔维克-B的试验对象高度亢奋 极具攻击性
The Narvik-B subjects became highly aggressive, agitated.
病毒的创造者想从内到外
The people who designed this virus want to change us,
彻底地改变我们
from the inside out.
这里太危险了 我们得尽快离开
It's too dangerous. We have to go.
艾伦 我不行
Alan, I can't.
她被传染了 她感染了病毒
She's infected. She has the virus.
别担心 茱莉亚
Don't worry, Julia.
很快你就会没事了
We'll have you back on your feet in no time.
-为什么你的眼睛是银色的 -永生
- Why are your eyes silver? - Eternal life.
五百个永生者掌管着诶拉瑞亚集团
500 immortals run the Ilaria corporation.
天哪 我的偏头痛又发作了
God, this migraine... it's killing me!
这不是偏头痛
It's not a migraine.
诶拉瑞亚集团
诶拉瑞亚集团要病毒和解药
Ilaria wanted a virus and a cure.
你研发了一种能引发大灾变的病毒
You engineered an apocalypse virus!
我们能拯救所有人 拯救彼得
We can save everyone, we can get Peter back.
好像这真的有效
I think it's working!
小姑娘 你怀孕了
My dear girl, you're pregnant.
病毒和解药 现在都是你的了
The virus and the cure, they're yours now.
你根本不知道你都让我经历了些什么
You have no idea what you've put me through.
-你一直对我们很忠诚 -不要
- You've been loyal to us. - Nn!
别伤害她
Don't hurt her!
如今我要的一切都已经得手 病毒 解药
I've everything I need right here, virus, cure,
还有畑宏的后代
and Hatake's spawn.
你找到茱莉亚了吗
You found Julia?
我想是的
I think so.
诶拉瑞亚集团
我们开始吧
快走开
Leave me alone!
快停下 快停下 停下
Make it stop! Make it stop! Make it stop!
*你知道去圣何塞的路吗*
*Do you know the way to San Jose*
*我已离开太久*
*I've been away so long*
*或许我会迷失方向*
*I may go wrong and lose my way*
*你知道去圣何塞的路吗*
*Do you know the way to San Jose*
*我要回圣何塞*
*I'm going back to find*
上午九点 风平浪静
0900 hours, weather calm.
从东南部到达圣日耳曼岛
Arrived at St. Germain Island from the southeast.
没有明显信♥号♥♥弹或烽火信♥号♥♥
No apparent flares or signal fires.
联♥系♥人不在相约地点
Contact is not at the rendezvous site.
所有迹象表明传染病源于此岛
All signs point to the pandemic originating on this island.
我别无选择 必须找到治疗方法
There are no other options; I must find a cure.
我要进岛四处看看
I'll head inland, take a look around.
你知道去圣何塞的路吗
Do you know the way to San Jose?
-什么 -你知道去圣何塞的路吗
- What? - Do you know the way to San Jose?
第 天
一
你们来北极生物公♥司♥
This what it was like
找我的时候也是这样吗
when you came for me at Arctic Biosystems?
我们到的时候
They'd cleaned up most of the mess
他们已经基本清理过了
by the time we got there.
不是清理的问题
No, not the mess.
而是... 这种感觉
This... feeling.
不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
你知道的
Yeah, you do.
这只是开始
This is just the beginning.
疾控中心1号♥ 这里是神灵 报备
CDC 1, this is Manitou. Sit rep?
这里是凯...
This is Cal--
这里是疾控中心1号♥ 什么报备
Uh, this is CDC 1. What was that?
我们在请你报备 萨默博士
We're asking for a sit rep, Doctor Sommer -
报备情况 记得吗
situation report, remember?
不好意思 乔丹博士和法拉格特博士
Sorry, uh, Dr. Jordan and Dr. Farragut
还在船内
are still inside the boat.
我在甲板上
I'm up on top.
不管是什么害死了这些人...
Whatever killed these people was...
它又快又猛
fast and aggressive.
能不能看出是否为纳尔维克病毒
Any indication this is a Narvik virus?
只需跟船长说
Just tell the Captain
我们目前还不清楚这里发生了什么
we don't know what the hell happened yet,
但不是纳尔维克
but it's not Narvik.
你下去查看一下
You check further down there;
十分钟后甲板上见
meet up top in 10.
引擎室有一具尸体
I've got one dead in the engine room.
好 注意着点
Alright; keep your eyes open.
注意什么 这船简直就是坟墓
For what? This place is a tomb.
得找到船上的每一个人
Gotta make sure we got 'em all accounted for.
我们会核对旅客名单
We'll check against the manifest.
收到
Copy that.
厨房♥里有两具尸体
Two more in the galley.
跟其他人症状相同
Same symptoms as the others.
你有什么发现吗
You got something?
这两个人杀了对方
These two killed each other.
凭什么这么说
What makes you see that?
他们身上有刺伤
I'm seeing stab marks,
双方都拿着武器
both holding weapons...
也许是精神...
maybe some kind of psychotic--
-冷静点 -别过来
- Just calm down! - Leave me alone!
别这样 我是医生
Please, I am a doctor!
别碰我 你这个怪物
Leave me alone, you freak!
-你没事吧 -你给她注射了什么
- Are you OK? - What did you give her?
20毫升咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥[镇静剂] 你没事吧
20 cc midazolam. Are you OK?
你为什么这么做
Why did you do that?
咪♥达♥唑♥仑♥能掩盖任何抗体
Midazolam can mask any antibodies
也许她对这种疾病
she would have had to become immune to
有免疫力呢
whatever's going on here.
-不用谢 -很抱歉这么说你
- You're welcome. - I'm sorry, OK?
只是这种情况下还能免疫
But immunity in a situation like
说明这不只是某种线索
this is more than just a clue.
这就是答案
It's everything.
乘客们什么时候开始生病的
When did the passengers start getting sick?
大概两...
About two...
不 三天前
no, three days ago.
就在我们从岛上回来之后
Right after we got back from the island.
什么岛
What island?
我忘记了 就是个附加路线而已
I don't know, it was a side-trip,
宣传册上都没有提到过
it wasn't even in the brochure.
我们把船停在近海
We just moored offshore
四处登山游泳
and hiked around and went swimming.
我们在那待了一天 晚上就离开了
We spent the day there, then we set sail that night.
回来之后有人说自己不舒服吗
Anyone report feeling strange when they got back?
一开始没有
Not at first,
但到了第三天
but then on the third day,
尖叫声开始了
the screaming started.
我躲到了发动室
I just... I hid in the engine room,
尽力保持安静
and I tried to stay quiet.
但我能听到他们
But I could hear them
自相残杀
killing each other.
每当我以为一切都结束了
Every time I thought it was over,
又会听到新的尖叫声
I would hear another scream.
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表