剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
Can you tell what they designed it to do?
你看得出它被设计来做什么吗?
No.
不能
But l can find out.
但我可以查出来
Hey, Sarah.
嘿,莎拉
How is he?
他怎么样?
At least he has bottled oxygen, unlike the rest of us.
至少他有氧气瓶 不像我们
You okay? You feeling the CO2 yet?
你还好吧? 有感觉到二氧化碳的影响没?
No.
没有
l was going over the rapid response test.
我刚刚在检查快速反应检验
l was rechecking them and....
我再确认后发现…
Alan?
艾伦?
Peter?
彼得?
Peter, can you see me?
彼得,你看得到我吗?
Of course l can see you.
我当然看得到你
Who's the pretty one?
那位美女是谁?
Sarah. Sarah, this is my brother Peter.
莎拉 莎拉,这是我弟弟彼得
Sarah, you had something you wanted to tell me about the rapid response test?
莎拉,你本来要跟我说 快速反应检验怎么了?
lt doesn't work.
它不管用
What do you mean, it doesn't work?
你说它不管用是什么意思?
l was archiving the results and l found a flaw in the cell line cycling protocol.
我把检验结果归档 发现细胞循环程序有瑕疵
We can't trust any of the results.
那些结果都不可靠
Are there any infected on this floor?
这个楼层有人被感染吗?
No.
没有
No one's reported in but we can't trust that everyone downstairs is a positive.
没有人通报进来,但我们 不能保证楼下每个人都感染了
l'm really sorry l let you down.
我真的很抱歉让你失望了
And Walker. No. Don't
还有沃克 不,不要…
l made a mistake, there's no excuse. Right, now you get to fix it.
我犯了错,没有借口 你现在要想办法补救
Have you isolated the flaw? l'm working on it.
你把瑕疵隔离了吗? 我正在努力
All right, work faster.
好,再加把劲
Then find Hatake and tell him we need to implement...
然后去找畑 告诉他我们必须实施…
...a base-wide retesting protocol, then open Level R, all right?
全基地的重验程序 然后开启R层,好吗?
The sooner this gets done, the sooner we can get those people out of there.
越快解决这件事 我们就越快能把那些人救出来
Right.
好
Security's checking in.
维安小组回报
People are reporting headaches, fatigue, which are early signs of CO2 poisoning.
有人出现头痛、疲累 都是二氧化碳中毒的初期症状
We need to get down to Level R and handle this.
我们必须下到R层处理这件事
What am l looking at?
这是什么?
Access granted.
允许进入
l don't know quite how to say this...
我不知道该怎么说才好
...but things have gone downhill since you were infected.
但自从你被感染之后 事情就每况愈下
No shit?
不会吧?
Peter.
彼得
l know you're weak, but l have so many questions...
我知道你很虚弱 但我有好多问题
...about your work here, about this place.
关于你在这儿的工作 关于这个地方
Seventy-thirty? You're not taking any of the risk.
七三分? 你又没有冒到风险
What? Okay, all right, 6040, final offer.
什么? 好吧,六♥四♥分,没得商量
You never know what's gonna come out of the old man's pockets.
你永远不知道 老爸口袋里会有什么东西
Sixtyforty is just fine with me, buddy. Okay.
六♥四♥分我接受,老弟 好
You go hide, l'll find you when it's done.
你去躲起来 我搞定了再去找你
l will stay right here with you, if that's okay.
我要留在这里陪你 如果可以的话
lt's dangerous. l know. lt's okay. lt's okay.
这很危险 我知道,没关系
Fleming's Commander Jamaica rum.
弗莱铭的牙买♥♥加指挥官莱姆酒
That was the old man's poison.
老爸喝的就是那个
You'd think a mean scumbag like him would be a bourbon drunk.
还以为像他这种卑鄙小人 喝的会是波本酒呢
You ever try that stuff? He's dead.
你喝过那玩意儿吗? 他死了
Been gone a long time. He can't hurt us anymore.
老早就死了 他再也伤害不了我们
Something about being trapped in this place...
困在这里脑袋都会出问题
...l see that bastard around every corner.
我到哪儿都看到那个混♥蛋♥
Snake eyes.
没搞头了
Hey, let us in. Not so loud, Jaye.
嘿,让我们进去 不要那么大声,洁伊
Shut the hell up. You're gonna attract the vectors.
闭嘴,你会引来带菌者的
Then open the door. We don't have any room.
那就开门啊 我们没空间了
Bullshit, let us in.
胡扯,让我们进去
Please.
拜托
Do you hear that?
你听到了吗?
Let us in! Shut up. Come on.
让我们进去! 闭嘴,过来
How is he?
他怎么样?
Well, he won't talk about much of anything but our childhood.
除了我们的童年往事 别的他都不怎么提
Delirium? No.
精神错乱? 不是
l mean, he's in and out of it, but l don't know, it's hard to say.
他一下清醒一下糊涂 我不知道,很难说
He just-- He's stuck back there. Are these the viral load comparisons?
他就是…困在过去了 这是病毒载量对照图?
They were declining after the SODRA infusions took hold, but now....
苏卓药效发挥之后 它们就一路下降,但现在…
This looks like the virus is coming back. With a vengeance.
看来病毒又回来了 而且来势更凶
You knew we were taking a chance.
你知道我们是在冒险
l'm sorry. But it was working.
很遗憾 但之前是有效的
l mean, maybe we could be more aggressive.
也许我们可以更激进一点
We've already given him a larger dose than any of my studies.
我们给他的剂量 已经比我做研究时更大了
Any more could trigger a cascade of antiviral toxicity.
再加下去会引发 抗病毒剂中毒的串联反应
There's nothing we can do.
我们已经无能为力了
How long does he have?
他还能活多久?
lf you've got anything to say to him...
如果你有话想对他说
...take this time and make the most of it.
就趁现在好好说吧
Peter, we need to talk about-- The treatment we're trying is...
彼得,我们需要谈一谈 我们尝试的疗法…
Hell, l know that tone. ...highly experimental.
要命,我认得那个语气 是高度实验性疗法
Every time Mom turn a turn, you'd have that sad-sack look on your face.
每次妈妈一转身 你就会出现那张苦脸
How bad?
情况有多糟?
Jesus, don't sugarcoat it.
拜托,不要粉饰太平
l'm sorry.
对不起
l have to ask some questions.
我必须问几个问题
There are things going on here that we can't explain.
这里发生了一些事情 我们无法解释
And you think l can?
你认为我可以?
Some of it may have to do with your research.
有些可能和你的研究有关
You were the genius in the family...
你是家里的天才
...and you couldn't figure out that l've been doing shit work up here?
你没办法搞清楚 我在这里做什么吗?
What do you mean?
什么意思?
l thought Hatake recruited me to do next-gen stuff.
我以为畑雇用我来做最新基因研究
This was gonna be my ticket to the show. Just tell me about the virus.
这会是我大显身手的好机会 告诉我病毒的事
Hatake had me doing animal necropsies for the other docs.
畑要我帮其他博士 做动物验尸
l was never the alpha.
我从来都不是第一人选
The only part of my life Hatake seemed interested in was...
我生命中唯一让畑感兴趣的部分 似乎就是…
...Julia.
茱莉亚
How did he know about her? He's got ears everywhere.
他怎么知道她的事? 他到处都有眼线
l mean, he was the only one around here who ever wanted to talk.
这里只有他想开口聊天
l drove you away, l owed you better.
是我把你逼走的 我欠你更多
No, you know l'm right.
不,你知道我是对的
l could have been there, but l didn't....
我本来可以在场的 但我没有…
l didn't wanna owe you anymore, not for Dad, not for anyone.
我不想再欠你 不管是为老爸或任何人
Don't do that. You were the one who stuck up for me.
不要这样 你总是为我挺身而出
The one running interference with the old man.
挡在我和老爸之前
l envied you. That's why l wasn't there.
是我嫉妒你 所以我才没有在场
From the moment she showed up That's why the two of you...
从她出现的那一刻起… 所以你们两个
...ended up together.
才会在一起
That night. lt wasn't just that night.
那个晚上 不只有那个晚上
lt was before.
之前就发生过了
Every once in a while, when we'd travel to some conference.
三不五时我们出差开会的时候
Even after you ended things, we knew we couldn't stop seeing each other.
甚至在你们结束关系之后 我们也知道会忍♥不住再见面
That's why l came up here.
所以我才来这里
l couldn't stay away.
我没办法保持距离
l went as far as l could.
只好有多远走多远
l'm so sorry.
我真的很抱歉
He's crashing!
他不行了!
Dr. Hatake?
畑博士?
Gabapentin.
镇顽碰
Gabapentin, come on, come on.
镇顽碰,快出来啊
Three hours after completion of SODRA protocol...
苏卓疗程结束三小时后
...patient experienced cardiac arrest...
病人出现心跳停止
...congruent with overwhelming viremic sepsis.
符合压倒性的病毒血败血症状
This time with concomitant catastrophic decrease in brainwave activity.
这次并伴随脑波活动的严重减弱
Patient has been fitted with a defib vest...
病人已经使用电击器救回
...is now intubated and on artificial respiration in a vegetative state.
现在插管使用人工呼吸器 呈现植物人状态
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表