剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
They shut off communications with us. They want to starve us out of here.
他们切断了跟我们的通讯 他们想让我们饿死在这里
Hatake and the CDC have abandoned us.
畑和疾控中心遗弃了我们
There is no treatment, no cure.
没有疗法,没有解药
We are forced to take matters into our own hands.
我们被迫自己想办法解决
The CDC hasn't abandoned us.
疾控中心没有遗弃我们
They'll be back as soon as they figure out how to help us.
他们一了解情况就会回来帮我们
They are not coming back, they left us down here to die.
他们不会回来了 他们把我们丢在这里等死
Only we will not go down without a fight.
但我们不会坐以待毙
On this level, there is a control node for the CO2 removal system.
这一层有一个 二氧化碳清除系统的控制节点
We can override it. Can't they just filter in air from outside?
我们可以关闭它 他们不能过滤外来空气吗?
lt's 60 below out there and everything past the main entrance...
外面是零下六十度 通过正门的所有东西
...is sealed up like a spaceship to prevent contamination.
都会像太空船一样封锁起来 防止污染
But if we shut off the oxygen scrubbers...
但若我们关闭了制氧器
...they run out of air upstairs in six hours max.
楼上的空气最多六小时就会耗尽
So do we. Level R is much larger.
我们也是 R层大多了
Fewer people, bigger air pocket. Enough to outlast them if they want to...
人更少、气穴更大 足以撑得比他们久,如果他们要…
...how do you say it, ''play chicken''? This is a terrible idea.
该怎么说,“拼输赢”? 这主意糟透了
We need to focus on re-establishing communication.
我们必须把焦点放在 重建沟通管道
This is communication.
这就是沟通
The base is full of hazardous materials and an even more hazardous infection.
基地充满了危险物质 还有更危险的感染
You're endangering every single person--
你会危害到每一个人
Thank you for your input, Dr. Walker...
谢谢你的意见,沃克博士
...but it's time, l think, you found a new place to bunk.
但我想你是该找个新地方歇脚了
Do you even know if this was an accident or was it intentional?
你知道这究竟是意外 还是蓄意的吗?
l have my people investigating as we speak.
我的人此刻正在调查
That's just great. And how do we control this outbreak...
好极了,我们无法和外界沟通…
...without communication with the outside world?
是要怎么控制疫情爆发?
You have access to the top minds and equipment in the world here.
你在这里有 全球顶尖智库与设备
That sounds like you don't plan to repair the satellite dish.
听起来你不打算修复蝶形卫星天线
lt took a top-tier military contractor...
最顶尖的军事承包商…
...two months in scaffolds to put up that equipment.
搭了两个月的鹰架 才把那套设备架上去
lt doesn't just get fixed.
不是说修就能修的
How long before somebody notices we're dark?
还要多久才会有人注意到我们失联?
We have periodic resupply drops. Am l the only one here alarmed by this?
有人会给我们定期补给 只有我觉得情况不妙吗?
We have people down on Level R, including one of my own...
我们有人在R层 包括我自己的人在内
...locked up with a week's worth of supplies.
关在那里只有一周份的补给品
You're the one who wanted to seal that floor.
是你要封锁那个楼层的
Temporarily. When l thought we could call for reinforcements.
只是暂时的 当时我以为可以求援
lf this is a long-term situation...
如果这是长♥期♥状况
...we have to provide those people with some standard of care.
我们就必须提供他们基本照顾
l barely had the manpower to stop one of those vectors from infecting half the base.
我几乎没有人力 阻止一个带菌者感染半个基地
We can't risk re-opening that floor.
我们不能冒险重开那个楼层
We are dealing with something we've never seen before.
我们要面对的是 从所未见的东西
So we just abandon the sick and the dying?
所以就遗弃那些 生病和垂死的人?
Yes.
对
Shit.
可恶
Dr. Jordan.
乔登博士
Yes. Dr. Van Eigem.
是,范艾根博士
You tested me yesterday. Can l come in?
你昨天检验过我 我可以进去吗?
Sure.
当然
How can l help you? l don't wanna go to Level R.
找我有什么事吗? 我不想去R层
You won't, you tested negative.
不会的,你的检验结果是阴性
And you haven't gotten any false results? Any variances?
你没遇过检验结果出错吗? 任何变异?
No, l designed the test myself. Are you sure?
没有,检验是我亲自设计的 你确定?
Yes, of course. l mean...
当然了 我是说…
...are you really sure?
你真的确定吗?
Hatake's not budging. He intends to leave the infected downstairs...
畑不肯让步 他打算把被感染者留在楼下
...with whatever food and supplies they can scrounge until there's a treatment.
让他们自己去找食物和补给品 直到疗法出现
Poor Julia.
可怜的茱莉亚
What happened to calling in reinforcements?
不是要请求增援吗?
With the com-link down, we're blacked out and dead to the world.
通讯线路断了 我们就和外界完全失联
He did say something about periodic resupply drops.
他有提到定期补给的事
He say how periodic they are? No. Man's playing his own game...
他有说定期是多久一次吗? 没有,他玩他的游戏
...and he isn't sharing the playbook. You know that. We're on our own.
也不肯说怎么个玩法,你懂的 我们只能靠自己了
All we have going for us is our rapid response test to the virus.
我们唯一的优势 就是病毒的快速反应检验
Sorry. l had to babysit a PSR assay. Yeah, and the dog ate my homework.
抱歉,我得看着检验报告 是啊,我的功课还被狗吃了呢
Hey, we're all feeling the pressure but we need to stay on point here.
嘿,大家都有压力 但我们必须专注重点
A lot of people in for a lot of suffering if we don't step it up.
如果我们不采取行动 就会有很多人受苦
Doreen, your progress on the source? Strong possibility of zoonotic transfer.
朵琳,感染源查得怎么样? 很有可能是人畜共通的传染
Only question is, was it a monkey to human or the other way around?
问题是猴子传给人 还是人传给猴子的
l need more than that. Okay.
我要你继续查下去 好
Sarah?
莎拉?
l'm picking up Walker's analysis of the Narvik samples.
我接手沃克针对纳尔维克的样本分♥析♥
l have the DNA sequencers going 24l7...
我的基因定序仪持续在运作…
...and l'm running multiplex ligation-dependent probe amplifications...
利用多重连接探针扩增技术…
...for all known virulence factors. Good.
测试所有已知的致病因子 好
The sooner we have a viable treatment option, the sooner we get Julia back.
我们越快找到可行的治疗选择 就能越快把茱莉亚救回来
Just remember that. l'm gonna check on my brother.
记住这一点,我去看看我弟
The morphine isn't helping.
吗♥啡♥不管用
l know the symptoms, Dr. Duchamp, he's dying.
我知道这些症状 杜象博士,他快死了
We need to start the SODRA immediately.
我们必须立刻开始使用苏卓
The SODRA treatment has never been tested on human beings, not once.
苏卓治疗从未做过人体测试 一次都没有
That doesn't mean it won't work, it's a universal antiviral.
那不表示不管用 它是全效性的抗病毒剂
l wish we had time for testing, but we don't.
我也希望有时间做测试 但没时间了
lf it were your brother, wouldn't you try everything you could?
换做是你弟弟 你不会试尽各种办法吗?
Killing a human being with an untested treatment, it's unconscionable.
用未经测试的疗法害死一个人 是泯灭良心的事
lt's up to next of kin to give informed consent...
病人无法做出明确指示时
...when the patient has left no clear directives.
要由近亲签署知情同意书
Even in the case of a highly experimental treatment.
就算是高度实验性的疗法也适用
l consent.
我同意了
Major Balleseros.
拜耶赛罗少校
l heard about your satellite dish, hell of a thing.
我听说蝶形卫星天线的事了,真衰
Are you out of your mind?
你疯了吗?
l like to think l'm bringing a little sanity to the proceedings.
我倒觉得我算是还有点理智的人
Keeping the word from getting out on this shit show is my imperative.
不让这鸟地方的秘密外泄 是我奉行的命令
l also have imperatives.
我也有我要奉行的命令
l've been waiting to hear what yours might be since l got here.
打从我来到这里 就一直等着洗耳恭听
Before the CDC or one of your scientists shares it with the rest of the world.
趁着疾控中心或你的科学家 分享给全世界之前
My work here is protected, even from you.
我在这里的任务受到保护 连你也不能知道
Not anymore.
再也不是了
You made a virus that does everything other than what you advertised.
你制♥造♥出来的病毒 和你宣称的背道而驰
You don't have the intellectual capacity to evaluate my work.
你没有那个智商评定我的工作
You want things to get easier?
你想让事情简单一点?
Produce the results you promised our employers.
那就做出 你答应我们老板的那些成效
Environmental alert.
环境警报
What's going on? Atmosphere sensor alert.
怎么回事? 大气感应器警报
Environmental alert.
环境警报
CO2 levels are rising. Environmental alert.
二氧化碳浓度上升 环境警报
Someone's shut off the oxygen scrubbers.
有人关闭了氧气洗涤器
ls that bad? Environmental alert.
很糟吗? 环境警报
Only if you like breathing.
如果你想呼吸的话就很糟
The control node is 30 meters from the old thermogenics lab.
控制节点 距离旧的生热实验室卅公尺
lt was engineered with analog override switches for the oxygen scrubbers.
氧气洗涤器有类比覆载开关的设计
System malfunction? They used a hardwired code.
系统故障? 他们用了硬接线代码
My guess is they wanna force us down to Level R.
我猜他们是想逼我们下去R层
lt's a blackmail play, to get us to negotiate.
这是在玩勒索,逼我们谈判
How much time?
还有多少时间?
Six hours before CO2 levels hit the redline.
六小时之后 二氧化碳浓度会达到红色警戒
ln two hours we can expect to start suffering headaches, nausea, vomiting--
预计两小时之后会开始出现 头痛、恶心、呕吐…
All right. Let's get some weapons and go negotiate.
好,那就带武器下去谈判
They'll have an ambush ready. We'd be taken hostage.
他们一定会埋伏 我们会变成人♥质♥
Speak for yourself.
那是你说的
What do we do?
我们要怎么做?
We do nothing.
我们什么都不做
l will handle this personally.
我会亲自处理这件事
Like you've handled everything else?
就像你处理其它事那样?
l'll take a security team downstairs. No security team, just you and me.
我带维安小组下去 不要维安小组,就你跟我
You're going?
你要去?
lt took many years to build this base.
这座基地花好几年才盖成
l won't sit by while someone tries to destroy it.
我不会袖手旁观 看着别人尝试摧毁它
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表