剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
Initiate video. I need to speak with him immediately.
启动视讯 我必须立刻和他对话
Location unknown...
位置不明
...but I'm happy to report the cure does exist.
但我很高兴回报 解药确实存在
Yeah, no shit.
对,废话
Now, can I please have my to-do list...
现在可以给我待办事项
...so he can enjoy all the credit and I can get on with it?
好让他能坐享其成 我也好继续去忙了吗?
We're in a bunker, hiding. Would you choose diet?
我们躲在地堡里 你会选择喝健怡汽水吗?
Is there Scotch involved in this scenario?
难不成要喝苏格兰威士忌吗?
There is another way.
还有别的办法
Hatake's escape tunnel. We can get everyone out of the base.
畑的逃生通道 我们可以带大家离开基地
No, that's just it, Sarah. They will find us, they will kill us all.
不可能的,莎拉 他们会找到并杀光我们
And that's not the worst of it.
那还不是最糟糕的
What we've seen of the virus so far, it's small-scale.
我们目前看到病毒的威力 只是小规模的
Ilaria has worldwide ambitions and we can't let them succeed.
艾拉瑞亚的野心放眼全球 我们不能让他们得逞
There is no running, no hiding.
跑不了也躲不了
Either they survive or we do.
不是他们死,就是我们亡
You're healing fast.
你痊愈得很快
Don't worry. Daniel will be back soon.
别担心,丹尼尔很快就会回来
A parent always worries.
做父母的永远都会担心
I'm sure he'll find the last scientists. For his own sake, I hope not.
我相信他会找到最后的科学家 为了他好,我但愿不会
It is too late for them.
对他们来说太迟了
The others? Did you find Duchamp?
其他人呢?你有找到杜象吗?
That's Bennett.
那是班奈特
That's Chang, Triantis.
那是小张和崔安提斯
I can't help thinking whoever did this Was inhuman?
我忍♥不住想到下此毒手的… 是非人类?
was just like me.
是像我一样的人
From what I can see, the Scythe is a true sociopath.
在我看来 镰刀真的有反♥社♥会♥人格
Ilaria's hatchet man.
艾拉瑞亚的走狗
And yet your father worked for the very same corporation.
你父亲却为同一个集团效力
How do you defend that?
这你要怎么辩解?
I don't. Not anymore.
我不辩解,再也不了
I need a minute.
我要休息一下
We need to keep moving, keep out of the open.
我们得继续走 不要曝露在外
They could be watching.
他们可能在监看
I'm hoping that's exactly what they're doing...
我就希望他们有在监看
...and we can lure them out.
我们才能把他们引出来
Jesus. That's your plan?
天哪,那就是你的计划?
I need you down in the cabin.
我要你到下面的住舱去
I've tasked Sarah with keeping people calm...
我派任务给莎拉,安抚大家
...and organized, but they know you there and they could use your help.
组织起来,但你跟他们熟 可以帮得上忙
Given everything I've done, that may not be the best idea.
考量到我做过的事 那恐怕不是最好的点子
I'm still trying to wrap my head around all this.
我还在努力弄清楚这些事情
Which part? Curing your incurable cancer...
哪个部分? 治好你的不治癌症
...or figuring out what to do with the next thousand years?
还是思考接下来几千年 要做什么才好?
Sorry. It's not funny.
抱歉,不好笑
No, it kind of is.
不,其实还蛮好笑的
I'm really grateful to you for saving my life.
我真的很感激你救我一命
There's something to be said for never having a cold...
我还赚到了一些好处 永远不会再感冒
...or getting to work in the hot lab without gloves.
在高危险实验室里工作 不用戴手套
Not to mention looking like you're 26 forever.
更别提你看起来永远是二十六岁
That's how this works? I understand it on a cellular level...
真有这么神吗? 在细胞层面上我可以理解
...but Hatake telling me he was born in 1 501?
但畑告诉我 他是1501年出生的?
That makes him 51 3.
那他就513岁了
Man doesn't look a day over 500.
男人过了五百岁就不会老了
All I've ever wanted was to make my mark on the world.
我一直以来就想在世上名留青史
You know, put my name on something that really changed people's lives.
在某个真能改变人类生活的事物上 放上我的名字
And I know this may sound naive...
我知道这听来或许天真
...but I feel like, with enough time, we can do anything.
但我觉得只要有足够的时间 我们什么都能做
It's a lot of options to consider.
你有很多选项可以考虑
I know.
我知道
People don't like what they don't understand.
人们不喜欢他们不了解的东西
We'll have to hide what we are, not just from llaria...
我们必须隐瞒真实的自己 不但要瞒着艾拉瑞亚
...but the rest of the world.
还要瞒着全世界
Everyone around us will eventually die.
我们身边的人终究难逃一死
Friends, family.... I don't know if I can handle that.
朋友、家人 我不知道能不能受得了
Let's hope we get the chance. Next 1 2 hours, llaria is gonna try...
但愿我们有机会知道 十二个小时后,艾拉瑞亚就会尝试
...and wipe this base off the face of the Earth with us inside.
让这个基地从地表消失 还要我们跟着陪葬
We made good time today. Nearly 40 kilometers. We rest here.
今天速度蛮快的 走了将近四十公里,在这里休息一下
At dawn, split into smaller groups to hide our numbers.
天亮之后分成更小的团体 隐瞒我们的人数
Take off in four-hour intervals, maintain radio silence...
每隔四小时出发 无线电保持静默
...then meet at the rendezvous in Nunavut.
然后到努那武特会合
Don't leave it. Speaks like he's one of us.
不要留下来 讲得好像他是我们的一份子
A little help here. We all just fall in line, no questions?
这里需要帮忙 我们就乖乖听话,毫无疑问?
He may not be one of us...
他或许不是我们的一份子
...but he's a born leader with tactical skills we need.
但他是天生的领袖 拥有我们需要的战术技巧
I don't think it's his tactics you're admiring.
我不认为你欣赏的是他的战术
I'm not blind to his faults.
我也有看到他的缺点
But he knows llaria Corporation and their methods.
但他了解艾拉瑞亚集团 和他们的做法
It's because he's one of them. He's a hired gun.
因为他是他们的人 他是职业杀手
He doesn't have any loyalties.
他没有任何忠诚心
He saved my life. He saved our people.
他救了我一命 他救了我们的族人
You think we're that special to him?
你真以为我们对他有那么特别吗?
A couple days out on the ice gonna make him forget who he really is?
在雪地里待上几天 就让他忘了自己是谁?
No.
不
But I trust him.
但我信任他
Go, this way.
走,这边
And what if you're wrong?
万一你错了呢?
Then I'll gut the son of a bitch myself.
那我会亲手宰了那个王八蛋
I got something. From six hours ago.
我有发现了,六小时前的画面
My God, he's young. His name is Spencer Chissik...
天哪,他好年轻 他叫史宾赛奇希克
...but he prefers the name of his weapon of choice, a scythe.
但他比较喜欢以他武器为名的绰号♥ 镰刀
And this child is responsible for all those people on the elevator?
这孩子要为电梯里那些人的死负责?
Don't let his appearance deceive you.
别被他的外表欺骗了
He has spent centuries perfecting the art of human suffering.
他花了几世纪的时间 练就完美的杀人艺术
We would be foolish to underestimate him.
低估他可就大错特错了
Well, we have one advantage.
我们倒是有一项优势
They will underestimate us.
他们会低估我们
Where are they?
他们在哪里?
They're in Hatake's office.
他们在畑的办公室
It's too easy. Why are they just walking around in the open like that?
太容易了,他们为什么会 那样大剌剌的在外面闲晃?
Perhaps their curiosity got the best of them.
也许他们禁不住好奇心作祟
No, Hatake's too smart for that.
不,畑太聪明了不会那样做
Would someone please shut her up?
谁去把它关掉好吗?
Oh, my God.
天哪
I....
我…
What is it? Security footage...
怎么了? 监视画面
...from four days ago.
是四天前的
It's Sutton.
是萨顿
Show me. I'm so
给我看 我很…
Show me.
给我看
I'm so sorry.
我很遗憾
I will avenge my mother.
我会替我母亲报仇
No. This way I can keep a running tab.
不行,这样我才能持续监视
I think you should hear this.
我想你应该听听这个
Our friends are about to lead us to what we came for.
我们的朋友 即将带我们找到此行的目标了
It will never work. Why not?
绝对行不通的 为什么?
Looks like there's only three of them.
看来他们只有三个人
Even the remaining vectors have more sense than you.
就连剩下的带菌者都比你明智
They are hiding, as we should be. ls that true?
他们躲着,我们也该躲起来 真的吗?
No sign of them anywhere.
到处都没看到他们
We are in this situation because you brought Narvik back to the base.
我们陷入这个困境 都是因为你把纳维克带回基地
Without the Narvik, there wouldn't be a cure.
没有纳维克就没有解药
Now we have both. llaria has invested tens of millions.
现在两者都在我们手上 艾拉瑞亚投资了好几千万
They will not allow Narvik or the cure to be destroyed.
他们不会让纳维克或解药被摧毁
Well, it's a good thing we're not asking their permission.
幸好我们不用请求他们批准
Here's the plan. Daniel, you'll create a base-wide diversion.
计划如下,丹尼尔 你在基地制♥造♥各种假象
Hatake and I will go after and retrieve the virus and cure.
我和畑去取回病毒和解药
Then it's a race to the incinerator.
然后冲到焚化炉烧了它
Agreed. It's a bold plan, but it should work.
同意,这个计划大胆 但应该会成功
Hiroshi.
弘司
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表