剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
If we can't manage that, maybe we don't deserve to survive.
如果我们不能应付 或许也不值得活下来
The infection is similar to rabies.
感染和狂犬病很类似
Normally, we'd treat it by coating the lymphatic tissue.
通常我们会在淋巴组织 涂上一层作为治疗
With an oral vaccine, of course.
当然是口服疫苗
Do you just expect them to line up and say "ah"?
你觉得他们会直接张嘴吗?
No, we do it old-school.
不,我们用守旧的方法
Bypass the mouth entirely...
直接绕过嘴部…
...by way of an intramuscular injection into the stomach.
经由肌肉内注射 直接到胃部
Abdominal absorption works slowly.
腹部吸收很缓慢
Not if you've bonded the right protein accelerants.
如果结合对的蛋白质促进剂就不会
It won't be immediate, but it should work quickly.
不会立刻见效 但是应该会很快起效用
It better.
最好是这样
We know that extreme cold slows the virus, and likewise the vectors.
我们知道剧寒会减缓病毒 相对的,带菌者也是
Dr. Jordan had the idea...
乔登博士的想法是…
...of infusing the cure into a low-temperature solution...
将解药注入低温溶剂中…
...giving the antiviral time to outperform the virus.
让抗病毒素有时间 战胜病毒
And how do you plan to get close enough to inject the vectors?
你计划如何接近带菌者 进行注射?
We've done it before. We'll shut off the power, chill the base to below freezing.
我们之前就做过,把电力关闭 将基地冷冻到零度以下
If we cut the main power supply, the perimeter alert system will go dark.
如果切断主要电源供应 周边警报就会失灵
We can't be blind with llaria a couple hours out.
艾拉瑞亚还有两个小时就到了 我们不能切断
Then the cure must be administered one vector at a time.
那么解药就一次一个 打在带菌者身上
It's too bad we can't just wheel these out and douse them all with cryo-fluid.
可惜的是不能一次利用这些 用极冷剂急速冷却
Maybe we can.
或许可以
It's called ARCA.
它叫做艾卡
Indonesian for statue. It's a--
印尼语是雕像的意思,它…
It's a prototype to spread topical antidotes for chemical attacks.
它是在化学攻击中 散播局部解毒剂的原型
ARCA can harness most compounds at any temperature.
艾卡可以在任何气温下 用在大部份的复合物上
All you need to do is adjust the settings.
只要调整设定就可以
I was not aware of this research.
我不知道有这项研究
What lab did this come from?
这是从哪个实验室来的?
No lab. It was just an idea I had.
没有实验室,只是我自己的想法
You created this ARCA? One man's scraps....
这个艾卡是你创造的? 别人不要的垃圾…
What the base discarded, I repurposed.
基地丢弃的东西 在我手下重新有了生命
How did I not know?
我怎么不知道这些事?
You had more important things to do.
你有更重要的事得做
So who's gonna do the honors? Julia and I will go.
那要由谁进行? 茱莉亚和我一起去
When llaria arrives...
艾拉瑞亚到的时候…
...you must lead the survivors to the bunker...
你必须带着生还者去地堡…
...then detonate the charges.
然后引爆♥炸♥药
Now.
就是现在
Please.
拜托
I think it's working.
我想开始作用了
It is because of you that this is possible.
因为有你,这一切才变得可行
Oh, no, this is not father-daughter bonding time.
拜托不要,现在不是 增进父女感情的时候
I thought we were immune to attack. We are.
我以为我们不会被攻击… 我们是
But now they see one of their own in danger.
但是现在他们看到自己的一份子 处于危险
Hey. Hey.
嘿 嘿
We need to get patients stabilized before we take them downstairs.
我们得先稳定这些病患 再把他们带到楼下
I started grouping according to condition.
我开始依状态 把他们分组
Most serious cases go first.
最严重的先走
Great.
很好
You okay? Sarah?
你还好吧?莎拉?
It's just a headache. No, look at me.
只是头痛 不,看着我
Follow my finger.
看着我的手指
Alan, do you think this is a reoccurrence of my tumor?
艾伦,你觉得是我的肿瘤复发吗?
No, I've seen your scans, and your tumor appears to be in remission.
不,我看过你的扫描 肿瘤处于缓解状态
But I am concerned.
但是我很担心
Don't worry. We'll figure this out together.
不用担心 我们会一起想办法解决
Okay? Okay.
好吗? 好
Hey.
嘿
It's okay. You don't need to say anything.
没事了 你什么都不用说
Why...?
为什么…?
Because you need rest.
因为你需要休息
Why me?
为什么是我?
I don't deserve....
我不值得…
You were there, I had the cure.
你出现了 我又有解药
Good timing, I guess.
我想是时机刚刚好吧
Peter's resting.
彼得在休息
We need to talk. Okay.
我们得谈谈 好
It's about Sarah. What about Sarah?
是莎拉的事 莎拉怎么了?
She's having recurring symptoms.
她有重复出现的症状
Nausea, headaches.
恶心、头痛
You think she's relapsing? I don't know.
你觉得她复发了吗? 我不知道
Once we get down to the cabin...
一旦下去住舱…
...we won't have access to the right equipment.
我们就没有恰当的装置
Perimeter breach. Perimeter breach.
外♥围♥受侵、外♥围♥受侵
This is it. Ilaria is here. Perimeter breach.
来了,艾拉瑞亚到了 外♥围♥受侵
Perimeter breach.
外♥围♥受侵
Perimeter breach. Perimeter breach.
外♥围♥受侵、外♥围♥受侵
Start getting people to the cabin, now. Okay.
开始带人下去住舱 好
Perimeter breach. Perimeter breach.
外♥围♥受侵、外♥围♥受侵
Perimeter breach. Perimeter breach.
外♥围♥受侵、外♥围♥受侵
The alarm was tripped a mile from the base entrance.
警报在基地入口一英里处被触发
Is that enough time to get downstairs?
够时间让所有人下去吗?
We can use firepower to buy us a little more time.
我们可以利用火♥药♥ 争取多一点时间
I see something.
我看到东西了
Headlights.
头灯
How many?
有多少?
They are here.
他们来了
Wait until they get closer.
等到他们接近一点
We don't wanna waste any ammo.
不要浪费任何弹♥药♥
Steady.
稳住
Steady.
稳住
Almost there.
快好了
Now hold.
稳住
Hold...
稳住…
...and...!
准备…!
Why have they stopped?
他们为什么停了?
Perhaps they did not want to be heard.
或许他们不想被人听到
I'm not seeing anyone.
我看不到任何人
My guess is they'll stick to the high ground...
我猜他们会待在高地…
...just north of the base, coordinate an attack from there.
就在基地的北边 从那里协调攻击
We should make our way around, come at them from the south.
我们应该绕过去 从南方对他们发动攻势
Approach downwind from their position.
从他们的位置 以顺风接近
Where'd the drivers go?
驾驶去了哪里?
There never was a driver. These are drones.
根本没有驾驶 这些是无人机械
This is-- This is all wrong.
这…这一切都不对劲
No. Get down!
不,趴下!
It was a diversion.
这是声东击西
A diversion from what?
转移什么注意力?
As soon as Duchamp and his group get here, we'll blow the base.
杜象和他的团队一下来 我们就把基地炸掉
My staff, the scientists.
我的人员、科学家们
Almost all here.
差不多全都到了
You don't understand.
你不了解
We must detonate. Now.
我们必须现在就引爆
He's here.
他来了
Who's here? What do you mean? The strike team?
谁来了?什么意思? 突击队吗?
No. There is just one.
不,只有一个人
That diversion was for one guy?
声东击西只为了一个人?
They call him the Scythe.
他们称他为镰刀
He is.... He's what?
他是… 是什么?
An assassin.
杀手
The worst of us.
我们之中最糟糕的那个
The call must have gone through.
呼叫一定是通了
Are you with the Army?
你们是陆军的人吗?
Come. We're going down with the others.
来吧,我们要跟其他人一起下去
Finally, a good day.
终于有点好运了
We're being rescued and we have a cure for the virus.
我们被解救了 还发现病毒的解药
Level R.
R层
How long are we gonna wait?
我们要等多久?
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表