剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
And I thought we had the full picture, not to mention complete access.
我以为我们知道完整的情况 更不用说全面的操控
Maybe you can tell me how it is that patients here just go missing...
或许你可以告诉我 病患如何一直失踪…
...or how a member of my team is attacked by an infected monkey...
或是我的队员被一只 她说…
...she was told didn't exist in the first place.
原本不存在的猴子攻击
Or maybe you'd like to tell me why my brother was tinkering...
又或者你想告诉我 我弟弟为什么…
...with maybe the worst contagion this world has seen in his own damn lab?
拙劣地在自己的实验室中修补 全世界最糟糕的传染病?
You should ask your brother.
你该问问你弟弟
I would never encourage something so reckless.
我永远不会鼓励如此鲁莽的事情
First things first.
先把重要的说清楚
How do we contain the infected patients?
要如何控制被感染的病患?
We don't, not without complete transparency.
除非资讯完全透明 否则我们不控制
And if I refuse?
如果我拒绝呢?
We came here to help. You no longer want that help, that's fine...
我们是来帮忙的 但你好像不需要了,没关系…
...but it seems to me we're the last chance you have.
但我们似乎是你们 最后的机会
So maybe we give each other what we want, what we need...
如果我们提供彼此想要 和需要的东西
...and just maybe we all get out of here alive.
或许我们都会有机会活着离开
I'm sorry. For what? It's not your fault.
对不起 为了什么?不是你的错
I should've been there.
我应该在场的
Don't beat yourself up. We'll get them back.
别自责了,会把他们找回来的
I didn't keep you off the search because of Peter. I didn't wanna....
我不是因为彼得 不让你做研究,我不想要…
I lost you once.
我失去过你一次
I appreciate that, I do.
我很感激,真的
But I'm not your responsibility anymore.
但是我不再是你的责任了
You can't keep trying to protect me.
你不能一直试图保护我
Don't know that I can stop.
我不知道是否能停止
Julia.
茱莉亚
Peter.
彼得
No. No! No!
不…!
Please! Peter, please--
拜托!彼得,求你…
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表