剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
You okay? That was a close one.
你没事吧? 刚才真是惊险
Yeah, but it worked.
是啊,但是成功了
Good news is, we only needed one of them.
好消息是,我们只需要一个
Get him to the cryolab for testing. Next time, you can be the bait.
把他带去低温实验室检验 下次你来当饵
One vector.
一名带菌者
One vector. We've hardly seen any since Peter was taken.
只有一名带菌者 彼得被抓之后我们几乎没见到半个
Where'd they all go?
他们都到哪儿去了?
I must insist you return upstairs.
我要坚持你们回去楼上
This exercise is too dangerous.
这项行动太危险了
On the contrary, Level R seems...
正好相反,R层看来
...almost abandoned.
几乎被遗弃了
Any idea how 50 vectors just...
知道五十名带菌者怎么会
...disappear?
凭空消失吗?
He came from in here, right?
他从这里来的,对吧?
Yeah.
对
We're on the bottom level of the base? Yes.
我们是在基地底层? 对
Then why is there air coming up from below?
那为什么有风从底下上来?
This isn't the bottom level, is it? What's down there?
这里不是底层,对吧? 底下是什么?
Tell them everything...
把一切告诉他们
...or I will. Tell me what?
不然我会说 告诉我什么?
Level X.
X层
Level X. There's a...?
X层,竟然还有
What is on Level X?
X层有什么?
The virus vault.
病毒库
It's where we keep all our original core samples.
我们收藏所有核心样本的地方
You have original samples of Narvik?
你有纳维克的原始样本?
A and B strains? Of course he does. He created them.
A、B株都有? 他当然有,它们是他制♥造♥的
Come with me.
跟我来
You engineered an apocalypse virus?
你设计出大灭绝的病毒?
I was never going to deliver it.
我从来没打算外流出去
That doesn't matter.
那不是重点
Ilaria wanted a virus and a cure.
艾拉瑞亚想要病毒和解药
I used them to create something more beneficial.
我利用他们创造出 更有助益的东西
Like creating smallpox to cure cancer?
像是创造出治疗癌症的天花?
If I didn't, they would have hired another lab...
我要是不做 他们就会雇用别的实验室
...one that might have given them the virus.
他们可能就会得到病毒
Without me...
要不是我
...you'd be dealing with a billion bodies by now.
你们现在就得处理 几十亿具尸体了
No, you don't get to play the hero.
不,你别想扮演英雄
What you've done is unconscionable.
你的所作所为是泯灭良心的
Sutton was a much greater evil. Was?
萨顿以前比我邪恶多了 以前?
What happened to her exactly?
她到底出了什么事?
She is no longer a problem.
她不再是个麻烦了
What's coming next is far worse than Sutton.
接下来要面对的 比萨顿可怕多了
What do you mean? Sutton was just a messenger.
什么意思? 萨顿只是信使
Next, they will send an army.
接下来,他们会派出大军
They will not stop until they have the virus.
他们不拿到病毒不会善罢甘休
Then we need to get down there and destroy the virus...
那我们必须到下面去摧毁病毒
...before llaria get their hands on it.
免得被艾拉瑞亚捷足先登
Show them.
给他们看
Just give me a second to pull up the image.
等我一下,我把划面调出来
Sure, where is it?
好,在哪里?
You have a lot of explaining to do. I'm sorry.
你有很多事要解释 对不起
I was trying to protect you. You goddamn drugged me.
我是想保护你 你该死的对我下药
Go right ahead. Yeah, here we go.
你用吧 好,可以了
Tell me about the picture.
告诉我照片的事
The one of us. I couldn't have been more than 6 years old.
我们合照那张 我顶多才六岁而已吧
This place is massive.
这地方很大
This is the main problem.
这是一大问题
We have met before...
我们以前见过面
...when you were a child. Then you knew my mother?
当时你还小 所以你认识我妈?
Of course. She was extremely talented.
当然,她天赋异秉
A topnotch cellular biologist. And yet you asked me about her...
是顶尖的细胞生物学家 你却问起我关于她的事
...pretending you'd never heard of her.
假装你从来没听说过她
Your mother was one of the finest scientists I ever met.
你母亲是我见过 最优秀的科学家之一
A great mentor.
她是伟大的精神导师
She was also a dear friend.
也是我的挚友
I visited her several times in Montana.
我去蒙大拿拜访过她好几次
That's when that photo was taken.
那张照片就是当时拍的
How is that photo even possible? It was 30 years ago.
那张照片怎么可能? 那是三十年前的事
You look exa I was a very young man.
你看起来却 我当时很年轻
So it's just a coincidence that I'm here...
所以在这么多年之后 我在这里
...at your base, all these years later?
在你的基地里,是纯属巧合?
Coincidence, karma, fate.
巧合、缘份、命运
Call it what you wish.
随你怎么说
You still here?
你还在这儿?
Why didn't the old lady let you go?
那个老女人为什么不放你走?
Seems she had different plans.
她似乎另有计划
Too bad she won't be here to see the shitstorm crash down on this place.
可惜她不会在这里 目睹这场风暴毁了这个地方
In two days, llaria's gonna drop in, full force.
再过两天 艾拉瑞亚就会全付武装进驻
Yeah?
是吗?
Hope we're here to see it.
但愿我们看得到
Shouldn't be a problem.
应该不成问题
Aren't you supposed to be a Houdini with locks?
你不是像胡迪尼一样 会开锁逃脱吗?
Most locks.
大部分的锁都可以
They added an electromagnetic seal after I got out last time.
但上次我逃脱之后 他们加装了电磁封条
Meaning what?
什么意思?
I can get the door unlocked, but I can't get it to move, genius.
意思是我开得了门锁 但开不了门,天才
Level X was here long before we were.
X层早在我们来之前就存在
lt'll be here long after we're gone. What was it?
我们走后也会继续存在 怎么说?
Remains of an abandoned Russian trading post from the 1 850s.
它是1850年代 被遗弃的俄♥国♥交易站遗址
I'll pull up the security cameras. Oh, my God.
我会调出监视划面 天哪
At least now we know where all the vectors went.
至少现在我们知道 带菌者都去哪儿了
They are attracted to heat.
他们被热吸引
The vault has its own power supply.
地窖有自己的电力供应
ls the vault secure? Solid as a rock.
地窖安全吗? 坚若磐石
So how do we get down there to destroy what's left of the Narvik samples?
那我们要怎么下去 摧毁剩下的纳维克样本?
There is a secure staircase.
有一条秘密楼梯
I will go down.
我会下去
Like hell you will. I don't trust you anywhere near that virus.
你想得美 我不信任你接近那些病毒
And how do you plan to get past the vectors?
那你打算怎么通过那些带菌者?
We already know the halothane gas doesn't work on them.
我们已经知道氟烷对他们不管用
I don't know yet. Guys, take a look at this.
我还不知道 各位,过来看一下
What are they doing? It's swarm behavior.
他们在干嘛? 这是群聚行为
Like bees in a hive, they're all drawn to something.
像蜂巢里的蜜蜂一样 他们都被某件事吸引了
Or someone.
或是某个人
Don't know what you're trying to accomplish. We got better results...
不知道你想做什么 但穿上雷卡服
...with the Racal suits. You have Racal suits...
得到的结果更好 你有够多的雷卡服
...for every vector on this base? Yeah, good point.
给基地里每个带菌者穿吗? 有道理
Ready for the cold stuff? Yeah.
准备冷却了吗? 好
Look at that.
你看看
CFC gas. Puts them in a state of paralysis.
含氟温室气体 让他们进入麻痹状态
That ought to do the trick for the vectors downstairs.
那招应该可以对付楼下的带菌者
Yeah, there's just one problem.
对,但有一个问题
I don't have enough gas to hit the whole floor.
我没有足够的气体灌满整层楼
I won't be needing the gas.
我不需要那些气体
How are you gonna get the temperature down? You gotta hit minus 40...
那你要怎么降温? 你必须降到零下四十度
...to see any results.
才能看到效果啊
It's minus 50 outside.
外面是零下五十度
Sure. So, what, they're gonna follow you right out?
是没错 但他们会跟你到外面去吗?
Hey, that'd be a hell of a snowball fight. I'm bringing the outside to them.
那就可以打雪仗了耶 我会把外面带进来
Why don't you just bang your head against it? Probably just as effective.
你干脆拿头去撞算了 搞不好会有效呢
Better that than getting murdered.
总比被杀死好吧
I don't think Hatake works that way.
我想畑不会那样做的
He's hyper efficient. Killing us causes more problems than it solves.
他超有效率 杀了我们只会制♥造♥更多问题
At least for now.
至少目前是这样
Then we have a chance. If we can hold out...
那我们就还有机会 只要我们能撑下去
...until llaria blows this place. They don't know we're down here.
撑到艾拉瑞亚冲进来 他们不知道我们在这里
If they blow up the base...
他们要是炸了基地
...we're locked inside.
我们就会被锁死在里面
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表