剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
Stop! Stop!
停止!停止!
Access granted.
准许进入
Alan.
艾伦
No, don't get up.
不要起来
You need to rest.
你需要休息
I'm fine.
我没事
You had a spinal tap. All right?
你刚刚才做完脊椎穿剌
You had more than a sample's worth of cerebrospinal fluid taken out of you.
超过一个样品量的脑脊液 从你体内取出
Your body needs to replenish itself. Well, when you put it that way....
你的身体需要自我补充 如果你那样说的话…
How is Sarah? Did you do an MRl?
莎拉怎么样?你有做核磁共振吗?
Yeah, and it's....
有,实在是…
It's incredible.
太惊人了
Her tumor is shrinking.
她的肿瘤在缩小
So it worked?
所以有效?
I thought you'd be thrilled.
我以为你会很兴奋
I am. It's just...
我是啊,只是…
...given the circumstances, I hope we did the right thing.
在这样的情况下 我希望我们做了正确的选择
It was a quick call, but it was the right one.
是很匆促 不过是正确的决定
I can't explain the science behind your transformation yet...
我还无法以科学解释 你的转变…
...but what you did for this girl I wanna do for everyone who's infected.
但是你对这个女孩所做的… 我想替所有感染的人这么做
You cannot give everybody a CSF infusion. It'll kill you.
你不能输送脑脊液给所有人 你会死的
The genetic study Sarah was doing before she crashed...
莎拉在倒下之前做的基因研究…
...my cells are going to be the key to finally taking down this disease.
我的细胞会是打倒这个疾病的关键
We can save these people, Alan.
我们可以救这些人,艾伦
All right. But we need to work smart and fast.
好吧,但是我们得机警 快速地行动
This llaria problem will not go away...
艾拉瑞亚的问题不会消失…
...and I have no idea how much time we have left.
我不知道我们还剩多少时间
Set up a temp lab in here. Go.
在这里设置暂时实验室 去吧
I'll keep an eye on Sarah.
我会看着莎拉
Everything all right?
一切都还好吧?
I'm afraid not. We have a serious problem.
恐怕不太好 我们有个严重的问题
Medical emergency? Is someone hurt?
紧急医务事件?有人受伤吗?
Worse than that, I'm afraid.
恐怕比这个更糟糕
People are disappearing.
一直有人失踪
Dr. Kato went out to look for some food.
加藤博士出去找食物
We warned her not to go alone, but she wouldn't listen.
我们警告她不要一个人去 但是她不听
That rat didn't crawl in there by itself.
老鼠不是自己爬进去的
The vectors are back. What?
带菌者回来了 什么?
We haven't had a vector attack in two days.
已经两天没有带菌者攻击了
Yeah.
对
They're using bait, setting traps now.
他们利用诱饵 设陷阱
They know food is scarce and people are desperate.
他们知道食物不足 大家会挺而走险
How?
怎么做?
Viruses are not capable of complex thought.
病毒是没有复杂思考能力的
Speaking off the cuff...
说到这个…
...I think these vectors represent a new step in evolutionary virology.
我认为这些带菌者代表了 进化病毒学新的一步
You make it sound like it's a good thing.
你说得好像这是好事一样
Far from it.
完全相反
This is an evolved virus...
这是进化的病毒…
...that both changes the host and stays active...
不旦改变宿主 还保持活跃…
...until that host dies of other causes.
直到宿主因为其他原因死去
It's created a new kind of organism, a viral collective.
这创造了新的有机体 一个病毒共同体
They were dangerous before.
他们之前就已经很危险了
What chance do we have now that they've evolved?
现在进化后 我们还有什么机会?
Right now, the vectors are hunting us one by one.
现在带菌者一个接着一个 猎杀我们
Very soon, I believe they'll stage a large-scale coordinated assault.
我相信他们很快就会 发动大型的协同攻势
They will have to wait in line.
他们得排队
Ilaria?
艾拉瑞亚?
I intercepted a message from headquarters on Sutton's phone.
我在萨顿的电♥话♥上 拦截到一封讯息
How many?
有多少人?
A strike team of at least 1 00 mercenaries, well-armed.
一个至少包含一百个佣兵的武装突击队
That's not a strike team, it's an army.
那不是突击队 那是一整支军队
How long do we have?
我们有多久的时间?
Six hours at most.
最多六个小时
They will storm the base looking for the virus...
他们会猛烈攻击基地 寻找病毒…
...and leave nothing behind.
什么都不留下
But we don't even have the virus.
但是我们没有病毒
We destroyed it back at Echelon.
在艾施朗就已经摧毁了
Mortal life means nothing to them.
人命对他们来说一文不值
Oh, as opposed to those of you who can live forever?
跟你们那些可以永生的人比起来吗?
I know this is difficult for someone with a finite number of years.
我知道这对一个生命有限的人来说 很难理解
I don't know what's worse.
我不知道哪一样更糟糕
That you can stand there lying to my face...
是你站在我面前说谎…
...or that you actually believe what you're saying.
还是你真的相信 自己说的话
Did you get a head count? Uninfected personnel, about 20.
你清点过了吗? 没有受感染的人员大约二十个
Plus five security techs.
加上五位维安技术人员
And we're not exactly well-stocked with guns or ammunition.
我们现有的枪枝或弹♥药♥并不充足
If we don't act now, we risk full contamination.
如果现在不行动 就会有全面感染的风险
We need to gather those survivors...
我们得集结那二十个幸存者…
...and place them under armed guard in the sunroom.
将他们安置在有武装人员守卫的日光室
No air ducts, one point of access.
没有通气道,单点进出
It's the only way to defend against a coordinated vector assault.
这是唯一对抗联合带菌者攻势的办法
That only solves one of our problems.
这只解决我们的问题之一
How are we supposed to muster a defense against llaria's force?
我们要如何防御并 对抗艾拉瑞亚的军队?
Defense is not the plan.
防御不是我们的计划
I have placed explosives around the base.
我已经在基地各处 设置炸♥药♥
You have explosives?
你有炸♥药♥?
To detonate unstable ice.
用来引爆不稳定的冰
His grand plan?
他的伟大计划?
We draw llaria mercenaries inside, then set off the charges...
我们把艾拉瑞亚的佣兵引到里面 引爆♥炸♥药
...implode the entire base on top of them.
将整个基地把他们埋葬
But what about my team?
那我的团队怎么办?
What about the other uninfected scientists? Vectors?
其他没有受感染的科学家呢? 带菌者?
Gather the uninfected, as you suggested.
照你建议的 把没有受感染的人集结起来
As for the vectors, we are out of options.
至于带菌者 我们没有选择了
You still haven't answered my question.
你还是没有回答我的问题
What about the rest of us?
我们其他人怎么办?
We'll have to evacuate the base.
我们得从基地撤离
No.
不
There is a hidden bunker underneath the base.
基地底下 有个隐藏的地堡
Reinforced for earthquakes.
为了地震而强化的
We will be safe there.
在那里我们会很安全
What bunker?
什么地堡?
We lost three people just this morning. Doctors Kato, Wenk and Singer.
我们今天早上就失去了三个人 加藤、温克和辛尔博士
Vectors are in the ducts, in the elevator shafts, everywhere.
带菌者在输送管 电梯孔道里,到处都是
Listen, the only way a vector can get into this room is through that door.
听着,带菌者唯一能进入这里的方法 是透过那扇门
Peter came in through that very same door.
彼得就是从那扇门进来的
Not with armed security posted, he didn't.
有武装维安人员站岗 他就进不来
Isn't it the arm of security that got him inside?
一开始不就是武装维安人员 让他进来的吗?
Philippe. Philippe, listen to me.
菲利普、菲利普,听我说
All right.
好
I think we got a message out calling for help.
我认为我们已经将求救信♥号♥♥ 发送出去了
All right? You're the only other person who knows about this...
好吗?你是另一个唯一 知道这件事情的人…
...so you help me hold it together here...
所以你帮我稳住这里…
...and we may just get out of this alive.
我们或许有机会能活着出去
All right, Alan.
好吧,艾伦
You've entrusted me with the safety of this base.
你把基地的安全 交付给我
Why would you keep this bunker from me?
为什么没跟我提到地堡的事?
There are things I thought would never come to light.
有些事情我以为 会永远不见天日
You're only telling me now because you have to.
你现在告诉我 只是因为你必须这么做
I should have told you.
我老早就应该告诉你的
Even if we survive the blast, how do we dig ourselves out afterward?
就算我们从爆破中存活下来 之后要怎么把自已挖出来?
There is an escape tunnel that leads directly to the surface.
有一条直接通到地面的 逃生隧♥道♥
An escape tunnel? For all the earthquakes, right?
逃生隧♥道♥? 都是给地震用的,对吧?
Daniel, l--
丹尼尔,我…
I mean, Miksa.
我是说米克萨
The world is closing in on us.
这世界从四面八方逼近我们
You mean on you.
你是指逼近你
The vectors are hunting us from within...
带菌者从内部猎捕我们…
...Ilaria from without.
艾拉瑞亚则从外部攻
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表