剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
Tell him to start the animal trials with the SODRA immediately.
叫他立刻开始做苏卓的动物试验
You find me if there are complications.
如果出现并发症再来找我
I said we would bring food and water...
我说我们会带食物和水下来
...if they turned the oxygen scrubbers back on...
只要他们把制氧器重新打开
...but they attacked me.
但他们却攻击我
Bleeding is slowing, but you need stitches.
出血变慢了,但你需要缝合
We need to get you to that lab we set up for triage.
我们得把你送去 设来做伤检的那间实验室
That's on the other side. We can't drag him all the way there.
那在这机构另一边啊 我们不可能一路把他拖过去
Why not?
有何不可?
What was that?
你在跟谁讲话?
Dr. Hatake, this is Jaye. Jaye, Hatake. Jaye?
畑博士,她是洁伊 洁伊?
Don't pretend you don't know who I am. And I won't pretend I'm gonna help you...
别假装你不知道我是谁 我不会假装要帮你
...after you locked us here by ourselves.
因为你把我们关在这里自生自灭
You did seal us up down here. I had no choice.
你的确把我们封锁在这里 我别无选择
We could not allow the infection to spread.
我们不能让感染扩散
We need to get to that lab. Close this wound.
我们必须到那间实验室去 把伤口缝合起来
It's too dangerous. We'd never make it.
太危险了,我们绝对办不到的
ls there any other way across this level? An access tunnel.
这层有别条路穿到另一边吗? 有一条维修通道
It goes all the way to the other side of the base.
可以一路通到基地的另一边
But I would not ask you to risk your life for mine.
但我不会要求你… 为我冒生命危险
You don't have to ask.
你不用要求我
You need my help, I'm gonna help you.
你需要我帮忙,我就会帮你
Let's narrow the window of incident.
我们来缩小事发的可能时间
When was the last time you saw Dr. Boyle?
你最后见到包伊尔博士是何时?
About 9 a.m. yesterday morning. ln 1 0 hours, you didn't check in?
昨天早上九点左右 十小时都没跟你报告?
I was running SODRA trials on my brother.
我在对我弟弟做苏卓试验
And she was capable, she didn't need to check in.
而且她有能力 不需要一一向我报告
Right. Uninterrupted research.
对,不间断的研究
What happened there?
那怎么回事?
The file's been corrupted.
档案被损毁了
I'll check the backup.
我查一下备份档案
That's impossible.
怎么可能
The backups have been deleted too.
备份档案也被删除了
The only ones with access are me and--
有办法做到的只有我和…
Hatake.
畑
Who's conveniently disappeared.
刚好闹失踪了
Neither of us have anything to do with this.
我们两个都和这件事无关
I will find out what happened to Dr. Boyle.
我会查出包伊尔博士 到底发生了什么事
I'll find out myself. Through an autopsy.
我会自己查,透过解剖
Dr. Duchamp?
杜象博士?
I'm Major Balleseros.
我是拜耶赛罗少校
Is this another check-in?
又来做查核?
I'm showing no signs of infection. No.
我没有出现感染征兆 不是的
I'm looking for a Dr. Hvit.
我要找哈威特博士
A name I haven't heard in a while. I was going through the research files...
我好久没听到这个名字了 我翻过研究档案
...and I saw that you two did a paper together.
发现你们两位 曾经一起写论文
That was many years ago.
那是很多年前的事了
So he's no longer on the base? Oh, no, he is.
所以他不在基地了? 不,他在呀
It's just no one ever sees him anymore.
只是再也没有人见过他了
I hear he developed a rare immune deficiency.
我听说他得了罕见的免疫缺乏症
He can no longer interact with people.
不能再和别人接触
He's become somewhat of an urban legend.
他变成了一个都市传奇
I heard rumors he's in the White Room.
传言说他在白屋
Where can I find that?
在哪儿可以找到?
We are all in the White Room.
我们都在白屋啊
Excuse me. I need to speak with the major.
不好意思 我有话跟少校说
Did you kill the CDC vet? You'd think I'd remember that.
你杀了疾控中心的兽医? 你以为我会记得吗
Did you do it? What did the surveillance video show?
是你干的吗? 监视画面怎么说?
Did Hatake know?
畑知道吗?
Ask him. He tells you everything, right?
去问他啊 他什么都跟你说,对吧?
Dr. Farragut is running an autopsy as we speak.
费勒葛博士此刻正在进行解剖
You better hope you covered your tracks.
你最好希望你有湮灭证据
Code 852, Level D, Hematology.
代号♥852,D层,血液科
Attention. Code 852, Level D, Hematology.
请注意,代号♥852 D层,血液科
Attention. Code 852, Level D, Hematology.
请注意,代号♥852 D层,血液科
Dr. Van Eigem?
范艾根博士?
Shit.
可恶
Dr. Van Eigem, what are you doing?
范艾根博士,你在干嘛?
I'm dancing for T ony.
我在为东尼跳舞
T ony isn't here.
东尼不在这里
Of course he is.
他当然在啊
What's wrong?
怎么了?
What happened?
发生什么事?
I couldn't stop myself.
我控制不了自己
I'm gonna turn into one of those things, aren't l?
我会变成那种怪物,对不对?
We need to get you back to the room.
我们得送你回房♥间
Come on.
来吧
How long is it?
有多远?
Forty meters.
四十公尺
We go around. Who knows what's waiting for us in there?
我们绕路吧 谁知道前面有什么在等着?
Yeah, but we don't have time.
对,但我们没时间了
All right, let's go.
好,走吧
What are we stepping on?
我们踩到什么了?
Looks like glass.
看来像玻璃
Someone busted the lights out. Probably trying to hide.
有人把灯打破了 可能是想躲起来
Or setting a trap.
或是设陷阱
Found anything?
有查出什么吗?
She died of an embolism.
她死于栓塞
A scan revealed bruising in the left hemisphere of her brain...
扫描显示她的左脑有瘀伤
...consistent with an air bubble.
与气泡一致
So it was natural causes.
所以是自然死亡啰
Why would anyone have erased the security footage?
那为什么有人要删掉监视画面?
Did you see Doreen yesterday?
你昨天见过朵琳吗?
Just in passing.
只有擦身而过
Did she say anything? About her research?
她有说什么吗? 关于她的研究?
Any breakthrough she might've had?
她可能有什么突破了?
No, she didn't.
她没说
I didn't know Doreen well, but she seemed like a good person...
我跟朵琳不熟 但她似乎是你团队里的…
...to have on your team. I knew her 1 5 years.
一个好人 我认识她十五年了
She didn't deserve this.
她不该有这种下场
Did she have any family?
她有家人吗?
A son from her third marriage.
第三次婚姻有个儿子
Hand me that bottle of alcohol.
把那瓶酒精给我
What is that?
那是什么?
Puncture mark.
穿刺伤
From a needle.
是针♥刺♥的
I don't wanna become one of those things.
我不想变成那种怪物
I know.
我知道
Don't let me.
别让我变成那样
You know what I'm asking.
你知道我在要求什么
You're sick.
你病了
It's the drugs talking.
吃了药语无伦次
I was on my way to the drug stockroom...
我当时正要去药品室
...before I saw Tony.
就看到东尼
I can't do it myself.
我没办法自己动手
Please.
求求你
Please.
求求你
Sarah?
莎拉?
Sarah, it's Alan.
莎拉,我是艾伦
You all right in there?
你没事吧?
One minute.
等一下
Hey. Sorry, I was just getting changed.
抱歉,我刚刚在换衣服
What's going on?
怎么了?
Doreen was murdered. The autopsy proves it.
朵琳是被谋杀的 解剖证实了这一点
How? Somebody used a syringe...
怎么会? 有人用注射针筒
...to make it look like she had an embolism.
让她看起来像是栓塞致死
They knew what they were doing.
他们手法很专业
We need to be careful.
我们得小心才行
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
Yeah. I'm....
还好,我…
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表