剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表
As senior scientist on this case, every patient's life is my responsibility.
我是本案的资深科学家 每个病患的性命都是我的责任
You tell your security people that this is the last time...
你跟你的维安人员说 这是最后一次…
...Iethal force is to be used on one of my patients.
对我的病患使用致命武器
I can't guarantee that. You tell them.
我不能保证 你跟他们说
Or I will pull my team...
不然我就撤回我的团队…
...and we can do this again in six months' time as a postmortem.
我们可以六个月后 再回来做尸体剖检
What did you do to me, Peter?
你做了什么,彼得?
What did you do?
你做了什么好事?
We seal off the stairwells, use the elevator for an airlock...
我们把楼梯间封闭 将电梯作为气闸
...and once we control access to the floor...
一旦控制住楼层的进出…
...we should have a viable isolation unit.
应该就有可行的隔离单位了
Healthy people come upstairs, sick people go down. It might work.
健康的人待在楼上 病人去楼下,或许可行
But if people aren't showing symptoms yet, how do we know who's infected?
如果症状还没出现 我们知道他们受染了?
We'll need a test, something that we can administer quickly.
我们需要检验 可以快速执行的那种
A rapid-response test would be the fastest.
快速因应测试最快
But first we need to synthesize a pure sample of the virus.
但是我们首先得合成 病毒的纯样本
Both viruses. What about those vials you found in Peter's lab?
两个病毒都要 你在彼得实验室找到的玻璃瓶呢?
Neither Narvik-A nor B show up as a pathogen in any existing database.
纳尔维克A或B 在现有的资料库中都不是病原体
Narvik-B is the strain that created the vectors in the rat population, right?
纳尔维克B是在老鼠体内 造成带菌者的病毒株,对吧?
How long to synthesize a test based on that variant?
依那个变体合成出测试样本 要多久的时间?
Eight hours at least for something functional.
如果要起作用 至少要八小时
You have four. Work with Jordan.
你们有四个小时,跟乔登一起研究
Tell me more about this infected monkey.
再跟我说多一点 受染猴子的事
I think the virus inside the monkey is the key.
我认为猴子体内的病毒是关键
I'm sequencing the full genome now.
我现在在串成完整基因组
If we can prove the infection passed from monkey to human--
如果我们能证明感染 是从猴子传到人类…
It gets us closer to the original strain.
就让我们更接近原始病毒株
And the best shot we have at a vaccine. All right, get started on it.
也是研究疫苗的最好机会 好,开始动工吧
I'll go with her. Can't be too careful right now.
我跟她去 现在一切小心为上
Thanks, but I can take care of myself. Doreen, take him with you.
谢了,不过我可以照顾自己 朵琳,让他跟
All right, everybody, the com-link window goes live in six hours and 42 minutes.
好了,各位,再六个小时四十二分钟 通讯器就能使用
If we have this data to upload to Atlanta, we might just get on top of this thing.
如果有数据能传给亚特兰大 就有机会控制情况
Let's get to work.
开始工作吧
and 20 bags Make that 30 bags of saline drip.
二十袋…三十袋生理食盐水好了
Our base doctor's seen Dr. Sulemani. She's gonna make it.
基地医生检查过苏马尼博士了 她会没事的
Well, have him keep her on a propofol infusion.
持续为她注射异丙酚静脉麻♥醉♥药♥
I didn't panic with Sulemani.
我面对苏马尼时没有惊慌
She was infected with a lethal virus and coming at Dr. Hatake.
她感染致命病毒 朝向畑博士走去
I assessed the options and I pulled the trigger.
我评估之后才开枪的
We shoot everyone who's infected? Is that it? Eliminate the threat?
我们对所有感染的人开枪吗? 是这样吗?消灭威胁?
lf necessary. And those who might be infected?
如果有必要的话 那些可能受染的呢?
We kill them too?
也杀了他们吗?
The only reason you didn't fire that shot is because the gun wasn't in your hands.
那一枪不是你开的 只是因为你手上没枪
Maintenance team to living quarters, Level B.
维护小组前往生活区,B层
Another false positive.
另一个假性阳性
Me too. I've gone through all the atypical enzymes.
我也是,我已经用了 所有非♥典♥型酵素了
You started with atypicals? Their catalyzation rate is too low.
你开始用非♥典♥型了? 它们的催化作用太慢了
I read a study that linked the use of atypical enzymes to viral antibodies.
我读过一个有关非♥典♥型酵素 和病毒抗体的研究
Start wide and narrow it down. It's why I assigned you EC-1 enzymes.
你得由大缩小 所以我才让你做EC1酵素
EC-1 catalyzes with everything. It tells us nothing.
EC1跟任何东西都能产生催化 无法让我们知道任何事情
We don't have time to go through a thousand different enzymes.
我们没有时间研究 几千种不同的酵素
If we're gonna come up with a test, we need to do some--
如果要在三小时内找出测试方法 就得…
Sarah. What?
莎拉 怎样?
What's wrong with your hand?
你的手怎么了?
Are you okay?
你还好吧?
You feeling any symptoms?
你有任何症状吗?
I've been up for three days straight. I'm probably just exhausted.
我已经三天没麦眼了 大概只是累坏了
We're out of Peter's blood serum. I'll get some more.
彼得的血清用完了 我再去拿
I'll do it.
我来吧
If you find the virus did come from the monkeys...
如果你发现病毒 真的是来自猴子…
...will that help you figure out a cure? Curing a virus is a relative term.
那能帮你找出疗法吗? 治疗病毒是种相对措词
We need a treatment to help the infected get better...
我们需要疗法 帮助受感染的人好转
...and a vaccine to prevent anyone else from getting infected.
以及疫苗预防其他人受感染
That sick monkey is just the first step down a long road....
那只生病的猴子 只是漫长研究的第一步
Where the hell is my monkey?
我的猴子去哪里了?
What's that smell? Formaldehyde.
那是什么味道? 甲醛
Whoever did this wanted to kill any living organism left behind.
不管是谁做的 都想摧毁所有遗留下的有机体
They didn't want me analyzing the samples.
他们不想要我分♥析♥样本
It reeks.
味道很重
Reeks all right. Reeks of Hatake.
没错,都是畑博士的臭味
What are you gonna do? Walk into his office and demand answers?
你打算怎么做? 直接去他办公室找解答?
Why not? Because you know how that's gonna go.
为什么不呢? 你知道会怎么收场
He's gonna say it was biosafety protocol, or scheduled maintenance.
他会说这是生物安全程序 或是定期维护
I knew this full-bird colonel, just like Hatake. Real stickler.
我以前认识一位上校 跟畑很像,非常难搞
You had to find creative ways to get things done.
你得有点创意 才能把事情办好
What'd you have in mind?
你有什么想法?
What if I could get you another monkey sample?
如果我能替你找来 另一只猴子样本呢?
What are you doing here?
你在这里干嘛?
Three days ago, we were moving on with our lives and now this?
三天前,我们的生活 才要进行下一步,现在却这样?
Seeing you, it all comes flooding back...
看到你一切又涌上心头…
...how unhappy I was with Alan, how I couldn't even recognize...
想起我当时跟艾伦多不开心 连跟他一起的自己…
...who I was with him anymore.
都认不出来了
But instead of acknowledging it, I didn't say anything...
但是我当时不肯面对 什么都没说
...I just swallowed it, all of it, until it filled me up...
我只是压抑自己 直到受不了…
...and I was drowning in it.
整个人淹没其中
And then you.
然后是你
I thought I could handle this.
我以为我可以处理的
Never seen anything like this. Look at their faces.
我从没看过这样的东西 看看他们的脸
Never seen anything like this. Look at their faces.
我从没看过这样的东西 看看他们的脸
I know. It's pretty damn scary.
我知道,还挺可怕的
No, not scary, scared.
不是可怕,是害怕
These monkeys were running for their lives.
这些猴子是为了活命而逃跑
Running from what?
逃离什么?
How'd you find this place, anyway?
你是怎么找到这个地方的?
I was just checking the stability of the icepack around the base.
我之前在检查基地附近 冰堆的稳定度
Horseshit. Who the hell are you?
胡说,你到底是谁?
I'm just an Army engineer, like I said.
我只是军队工程师 之前说过了
You wanna work together? I got no problem with that.
你想一起合作吗? 这我没有问题
But you have got to start telling me the truth.
但是你得开始说实话
I am.
我是啊
There are people in the Army, myself included...
陆军里面有人 其中包括我…
...who are wondering if this outbreak was an accident.
在猜想这场爆发 是不是一场意外
You think Hatake did this on purpose? Why would he do that?
你认为畑是蓄意的? 他干嘛这么做?
Why don't you come help me find out?
不如你来帮我解答?
I want 24-hour guards on this door until we get full containment.
在完全封闭之前 这一层楼要二十四小时的守卫
Base one, go ahead.
基地一号♥,请说
They found one of the escapees on this level.
他们在这一层 找到逃掉的其中一人
What are you so happy about? Nothing. I just cracked the test.
你为什么这么开心? 没什么,我刚刚解开测试方法了
You figured it out? Which enzyme catalyzed?
你找出来了? 哪一个酵素催化了?
None of them. After you left, I remembered another study.
全都没有,你离开后 我想起另一项研究
It utilizes the body's natural way of detecting foreign pathogens.
利用人体天然的方法 侦测外在病原体
White blood cells, yes. Get to the point.
白血球,没错 说重点
It modified the blood cells with genes from a crystal jellyfish...
它会更改白血球 利用的是维多利亚管水母的基因…
...Aequorea victoria, to create a rapid-response test.
创造出快速因应测试
The jellyfish genes produce a fluorescent green protein.
水母基因会打造出一个荧光绿蛋白质
You replicated this? I swabbed three security techs...
是你复♥制♥的? 我在三个维安技工刮取…
...for control samples, all clear. I ran the test on known infectees...
作为对照样本 在三个已经受染病患身上作测试
...Peter, Dr. Tracey and Dr. DeKlerk. All green, positive for infection.
彼得、崔西博士和戴克拉克博士 全都是绿色,受到感染
Show me again. Use yourself as a control.
再给我看一次 用你作为对照样本
Why does that matter?
有差吗?
If you wanna see it in action, I can take a swab from you right now.
如果你想看到实际操作 我可以立刻替你刮取
Okay. Test me.
好吧,对我作测试
I don't know why we're wasting our time with this. We need to tell Alan.
我不知道为什么要浪费时间 做这个,我们应该告诉艾伦
Come on, Duchamp! I know you're in there!
快点,杜象! 我知道你在里面
Don't come any closer. Put it down. Put it down.
不要再靠近了 放下来
We're going to help you. Just like you took care of Dr. Sulemani.
我们会帮你的 就跟你们对苏马尼博士做的一样
What happened to Dr. Sulemani... You want us to die!
苏马尼博士的事… 你们想要我们全死光!
...was a terrible mistake.
是个可怕的意外
We don't wanna hurt you, but you have to come to isolation.
我们不想伤害你 但是你得去隔离区
I'm not going there. I'm not even infected.
我不去,我根本没有受感染
剧集 | 双螺旋(2014) | 导航列表